Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Vindication

How bittersweet....ya feeling it, HeyMom & JC?

This program has been everything that Forums For Justice has always been about. We have members that have devoted their time and attention to this case since the 90's so how could I not wish that the entire gang of us were still standing today to witness our die hard efforts to keep the the facts pure from the distortion finally materialize right before our eyes in the form of this beautiful documentary.

As always, I have complete faith in Fleet and Priscilla and know that even if they did not elaborate any further it was done with JonBenet's best interest in mind. Their reluctance to talk about what they know has kept their testimony pristine and I applaud the faith they have carried and kept hope alive that there would be Justice for JonBenet in this lifetime. They have been hurt enough and what they do not say actually says it all.

This day that is going draggggg by while waiting to be rewarded with the appearance of former lead detective Steve Thomas on the edition coming up tonight! He looks great and sounds just as upright and honorable as ever and for the very first time I feel that everyone connected to this case is getting exactly what they deserve ~ finally!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    How bittersweet....ya feeling it, HeyMom & JC?

This program has been everything that Forums For Justice has always been about. We have members that have devoted their time and attention to this case since the 90's so how could I not wish that the entire gang of us were still standing today to witness our die hard efforts to keep the the facts pure from the distortion finally materialize right before our eyes in the form of this beautiful documentary.

As always, I have complete faith in Fleet and Priscilla and know that even if they did not elaborate any further it was done with JonBenet's best interest in mind. Their reluctance to talk about what they know has kept their testimony pristine and I applaud the faith they have carried and kept hope alive that there would be Justice for JonBenet in this lifetime. They have been hurt enough and what they do not say actually says it all.

This day that is going draggggg by while waiting to be rewarded with the appearance of former lead detective Steve Thomas on the edition coming up tonight! He looks great and sounds just as upright and honorable as ever and for the very first time I feel that everyone connected to this case is getting exactly what they deserve ~ finally!
    It was one of the best High-Fives ever!

When watching it I couldn't help remember that THIS was what brought everyone together, THIS is why we have endured all the name calling over the years...THIS is belief in truth and justice, and standing up for it!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Hubby asked me, "So what do you think the average person thinks about all of this new information?" I told him that anyone who has thought it was done by an intruder must be starting to really question that belief at this point. Only the most obstinate IDI and Ramsey-exonerating mind would be ignoring the obvious focus on the Ramsey's behavior, including the demo of how the MagLite could have cracked JonBenet's skull without causing a scalp laceration, and done by a 10-year-old boy.

I am sure there will still be those people who made up their minds 20 years ago, and have stuck with that decision ever since, but people who had some doubts must be wondering what really happened.

I have a lot to do today but I am really looking forward to tonight's episode, coming right after Doctor Phil's last Burke interview segment. I guess Chief Kolar may discuss how the "foreign faction" (how absurd that phrase seems now!) could not possibly have carried out this crime. Or maybe he will bring in the child sex predator aspect.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I can't believe the truth is coming out.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Lightbulb Surreal

Thank you,CBS!!! I applaud and appreciate your broadcast, the first of it's kind indeed but my million dollar question is this:

IF it was Burke, WHY is this still an active and open investigation instead of CASE CLOSED?!?!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool Record Breaking!

There are currently 1488 users online. 1 members and 1487 guests

Most users ever online was 1,488, September 19, 2016, 11:16 pm at Mon Sep 19 23:16:00 UTC 2016.

Default Very well done CBS!

The one glaring omission was the previous sexual assault that was clearly documented in the autopsy. Dr. Lee blew right by the blood on her panties, which was NOT from someone else, and said the wood from the paint brush could have been transferred there??? How exactly does something get transferred into a 6-year-old's vagina???

JonBenet had an eroded hymen, she had been penetrated by something prior to that night, and she was also penetrated by a paint brush, probably after she was close to death.

Perhaps they would have dealt with that information in the episode that was cut? Maybe the higher-ups deemed it too intense to air, or Wood threatened to sue them?

They also didn't get JonBenet from the kitchen, where she supposedly grabbed the pineapple, down the stairs to the basement where she was struck, which I thought was rather odd. Burke did not strike her in the kitchen.

But overall I thought it was very well done. I was sad that the Whites declined to participate but I'll bet they watched the show.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Default This!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    The one glaring omission was the previous sexual assault that was clearly documented in the autopsy. Dr. Lee blew right by the blood on her panties, which was NOT from someone else, and said the wood from the paint brush could have been transferred there??? How exactly does something get transferred into a 6-year-old's vagina???

JonBenet had an eroded hymen, she had been penetrated by something prior to that night, and she was also penetrated by a paint brush, probably after she was close to death.

Perhaps they would have dealt with that information in the episode that was cut? Maybe the higher-ups deemed it too intense to air, or Wood threatened to sue them?

They also didn't get JonBenet from the kitchen, where she supposedly grabbed the pineapple, down the stairs to the basement where she was struck, which I thought was rather odd. Burke did not strike her in the kitchen.

But overall I thought it was very well done. I was sad that the Whites declined to participate but I'll bet they watched the show.
    The prior sexual abuse is deserving of more attention!

My son, who bought Smit's theory enough that he thought there was good evidence for an intruder, changed his position tonight. After seeing Burke's reaction and evasion of the pineapple question, he said, "that's very damning....I feel sorry for Burke." I never thought I'd see the day. It's no wonder team Ramsey got out ahead of this thing with Dr. Phil.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post

I think Kolar wrote in his book he thinks Jonbenet was struck in the kitchen area. I have the book here but I haven't looked it up. That's just what I remember.

Thank you FFJ for still being here all this many years later, even though I haven't been. I think this documentary was the most factual, honest look at the evidence I've ever seen in any Jonbenet documentary in all these years.

Does anybody think Wood is going to look for a way to sue?

One more thing. In watching all of Burkes interviews on all these shows lately, and especially in this CBS show, in my opinion there's no way he wasn't coached about what to say. I think he was coached when he was younger and I think he was also coached for the Dr. Phil interview. Isn't it peculiar that the only stories about Jonbenet that both Burke and John recounted on Dr. Phils show were the same ones written in DOI? The stepping on legos, the sparkplug comments by John changed to electricity or something like that. It's all the same stuff we read in DOI. When that question was asked of Burke from Dr. Phil I was looking forward to hearing something new. Some other memory he had of her. It was the same old stories from both of them. That's one reason I think Burke was told what to say and has been told that from the beginning. I agree too that the reaction to the pineapple picture was damning.

Default Fantastic!

Hello all!

Just had to pop in to say how amazed and thrilled I am to FINALLY see a show that is pretty factual and not hampered by the Ramsey spin. It's gaining huge attention in OZ. I'm thinking Lin Wood must be frothing at the mouth and counting how many people he's going to have to sue now! Fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I think Kolar wrote in his book he thinks Jonbenet was struck in the kitchen area. I have the book here but I haven't looked it up. That's just what I remember.

Thank you FFJ for still being here all this many years later, even though I haven't been. I think this documentary was the most factual, honest look at the evidence I've ever seen in any Jonbenet documentary in all these years.

Does anybody think Wood is going to look for a way to sue?

One more thing. In watching all of Burkes interviews on all these shows lately, and especially in this CBS show, in my opinion there's no way he wasn't coached about what to say. I think he was coached when he was younger and I think he was also coached for the Dr. Phil interview. Isn't it peculiar that the only stories about Jonbenet that both Burke and John recounted on Dr. Phils show were the same ones written in DOI? The stepping on legos, the sparkplug comments by John changed to electricity or something like that. It's all the same stuff we read in DOI. When that question was asked of Burke from Dr. Phil I was looking forward to hearing something new. Some other memory he had of her. It was the same old stories from both of them. That's one reason I think Burke was told what to say and has been told that from the beginning. I agree too that the reaction to the pineapple picture was damning.
    I don't remember Kolar thinking she had been struck down in the kitchen, but maybe. I've got the book right next to me and I will skim it today and see. I thought the general consensus was that the scene of her death was outside the cellar room on the carpet, near the golf clubs and Patsy's painting tote.

Yes, he was heavily coached, I'm sure he spent time with the lawyers and his parents carefully going over what he was to say and was to avoid. He nearly turned himself inside out over that picture of the pineapple bowl! An adult would have just said, "I don't know what that is," but you could see that he did know what it was but wasn't going to speak the words and get himself into a trap.

What I thought as I watched the clips is that he hasn't changed much from when he was 9 years old. Still the inappropriate smiling at this topic, like a cat that ate a canary. Like he can't help himself from being happy that she's gone. I don't know if that's really how he feels but he sure wasn't sad she was gone when he was 9....All I know is that my mother died when I was 10 and I knew she was really dead and wasn't coming back, and I wasn't smiling and "going on with my life" a few days later. If my sister had been kidnapped and killed, I wouldn't have been so sanguine and seemingly pleased about it when talking to others.