Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    Craig Silverman - April 2016
    The media coverage was justified. This was a huge mystery and still is. If you cannot care about the murder of this little girl in her own home on Christmas, what do you care about?

Exactly!!! If only the Ramsey's cared as much about the casualties their Cover-Up created as we have for Their Daughter ~ She's Six Years Old....that will forever ring in my ears.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Elle is still around, I hear from her from time to time in email and every once in awhile she'll check in here.

Well, I'm still here, if anyone is wondering. I have been keeping up on all of the specials on this case in the last month or so. I watched Dr. Phil on You Tube with Burke, since I was at work when they aired. Was stunned watching his smiling ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE SCENES I SAW. Very strange. I learned something new, which was he said he went downstairs when (everyone was asleep) and worked on one of his toys with a flashlight. Says a lot.

I wasn't impressed with the Lou Smith show again with the other crockumentary. Nothing more to say.

CBS kicked :(:(:(. I must say, it was fascinating to watch and had me on the edge of my seat. I'll also say, unlike other opinions that were popular, my opinion was pretty much that Burke had something to do with this and John and Pitipat covered up for him. I always went back to this, 20 years in all. No question Patsy wrote the "letter" (better than "note"). Remember John's demeanor changing after he disappeared before JonBenet was "found" at 1:05. I think he figured it out and possibly found her before that time. Just an observation.

My friend at work today is now convinced that my opinion is correct. She says Burke is a sociopath, but I told her about the asperger's possibility too. So, I'm glad to be back with everyone, I never left. This case is my passion and always will be. Love you all, and I'm doing ok.
    Silly! Of COURSE I was wondering and you know me...I am never alone!

I could very easily make the jump over to BDI but something is telling me to stick to my guns with the Drama Mama. Speaking of which.....Did anyone else notice that my favorite avatar was used quite frequently during these shows?! Especially when they were making a point about how hinky Patsy was about everything LOL I knew I had to keep that treasure alive for a lot longer than the original blip it got way back when so me and my avatar and my Gut Calls are here as needed.

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Hi, guys. Did I miss anything?
    You better believe I didn't! This will be a day long remembered.

RIP Intruder Theory: 1996-2016

Missed by none.

I say Lin Wood would have to be a damned fool to try and sue over this. There are millions of RDIs. He can't sue us all!
    Chisel THAT One in Stone!!!

Ohhhhh Punisher THANK YOU for showing up for the party! It would not have been the same without you as you have already so beautifully proved...we deserve this moment, my warriors! Be PROUD of yourselves for being a righteous good soul in a world eaten alive by evil. Let all of this information sink in while remembering we know more than the average bear and that a lot of this IS brand new to a lot of ears and let that give you hope that we just might finally have a legitimate shot of our quest for justice...I do Believe I do Believe I do Believe

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Exactly!!! If only the Ramsey's cared as much about the casualties their Cover-Up created as we have for Their Daughter ~ She's Six Years Old....that will forever ring in my ears.
    "She's six years old...she's blonde...six years old."

I loved it when the analysts pointed out that on a call like this, when a parent needs help, they will stay on the phone until help arrives, the dispatcher is seen as their lifeline at that moment. Instead, Patsy delivered her lines and then wanted to get away before the dispatcher had other questions. So revealing.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Totally agree

You Better!

LOL Dayummm That felt good!!! It HAS been way too long

RAT

(Yep Still Fits)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    "She's six years old...she's blonde...six years old."

I loved it when the analysts pointed out that on a call like this, when a parent needs help, they will stay on the phone until help arrives, the dispatcher is seen as their lifeline at that moment. Instead, Patsy delivered her lines and then wanted to get away before the dispatcher had other questions. So revealing.
    It took everything I had not to finish that sentence in it's entirety...felt too Patsy Ramseyish and even now it is hard for me to say but I could not go there, Pal ~

I was a late arrival for this case, but I'm sure glad I happened upon this forum. My thanks to Tricia, RR, and all who kept it going for these many years of ups and downs. This forum provided me with a wealth of information that would have taken months to find on my own. I miss koldkase.

As another poster mentioned, the 911 operator sure made a poignant remark when she said that victims stay on the phone because that connection is their lifeline to help...the only comfort they have at that time. Patsy couldn't stay on the line until the police arrived because she had to get her friends over there before the police discovered the body. To her dismay, they didn't.

Default Well that didn't take long....

Headline this morning:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/burke-ram...153435611.html

I wondered when this would pop up.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

If a Ramsey family member did this, then I agree Burke is far and away the most likely one. Indeed, that was my first hunch. I didn’t think it likely that either of the parents would lie for the other but both would lie for their son. They had just lost one of their two mutual children and now they (thought, at least) they stood to lose the other. It was unlikely in the extreme that they knew that Burke was too young to be charged. (Also, there was the golf club incident.) However, like Mr. Smit and many others, after a more thorough review of the available facts and evidence, I came to believe the intruder theory, albeit it with a different spin than anyone else I’m aware of. In 2006, during the absurd episode regarding Karr, I posted here my theory, much to dismay of almost all present then. I wish to iterate my appreciation to our host who expedited my request to join the forum in the rush of such applications then due to the emergence of Karr even though she knew I believed the family innocent, much against the tenor of her forum.

To recap: Those who believe the intruder theory of the crime all seem to take it for granted that the intruder entered while the family was at the White’s for Christmas dinner. I, on the other hand, have always believed that an intruder broke in after the family returned and retired for the night as the intruder noted by the lights going out. No, I don’t believe the intruder had the audacity to sit down and write such a long, bizarre note while the family slept. On the contrary, he or she brought it with him or her (along with the false start which was part of the act to further make it appear as it the note was written then and there). The paper and pen were lifted from the house previously, very likely at the holiday party on the 23rd, which is why the paper was removed from the middle of the pad so Patsy wouldn’t notice. Nor would she be likely to notice a missing, cheap pen or think anything of it if she had. For an intruder to be present while the family returned would take nerves of steel and a penchant for unnecessary risks. Who knows how long they would remain up and where could an intruder hide all that time where he or she would be certain no one would look? How long would he or she have to hide out before being certain all were in bed?

The motive here was revenge over some issue, real or perceived; maybe business, maybe social. It was an attempted double barrel blast of revenge, killing the child and framing her parents in the process. The note was deliberately preposterous (including the seemingly bizarre ransom demand amount which comes very close to matching JR’s bonus amount that year) in an attempt to implicate the Ramseys staging an attempted cover up under pressure. It came close to working. This crime has the hallmark of something very personal. Abandon the pedophilia motivation. It doesn’t hold water. Mr. Smit reached the right conclusion for the wrong reasons.

I admit that this documentary is compelling, but it leaves out some essential information. Mary Lacy exonerated the Ramseys because there was trace DNA evidence from the same male on two separate articles of clothing. This documentary tries to dismiss this DNA consideration by pointing out that even newly unwrapped articles of clothing can have trace DNA on it, probably from a factory worker. But the same factory worker handled the same two articles of clothing? Were they even made in the same factory or country? I’m skeptical as was Ms. Lacy.
    Last edited by Daniel XVI; September 22, 2016, 6:26 pm at Thu Sep 22 18:26:46 UTC 2016.

Default The web on the basement window

P.S. to my previous post just above: The documentary makes much of the cobweb (made by a spider) allegedly seen on the grate attached to the basement window where the positioned intruder was said to have most likely entered. Here is an excellent, objective site that discusses this consideration and also other possible points of entry:

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...s%20of%20Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel XVI View Post
    P.S. to my previous post just above: The documentary makes much of the cobweb (made by a spider) allegedly seen on the grate attached to the basement window where the positioned intruder was said to have most likely entered. Here is an excellent, objective site that discusses this consideration and also other possible points of entry:

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...s%20of%20Entry
    Have you ever read Chief Kolar's book?

And are you aware that the Grand Jury charged both John and Patsy with neglect leading to homicide? Odd how they would do that if there was an intruder.

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Have you ever read Chief Kolar's book?

And are you aware that the Grand Jury charged both John and Patsy with neglect leading to homicide? Odd how they would do that if there was an intruder.
    No to your first question. What does he say regarding the web, please, and how does it stand up in light of the considerations discussed in the link i provided that answers the web consideration pro and con? For example, a spider can re-spin a broken web in less than twelve hours. Can it be definitely established when this web was observed by the police?

Yes to the second. Innocent people have been convicted by juries let alone indicted by grand juries where the threshold is much less, only dealing with probable cause.
    Last edited by Daniel XVI; September 22, 2016, 5:38 pm at Thu Sep 22 17:38:00 UTC 2016.