You Help is Needed

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Dear Forums For Justice Members,

Below is the plea I made to Websleuths members. This applies to Forums for Justice as well. Both forums are run together on the same equipment.
    If you can help at all I would appreciate it.

Hey Everyone,

This is very important what I am about to tell you.

Websleuths is in trouble. We have lost 60 percent (sometime's more it depends on the month) of our advertising.

You all know I have never charged you to post, never made it so you had to pay a membership fee. I promised you I would never charge you to post on Websleuths and I am going to keep that promise no matter what but I need your help.

With 60 percent less income I still have to pay 100 percent of the bills.

Let me assure you the very first bill I pay is the 11 hundred dollar a month server bill. That bill will always get paid. The server is what keeps the forum software up and running in case you don't know about servers. If the server doesn't work then nothing works.

However, it is the other financial obligations (contractors, software upgrades, and more) that are involved in running a site as big as this. If I fail to pay those bills then we will have a domino effect and Websleuths will really suffer greatly. There can be a point where Websleuths will fail.

We are not close to failing and I want to make sure it stays that way.

If you can I am asking a donation of 5 dollars. If you can donate more than 5 dollars that's great but 5 dollars hopefully is doable for you. BUT, I have been there and I know what it is like to not have a penny and where 5 dollars feels like 500. Do not put any stress on your finances. If you can't donate 5 dollars I totally and completely understand.

It is a very humbling experience coming to you this way. Please know this is the very last thing I wanted to do.

There are 4 ways to donate.

******** At ******** you can read more detailed information and don't forget to click on "updates".

Go to PayPal or Google Wallet and use the email address websleuthsdonations@gmail.com By the way Google Wallet is free and you get your money almost instantly. No fees. I would recommend Google Wallet if you have to send loved one's money or send money to a non-loved one who happens to be a wacky forum owner.

Finally, if you scroll down this page you will see my address. Feel free to pop check/money order in the mail.

JonBenet's case is special to me. JonBenet is the reason I got involved in forums in the first place. Who would have thought that JonBenet's case and Websleuths would become so big that people from all over the world come to us for information?

It's your hard work and dedication that keeps this case alive for JonBenet Ramsey.

Thank you,
    Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice