1. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

After claiming he was done with interviews, JR appeared in an A&E program with Elizabeth Vargas broadcast April 11: Hunting JonBenét’s Killer: The Untold Story. Synopsis of the program can be found online https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/102...-the-untold-story-of-jonbenet-ramsey-s-murder.

I can’t bring myself to offer an editorial perspective.

What is worthwhile is the last photo of JonBenét at FW’s Christmas dinner party. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ild-beauty-queen-taken-just-hours-murder.html

Additional recent news is a ******** page initiated by Lou Smit’s children. They hope to raise $100,000 for DNA testing of the persons of interest on Smit’s spreadsheet. JR, John San Agustin and two of Smit’s children appeared on Dr. Oz to talk about this new effort. They announced they are certain the name of the person who killed JonBenét is on that spreadsheet.

:pop:

Prendergast coined the description for readers, it’s the endless Ramsey wormhole.

2. fr brown

fr brown Member

Did it seem like there was tension between the San Agustin-Ramsey side and the Smit family side?

Smit's suspect to-do list had something like seventeen names on it, but only two investigations, iirc, were marked complete (ie, suspect cleared). Checking the DNA on the others should keep them busy for a while. (But you'd think they'd start with the name of Smit's prime suspect, the one he whispered on his deathbed.)

3. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Thank you for this, especially for the Daily Mail article which shows how JonBenet really looked that evening. It shows that she wore a flat ponytail on the top/back of her head. There was no ponytail at the nape of her neck as was shown in the autopsy photos.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice