Patsy "finding" the note

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Nov 29, 2001.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

This is a quote from the DOI:

Patsy, DOI, page 11:
    I hurry down the spiral staircase to the bottom floor and stop.

What's this? I wonder. I turn around to look at three pieces of paper on a step near the bottom. I bend over. Must be a note from the cleaning lady, Linda, I think. Probably reminding me that she needs to borrow twenty-five hundred dollars. I must leave a check on the kitchen counter before we leave.

My thoughts:

OK. A couple of things here. Why would Patsy say this? Why would Patsy think that this was a note from LHP, this 3 page long-winded note, to remind her to leave her the check?
    Also, didn't the Rams claim they walked up those stairs (if these were the stairs they say they walked up) late the night before and think that LHP somehow managed to get the note to them by 5:30 the next morning? I don't believe they "found" the note anyway, its all bs.

And, why would LHP leave the note on the damned stairs? Why not a counter? Why would Patsy "think" that this was a note from Linda?? And my final question after rethinking this: Why aren't they people in a court of law facing criminal charges of some kind????

2. Vic

Vic Active Member

liar liar pants on fire

Or, how to CYA. In ST's book Patsy says she went into JB's bedroom at 5:45 and then went downstairs to find the note. Would you still be thinking "housekeeper" or would you wonder if your kid got up early and left a note to mommy and daddy on the steps?

And of course later that morning she tells Det. Arndt she found the note first. Doh! Those pesky stories!

I really don't know why they aren't in jail.

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Veep

This quote from the crock goes with other stuff I've mentioned about lying & deceipt with these people, especially Patsy. How the hell do you "kind of" turn around? Either you do or you don't. In Katie's interview on Today she was describing seeing JB at bedtime after the White's party. She said she sort of took put her longjohns on (paraphrasing). Explain that. Either she put them on or she didn't. Someone on a forum somewhere was analyzing their crapola and said these words are a sign of deceipt.

Yep, Vic, why aren't these people in jail? And these are just a few examples of a million.

4. Vic

Vic Active Member

VP

Here's the pages: pg 18 - bedroom check then note

pg 23 - tells Arndt note then bedroom

And they wonder why they were under suspicion?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice