Do you know this man?

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, Jun 9, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

The individual is described as a male in his late teens to early twenties, with black slicked back hair driving a late model Camaro/Trans AM blue in color with wide white stripes along the hood and trunk.

If anyone has any information, they are asked to call the Williamson County Sheriff's Office at 512-943-1300 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-253-STOP (7867).

http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=801810&nav=0s3d6dJ79KgC

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Next to being the victim of a horrible crime or having a loved one be victimized I think the worst possible thing would be to be accused of a crime when you are innocent.

I hesitate to point this out...you know why? Because it is so obvious that I would assume it has been totally checked out.

The sketch looks an awful lot like the "new member of the search team" that JR posted here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1191&perpage=12&pagenumber=1

RC and JR the Sheriff did check this guy out right? Since he is seaching for Rachel I can't imagine he wouldn't cooperate fully to help. That would include being checked out right?

What am I missing? Is this as obvious to all of you too?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2002
  3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Tricia

Sorry, I am not able to answer your question but I will say this, "rest assured that the Cookes are dedicated to finding Rachel."

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Attempted Abduction

There was an attempted abduction of a 15 year old girl in Taylor, (Williamson County) Texas on Sunday. Taylor is about 25 miles from Georgetown where Rachel Louise Cooke was abducted January 10, 2002. It is too early to know if there is a connection between the cases but there are similarities.

http://news8austin.com/content/top_stories/?ArID=38243

Do you know this man?

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

If you have any information about this case, please call CrimeStoppers at 472-TIPS.

6. Kelly

Kelly Member

I don't know how I've missed this thread for so long.

The similarities between the new searcher and the composite are remarkable. I hope to goodness this has been checked and rechecked.

I can't help but think that this newest abduction attempt in June of the 15 year old girl is related to Rachel's. It's hard for me to imagine in that small of an area, there are more than these two that tried to abduct the girl.

One other thing I noticed in the picture of the newest searcher, there is a red trans am/camaro looking car in the background. The car looks like it could of been freshly painted.

This is mind boggling.

I travel to hill country frequently and I am nearly always in a mode of keeping my eyes open for sights of anything I have read that would point me toward Rachel. I mean, where in the world is she? I always wonder if these leads are checked out thoroughly. I remember the two guys speeding through Georgetown last summer with a car that matches one description that was reported. I would hope they have been found a thoroughly questioned.

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

WOW

Tricia....... that is uncanny and scary. He definetly looks like the new searcher.

8. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Kelly

I can put your mind at ease about the car in the picture - it is mine and I never met Rachel nor any of the Cookes until after Rachel was abducted. Hope this helps.

9. Kelly

Kelly Member

LOL, JR. That solves the snazzy car question. I might of known!

10. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Kelly

LOL! The car is really not all that snazzy. It's almost 5 years old.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice