An Open Letter To John And Patsy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

6/21/02

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey,

I am sure you heard of the tragedy in Salt Lake City concerning the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart.

The Smart case has a few similarities to your daughters murder but not many.

An intruder did enter the Smart home and kidnap their daughter. However he left no note and Elizabeth has yet to be found.

I am sure you are surprised to see Mr.and Mrs. Smart behaving so strangely, so differently, than the both of you.

The Smarts immediately cooperated with the police and still do to this day. Every minute of every day they are cooperating.

You stopped your cooperation as soon as JonBenet's body was found in your basement. You stopped as soon as it looked like the police might be doing their job and checking out every possible scenario concerning her murder. Why?

The police in Salt Lake City are doing the right thing. They are investigating the family. Still are. The Smart parents as well as brothers and sisters of the parents are being interviewed, taking polygraphs and totally cooperating. Their lives have been looked at under a microscope all with their full approval.

Let's see when was your first interview with the police after JonBenet was found murdered in your home? Oh yes it was FOUR MONTHS after the murder. FOUR MONTHS. SURROUNDED BY LAWYERS. Plus you but limits on the interview.

Remember John and Patsy I am talking about what you did AFTER JonBenet's body was found in your home. Not during the time the police thought you were the victims of a kidnapping.

The Smarts and everyone around them are not only totally cooperating with the police but they are going on every interview they can. Keeping it alive.

I know they haven't hand picked their interviewers. They will talk to anyone who is willing to help keep this case going.

Hmmm trying to remember. You went on CNN before you had given an interview to the police concerning the murder of JonBenet. You have never held any sort of OPEN press conference and you went on talk shows to promote your book.. Ok I remember now.

Let's talk about the "p' word. Polygraph. We do know the Smarts and many others have taken polygraphs. Polygraphs given by law enforcement.

How many YEARS was it before both of you took a polygraph? Was your polygraph given by Law Enforcement? Oh that's right. It was a PRIVATE polygraph. Given by a man who deals in Alien abductions.

The Smarts and their family have had their lives turned upside down. Personal information revealed. Gossip that won't stop.

But you know what John and Patsy? The Smarts don't care.

The Smarts will talk with the police, take polygraphs, give up anything without a search warrant, talk to the media, leave no stone unturned no matter how awful just to help the police find out what happened.

One more thing John and Patsy...there is not a lawyer in sight. Not one. Even though the family is still under the umbrella as are many others no lawyers.

The Smarts don't need lawyers. Know why?

I'll give you one guess John and Patsy.

Can't figure it out? Here let me help you.

The Smarts are innocent.

You Mr.and Mrs. Ramsey are not.

Patsy you are good for it.

Sincerely,

Tricia G.

2. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Way to go Tricia!

What a dynamic letter you wrote. I loved it!

3. Nickii

Nickii Member

Bravo Tricia! I love this letter too.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

You go Grrrrrrrrrrrrrl...

Sure is a big difference in the way the chips fall...eh?

Just remember when the chips fall...the Bull is empty...heh heh heh

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Gee

I'd also bet money that the Smarts either have a friend who is a lawyer or there is a member of their church in their ward who is a lawyer that did NOT tell them to lawyer up because the cops are looking at them as suspects.

Really strange, huh?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Wonderful letter Tricia

Tricia,

You speak for many of us, thank you! I agree with everything you had to say here. This was a wonderful letter, and straight from the heart. Half an hour after John finds young JonBenét, he's phoning Mike Archueleta to fly them to Atlanta. Then he uses the excuse that he wanted to take his family somewhere safe.
    Was he planning on taking JonBenét too, or just leaving her there on his rug next to the Christmas tree?

We should all write one and mail them to the Ramseys by snail mail.

7. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

I agree!

"We should all write one and mail them to the Ramseys by snail mail."...Elle

And send it by registered mail that only John or Patsy Ramsey can sign for. And you can send a letter that requires that no one but the person the letter is address to can sign for. That way Lin Wood or another representative cannot pick it up and keep the Ramseys from seeing it. I know. I had to send just such a letter once.

Count me in on the snail mail campaign. Does anyone have a snail mail address for the Ramseys? If so, please email me at Jeanilou@aol.com.

Thanks in advance and I must again what a great letter Tricia has written.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Jeanilou thank you so much for your kind words.

Coming for you Jeanilou is a very high compliment. You are a very compelling writer an I always look forward to your posts.

Thank you.

ps. I am going to send this letter to the Ramseys. I believe they have a P. O. Box they have posted before. However I am going to wait until the Smart case breaks open. I think the police are close to doing so. Then I will add to the letter with the new Smart information.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Good idea, Tricia. Meant to tell you this is a great letter. Lizard will probably just slither his forked tongue in and out a few times, Patsy's heart will go pitty pat, and they'll toss it in the garbage. You know them. Of course, their thunder has been stolen with all the other cases going on. Maybe they'll write you back. Ya never know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice