skull fracture

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nickii, Jun 23, 2002.

1. Nickii

Nickii Member

I was surfing in the net and I was reading in the jameson-forum. There is a thread referring to the autopsy with the terrible autopsy-photos.

When I look at the hole in the skull, I cannot imagine that this was an "accident"! For example, if JB would fall with her head on the sink or on the bathtube, the hole would be on the side of her head. Not on the top! It really looks like somebody crashed something ON (the top) of her head. I am no doctor or a coroner or whatever. But this is my opinion. Am I wrong?

edited to remove URL to jameson245.com - I'm sorry Nickii - we try not to link directly from this forum to other forums. I hope you understand. Everyone knows which autopsy photo you are talking about so it shouldn't effect the dialogue you've started. Thanks!

2. Nickii

Nickii Member

Ok VP, I did not know. Sorry.

3. Elle

Elle Member

The head injury

Nicki,

From what I saw of this head injury, it was right at the top of the back of her head. I could see this happening if JB had been pushed with great force, by someone in a rage, she could have staggered backwards trying to regain her balance, and struck this part of her head on the edge of the tub.

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

head wound

I have not formed an opinion on what caused the head wound. When I saw the autopsy photo I was stunned because the head wound is as viscious as the strangulation. That wound is no small nor thin crack in the skull. I don't think she fell or was pushed against anything, it looks like it was something much worse but I can't imagine what would cause someone to be so brutal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice