Fleet White wants records

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You Go Fleet!

This man is the best. He has kept his mouth shut. If this case ever goes to court Fleet White is the only one who can say he hasn't sold out, written a book or yapped to the tabloids. He can't be accused of having an agenda other than the truth.

I like this guy a lot!

Tricia

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Omigod. JBR news! I hope Mystery Crackpot ends up in jail where she belongs.

4. Tricia

Right on BoBC. Along with the merry gaggle of gargoyles that helped perpetuate these lies.

Isn't it amazing. No matter how black and white the truth is some are just too star struck with their own fleeting (nopunintened) moment of fame (like the Mystery Woman crowd) to see the real truth.

Nothing shuts up lunatics quicker than the fear of being found out they are frauds.

5. BobC

Tricia I beg to differ. Mystery Woman was found to be a complete fraud just days after her story broke and a year later her cult was still "believing" her from what I understand. They can believe in the Tooth Fairy for all I care as long as the perpetrators of this character assasinating fraud get some jail time--or at least sued. If this isn't a libel lawyer's wet dream then I don't know what is.

Actually it's not. Since Mystery Crackpot doesn't have any money, it'd cost more to sue her than anything they'd ever get back from her. FW knows this so I'm betting he's going after somebody else indirectly. Baybacks are a biatch.I'd settle for a little public humiliation.

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

You Go Fleet!

IMHO, Fleet has several liable suits he can file if nothing else, including against the Ramseys since they have never bothered to clear his name in all of this.

7. Tricia

Yes BobC you are right. MW was found to be a fraud right off the bat.

I guess what I was thinking when I wrote that is if Beckner has to turn over the files to Fleet White then the Gargoyals of Google will really know their gig is up. Because Mr. White will have the whole story.

If I remember correctly their battle cry was "the police didn't investigate. They ignored evidence" or something along those lines. So If the files are given to the one they were out to destroy then they have to be nervous because they know Fleet White will see the whole crappy pack of lies. I am guessing White knows about as much as we do concerning MW...unless he gets the files.

Also remember Hunter did give some creedence to this Nut Job in the beginning. Then backed way down when he realized no matter how much he dis-liked Fleet White he couldn't even associate himself with MW because her story was so false.

If Beckner has to turn over the files this could get interesting.

8. BobC

Hi Tricia. FW has all the posts from that disgraceful period so he has the whole MW story. Obviously he is after something else related to MW regarding the powers that be. I've got a pretty good hunch what is, too.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ha!

Go get 'em, Fleet, it's long overdue. Get the lying, scheming ho and all her lying, scheming supporters (or is that stupid, gullible supporters?) Prior to that day I had not seen such a cult-like, forcible attempt to brainwash members of a forum, and I have not seen such an attempt since. All the flocking birds have migrated to another forum, posting under new hats. Like we didn't know, hahahahahahahaha. Whatever, what goes around comes around. Their day is coming.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks for the update, Thor. 'THE WAY TO GO FLEET!"

It's about time we heard something from Fleet White. He has been silent far too long. He and his wife Priscilla were thrown under the Ramsey bus with full force.

Bob is right. This mystery woman was found to be a fraud.

11. BobC

My main question is about the timing on this--I mean MW was over long ago so I wonder why FW is doing this now?

12. BobC

13. Tricia

HAHAHA

Wouldn't that be something if it was the real, in the bottom feeding flesh, Lin Wood the FBI was looking for?

Thanks BobC. As always you are on top of all that is evil.

I mean that in a good and loving way you know.

Tricia

14. BobC

I think we should just turn him in. After all, how were we to know it was another Linn Wood? It would be an honest mistake!

15. Tricia

BoBC you are right. It really could be him.

It really could be him...

16. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Me?

I just want to know who put a nickle in Misty and wound 'er up in the first place.

No. Really.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What about??

The RovingRoverReporter's attorney friend, Lee Hill? Where is he now and does he still represent Nancy's best interest??

(Dun, is that a close enough guesstimate?)

18. Watching You

Where have you been, RR

haha, I knew this thread would bring you out of hiding. Those were the days, we held the infiltrators off at the pass more than once.

19. BobC

Anybody hear anything else about the status of all this? Are Lee Hill or Steven Singular MIA?

20. Watching You

I heard all that gang

of ruffians are hiding out in one of bin Hidin's caves in Afghanistan, planning their next terrorist attack against FW. Head brainwasher, maim, was last seen riding her camel near the dung heaps while chanting, sue my cute little a$$, sue my cute little a$$.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice