BPD turns over Burke Records

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jul 6, 2002.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

According to The Insider:

"The NYPost has received records from the BPD.
    The NY judge also ruled that redacted records belonging to the Ramsey investigators must be released to the NY Post lawyers - -that is, records which only reflect factual information. The ruling was not unexpected and will finally allow the case to begin moving forward to trial".

Also from same source, there is NO TRUTH to the rumor that Patsy and John are divorcing. Furthermore, the Charlevoix biddy saw them there recently, and reports that Patsy is looking well.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Thanks Lurker!

Patsy and John have been "divorcing" for over five years now. I'll believe it when I see it! They share a very special bond...

3. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Lurker: so the release of the BPD records...

...was "expected"...but, was the release of the redacted Ramsey PI records expected?

Couldn't these possibly be a gold mine? I keep thinking of the import of the Skakels' personal private eye records in the Moxley murder trial.

No one knows more about the guilt of a client, short of a lawyer, than the hired eye.

Hope this trial has more depth than what we've seen so far.

Even mountains erode from the drip-drip-drip of relentless water...I'm still looking for this case to crack somewhere, somehow.

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Candy has posted the order from the judge at CS and Maxi's WS. Short and sweet, the documents must be turned over to the Post's attorneys. Looks like Lin Wood got kicked around a bit by the judge and the judge referred to the Ramsey's "serial flip-flops", lol! Looks like the judge isn't falling for the Ramsey's BS. What are they hiding?

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yup

The Ramseys' lies caught up with them on this one. Remember in their *** how they said they had to conduct their own investigation because they felt the BPD didn't do a good enough job and they wanted to find the killer of their daughter? But, in his deposition, JR said the investigators were hired to keep them out of jail. It all came back to haunt them, if I am reading the court order correctly, lots of legal jargon there. The order also mentioned something about releasing the positive things from their investigation but not releasing maybe not-so-positive things.

The Rams and LimpWood got shot down. Methinks they took on the wrong company this time. NY Post seems to be in it for the long haul, and this can't be good for the Ramseys, because the Post's lawyers wll make Wood and his clients look like the fools they are.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

BTW

The order Candy just posted at CS is an order for the Ramseys to turn over certain records related to THEIR investigation, if I am reading it right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice