Remember Rachel

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, Jul 9, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

REMEMBER RACHEL

On July 10th, Robert and Janet Cooke will mark yet another sad milestone - six months since their beautiful daughter, Rachel Cooke, went jogging on a bright January morning and never returned.

The Cooke family asks everyone to join them in a moment of silence at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 10. If you are unable to observe this special moment, Robert and Janet ask that you "Remember Rachel" in your own way. Turn on your headlights, or tie a yellow ribbon on your antenna. Hug your children; teach them ways to be safe. Never forget that whoever took Rachel is still out there.

www.rachelcookesearch.org

2. AustinGirl

AustinGirl Member

I'll remember

Robert and Janet and Joann, I'll be thinking of you and your dear Rachel tomorrow and praying for your family as I do every day. God bless you.

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today RC.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I received

my bumper sticker in the mail yesterday. Thank you, RC. I think 11:30 Texas time would be 1:30 NY time, right? I will most certainly spend a moment praying for Rachel and the Cookes at that time.

5. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

11:30 CST

We are on Central Standard Time so 11:30 a.m. here would be 12:30 p.m. EST, 10:30 a.m. Mountain and 9:30 a.m. pacific.

Angel, I believe it would e 5:30 p.m. in the U.K., 6:30 p.m. in Roma.

6. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Thank you

Our thanks go out to everyone that supported us yesterday. Janet and I were able to have dinner with Tim Miller, the Director of Texas EquuSearch last night. All of your support as well as his helped us greatly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice