Venetian Festial

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Just a reminder that the last full week of July is the Charlevoix Venetian Festival. The 27th is the last day ...complete with fireworks. Ramsey's were there last year with their family. I think it is a family tradition of theirs as they joined in the festivities. "Summerhill" their former big Victorian house sits facing Round Lake harbor and can be seen from the waterfront park ..downtown. For those of you that live near Michigan it is a nice little vacation spot and a neat little Festival. Come and enjoy and keep yer eyes open for those Rams! I spotted them in the crowds last year. Mayhaps this year they will go incognito. *LOL*

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh yeh, that's right, Aurora

well whatever you do, don't look at the privileged Ramseys if you go - you might be accused of stalking again, LOL.

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Aurora

We were gonna take the boat over to Charlevoix last weekend w/ friends but I was the one who changed the plans. Dang, what else do you think they will attend later this year? Could you find out what time they attend that stuff... I know the venetian thing is at night....

WOW, and I could meet you too and we could following them and whisper and giggle and take pictures...hahahah and get hir upset if we post pictures....

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

haha

Ohhhh....that was funny last year, Aurora! Those pictures you took of them from behind, with Patsy's outline of her thong showing through her pants was hilarious. I hate it that you never posted those again. Plus, when someone called out "murderer", Patsy turned around as if to answer....that weekend was priceless.

I saved only one of the pictures before you took them down. Maybe if I can see them again I'll save them faster.

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

1000 Sparks/Kelly

The festival goes all week. If you change your mind and do decide to go.... Find out the schedule for the Little Miss Charlevoix contest and scan the crowds. That is where I saw Rams . Patsy wouldn't miss that as JonBenet won the title one year. Also read in DOI ...they list favorite restruants in Charlevoix. It would be as good as place as any to spot them.

Kelly.... What a great memory you have. I didn't like being accused of being a stalker. I obseved them from a distance and took a few candid shots and posted them for everyones enjoyment. I think Patsy is GOOD FOR IT...as Steve Thomas pointed out. I wasn't impressed by either of them....nay I pity them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice