JonBenet Parent's Divorce Blowup

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

So, was jameson lying, or is she not the confidant she thought she was?

From the National Enquirer, July 30 issue. *******************

A dying Patsy Ramsey risked her life in a desperate attempt to save her marraige - coming face-to-face in a dramatic confrontation with a woman she feared was having an affair with her husband John.

That stunning turn of events has triggered hope among investigators that the marriage will explode in a nasty divorce battle and that Patsy and John would rat out each other -- blowing the five-year-old JonBenet murder case wide open.

Patsy was undergoing experimental treatment for stage two liver cancer when she risked a fatal infection by leaving her intensive treatment program in Maryland and flying home to Atlanta.

What prompted that trip was a chilling warning from her sister Paulette that her 58-year-old husband John was carrying on with a blonde family friend, an insider told the ENQUIRER...

blah, blah,blah_

....Paulette's suspicions about John and his dimpled blonde friend shook 45-year-old Patsy while she was undergoing treatment...at the National Institutes of Health hospital in Bethesda, MD.

Physicians recommend that patients do not leave the area until the treatment's completion.

A cocktail of chemo drugs is so aggressive it can break down a patient's immune system, making them susceptible to any infection.

"Traveling home by plane or car was out of the question," divulged the insider...

blah, blah blah

,...Paulete warned (Patsy) about a family friend was was getting too close to John, and the handsome (gag) executive was even helping her with her gardening.

Paulette told Patsy, 'You'd better watch out for John and that girl,' revealed the insider.

An attractive married mom, the friend admits she is a frequent visitor to the Ramsey house and even got a gift from John of plants from his property, which she replanted at her home.

"He lent me his truck to take the plants back to my house," she told The ENQUIRER.

But the woman, whose name is being withheld by The ENQUIRER to guard her privacy (*grin*) vehemently denies any intimate relationship with John.

"I am a close friend of John and Patsy," she declares.

As for Paulette's accusations, she says, "They are just allegations." She believes that Paulette's concern for her ailing sister may have spurred the accusations that preceded Patsy's dash to Atlanta.

"When Patsy decided to come home so unexpectedly, her only explanation to friends was a grim, "I need to get my ducks in a ros," said the insider. "It quickly became obvious that the head duck was John." hahahahaha

"She suddenly told the doctors she was going home after the first round of chemo was completed."

The tense drama rapidly escalated after Patsy, a wig covering her bald head, arrived in ATlanta.

"Paulette invited John Ramsey's blonde female friend to lunch," said the insider. "She asked her point-blant, 'Are you having an affair with John" My sister is fighting cancer -- are you trying to take her man?"

"The friend protested her innocence -- then she went straight to Patsy and told her, "Believe me, there's nothing gonig on."

The two women dealt with the situation in a dramatic face-to-face meeting.

"It was a real showdown, but Patsy finally accepted her explanation," said the insider.

"There's no question that Patsy risked her life to go home because she thought her marriage was in danger."

But despite her emergency mission, Patsy could not extinguish all the flash points in the relationship.

"Some family members have felt for a long time there were problems in the marriage. One of the sources of friction between Patsy and John is that he looks at other women all the time," said the insider.

"One time, a woman visited them wearing very short shorts -- and John's eyeballs were glued to her all the time she was there. Patsy was furious with him."

After her sudden trip home, the former Miss America finalist returned to Bethesda to continue her therapy.

She recently finished that therapy and is radiating confidence. But grim statistics show it's nearly impossible for Patsy to win this battle. And her pals fear the end is approaching.

Their fear is fueled by the devastating survival statics for liver cancer patients.

Back in February, Patsy was diagnosed with liver cancer, and about half of all patients die within one year of diagnosis.

"Approximately 90 - 95 percent die within five years.

"For most patients, the diagnosis is very grave," Dr. Luther Brady, of Philadelphia's Hahnermann University Hospital, told The ENQUIRER. ...

....Patsy also battled ovarian cancer nine years ago, and it has now reappeared in her liver.

Meanwhile, Patsy's marriage scare brought sheer joy to cops who'd reached an impasse in their murder investigation....

blah, blah, blah

..."Any crack in the united front the Ramseys have maintained for so long could be a significant gift for the Boulder, CO, police, who've never removed John and Patsy from under the umbrella of suspicion," declared Craig Silverman, former chief deputy district attorney of Denver, who's followed the case closely...

blah blah blah

"It's been shown time and time again that dissent between parties who are the target of an investigation invariably creates opportunities for investigators."...

blah,blah blah

..."Under those circumstances, police would love to ask Patsy what kind of father John Ramsey was, why he surrounded them with lawyers from the start, and why he and his pal Fleet White - who was present when John found JB's body--fell out so dramatically...

blah, blah, blah

...After resuming her therapy, Patsy encountered even more problems. Her treatment triggered nausea, weakness and vomiting. "I spent a lot of time puking," she told friends.

What's more, financial problems--the kind that can wreck any marriage--also erupted.

Patsy's long battle and hospital treatment strained family finances so badly that her father Don Paugh helped with some bills.

His generosity included paying Patsy's longtime church friend Suzanne Goebel thousands of dollars to stay with her during her treatment...

blah, blah, blah

...John Ramsey - once the proud multimillionaire head of his own computer company - took a lesser job at a firm that makes cosmetic cold packs, The ENQUIRER has learned.

And after finishing her gueling chemotherapy in late June, Patsy came home and suffered yet another blow - this one to her pride.

Status-conscious Patsy had enjoyed living in an exclusive section of Atlanta in a lavish mansion. But just before she finished treatment in Bethesda, her magnificent home was sold after being put on the market for $1,895 million.

"The Ramseys had lived in the mansion ever since moving to Atlanta from Boudler in July 1997- seven months after JB's murder. The home was set like a jewel on two acres, and Patsy's pride and joy was its French country kitchen.

In a comedown for the former social queen, Patsy and the familiy are moving into a $600,000 home at the end of August, located in suburban Atlanta. The Ramseys have their furniture in storage and are staying with Suzanne Goebel for the time being.

"Patsy is trying to put a brave face on it, but it's definitely a social slip and she's always taken pride in her place in society," disclosed the insider.

blah, blah,blah

...Concluded the insider: "Everyone except Patsy seems to know the gloomy prognosis for liver cancer victims."

<b>So, is it liver cancer, or is it metastasized ovarian cancer? I don't think the ENQUIRER really understands this cancer - previous accounts say it is metastasized ovarian cancer, not liver cancer. But, the ENQUIRER says it is Stage II liver cancer. Either way, it's not good.

Cancer is an ugly disease, and I feel compassion for anyone who has it. But, do I give a crap if they are living in a $600,000 home (cough, cough, poor things) or JR is working in a face cream factory? I don't think so. Nor do I care if Patsy is mortified about her social status. Their daughter is still dead, and that's what they should be concerned about, not social status.

Now, then, can we guess at who this blonde family friend is? Has anyone heard from Ellique lately, BTW? hahahahahahahaha Those Susans, just can't trust them, ya think?

Kudos to FedoraX who had the scoop (though untold) on this story first. Remember, folks, you heard it here first. No one beats FFJ for getting the news out. No one.</b>

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

My question is

What the "L" kind of friend has to be paid to be there for their friend in a time of need?

"His generosity included paying Patsy's longtime church friend Suzanne Goebel thousands of dollars to stay with her during her treatment..."

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

---

bbwahhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahahahhahaahhahahahhhahah

Thanks WY and FedX... made my day.

(although I hate to see anyone suffer through cancer)

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Pondering

Looks like someone has found another way to get media attention focused back on the Rams.

5. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

So....

...there was a catfight/blowout... but there's no indication of an actual divorce underway.

Interesting that this unnamed woman is another blonde.

Ayeka

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

Wow, fascinating, WY. Thank you for this. And thanks for the heads up Fed. Although I have my doubts, I would hope that in all the gloom & despair of the cancer (and you're right, is it ovarian or liver?) that maybe something good can come from this and one of them will finally let the world know what happened that night. Szundsi is still reporting this is ovarian cancer and she is the doc, not Thor.

Gag, yes the thought of the lizard tongue flicking in & out over a woman in hot pants makes me want to throw up my lunch.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I hope Patsy gets better.

I do agree the poor thing will survive living in a $600,000 house. I've heard rumors that many Americans have learned to live in homes that cost that much or less. Can't swear to it, though.

John Ramsey might be having an affair? IF I were Patsy I'd be relieved. On the serious side, It sounds like Paulette is a buttinsky Mrs. Kraviz type--she has no business telling Patsy this garbage when she's undergoing frikkin' chemo. Paulette oughtta mind her own bidness. That is if this story is even true that Paulette butted in,--I don't really care either way.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2002
  8. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Angel

"One time, a woman visited them wearing very short shorts -- and John's eyeballs were glued to her all the time she was there. .......

Makes you wonder if his eyes were glued to sexy beauty queens in short shorts or (short dresses) even if it was a blonde 6 yr old?
    Patsy seems worried about the blondes Huh?

Hi Everyone .....waving

9. Kelly

Kelly Member

dimples

Does Suzanne Goebel have dimples??

I'm grateful for this new tidbit and glad that Paulette is ball-sy enough to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Paulette may have a bit of jealousy in herself too. I would have to say that it must be bothering her that Patsy and John are staying with someone that isn't family. Also, her dad is paying "thousands of dollars" for Suzanne to take care of Patsy. Why didn't he pay Paulette or Pam to take care of Patsy? Oh yea, I remember. When Patsy was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, Don Paugh asked why it couldn't of been Paulette instead of Patsy, his favorite daughter.

Jealousy issues in that family? Yes, I think so.

Hahahaha!

10. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I will take care of Patsy for some cash. But I'd be tempted to pull a Jeff Shapiro on her and record her every statement! Just kidding.

Even though Patsy's fun to dog in a playful kinda way, just imagine the stress she must be under. Both of them, really. I shudder to think of trading places with either of them. Imagione in that one moment of rage your whole life, and that of your daughter, goes up in smoke. If the R's have to sell their home then that must be humiliating for them.

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

"I will take care of Patsy for some cash"

Hey BobC , you got a bit of mafia in your blood ? LOL

Should we call you the Terminator /exterminator from now on ?

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

Swampland has been strangely quiet until now. Hir is addressing the Enquirer and says it is garbage. Hir says that they are still together and that the cancer is in remission. Hir says it is not liver cancer. Hir also has put a swamp hex on the writers for the Enquirer.

13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

hir

doesn't know much about metastatic cancer, I'd suspect. Wonder who hir source is?

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, WY, and

HAAAAAAA!HAHAHA!HEH!HEEH!HAR_DE_HAR_HAR!

Paulette's been watching too many soap operas. Funny that we should be hearing from Polly, the quiet one, after all this time. Maybe she's the jealous one...and in addition to Crazy Aunt Pam..has had her eye on John all along. I think the Paugh sisters and the "dimpled blonde" all need new eyeglasses. HEEEE!!

Sparky--it's the old gardening ploy....HAHAHA..."Oh, John", says Dimples, "could you plant something in my garden for me?" John, gazing at her short shorts..."How about a cucumber?" HEH!

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAHAHA!!!! How repulsive!!!

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Can't help it...

This story cries out for some ribald LIMERICKS!

Patsy to home made a beeline
    To deal with blonde neighbor feline:
    Maglited the broad
    Then strangled the bawd;
    While John said "I'm late for tee-time".

A dimpled blonde gardening gal
    Came out with short shorts and trowel;
    John took one good look
    Right then he was hooked--
    And fell, line, sinker, and jowl.

There was a young gardener from 'lanta
    Who couldn't keep on her pants-a;
    "My dimples I'll show,
    If you hoe my row,
    And do it dressed up like Santa!"

17. AustinGirl

AustinGirl Member

Enquiring minds want to know

who would hire John? - so I can boycott the company.

how can this story be true when Jamsy says PR is totally cured once again?

what woman would give lizard-lips the time of day?

18. AustinGirl

AustinGirl Member

Lurker

Bravo, bravo! LOLOLOLOL

19. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

AG

"what woman would give lizard-lips the time of day?"

Sadly, some women will do anything to live in a $600,000 home over their current options.

20. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Austingirl..don't encourage me.

John says:

"My dear if you'll don a tuxedo,
    I'll take you out back to weed-o;
    We'll pull and we'll dig
    'Til you flip your wig.
    Say, how do I look in this Speedo?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice