1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Wanted to start a thread with encouraging words for NYL.

We have got to give him a lot of credit. He is the first one to get Jon and Patsy under oath. It happens Tuesay the 11th.

My hat off to you NYL.

Ask Patsy how in the world she could not know the amount of the ramsom in the note when she sat down for her interview with Steve Thomas. That was an "ahh ha" moment for me. One of many.

When in doubt Patsy will play dumb. Patsy is in doubt a lot.

Tricia

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Ditto NYL

Oh to be a fly on that wall! Please don't leave any question unasked. :box: It will be interesting to read the depositions for the Wolf case and compare them to the depositions for Steve's case IMHO.

IMHO, what the Rams will feel like when NYL gets through with them - :yow:

3. Gail

Gail Member

JR you beat me to itperhaps they can have a fly infestation, and we can all be there.

I have a deep concern that, the R's will do what they have too, to make sure that those depos are never made public.
    I surely hope that in the near future we can all learn, the what, how and when of all parties deposed.

You go Darney!!!!!!!!!!

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Politically for the Boulder Justice Image

I imagine those depos must become public though you are right Gail that the Rams will probably try to stop it.

Off for a few Z's' Have a great day.

5. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Also

I believe that there will be a lot of pleading that "so much time has passed, memories have faded," etc. I hope they are strongly challenged, but you can bet that Lin Wood will be right there deflecting, upsetting rhythms, requesting breaks, objecting. Patsy will try to keep her cool, but let's hope NYL can find some of her buttons to push. I am sure Wood has worked hard to hide those buttons, but they are bound to be around there somewhere. Look for Patsy to reference the timing of the deposition so near to the death of JonBenet as an excuse for any emotionalism, hesitations, forgetfulness, temper flares, bad choices in clothing, makeup, hairdos, etc. It is never Patsy's fault,you know.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

These are depos, right?

I believe in depositions, Wood can object all he wants to, but Darnay can still request answers to his questions. Remember OJ's depositions with Petrocelli? Petrocelli would ask him a question, OJ's lawyers would object, (to be on the record), and Petrocelli would say it's okay, he could answer the question. Sometimes, though, if I remember right, OJ's lawyers would say, "don't answer that," and he probably would not have had to answer the question, that he ignored his lawyers many times. Knowing the way Patsy loves to be in the limelight, I can see her blurting out answers, too.

Good luck, Darnay, you give them he-double-ll.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Go Darnay!

Wonder how many times Pitty Pat will blink during the depos? She won't need any Murine, I'll bet, plenty of blinking going on. Wonder how long it will take for her to lose her cool? She'll probably be a perfect southern belle, and maybe even flirt a little (remember Thomas?). But you can bet she will deteriorate into "don't go there pal" very soon.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good Luck, Darnay!

Here's hoping that Patsy's mouth runneth over, as usual. Wish I could see it on tape, as Patsy flutters her eyelashes at Darnay like she did to Steve Thomas on LKL.

Warning to Darnay: Watch out for flying spittle!

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You Know

LurkerXIV has a great point.

NYL needs to watch out for all kinds of things flying out of Patsy's mouth like:

*Burke was asleep

*Burke was awake

*I picked up the note on the stairs but I have no idea why my prints were never found on the note

*JonBenet did not wet the bed the night of the murder

* Ummm maybe JonBenet wet her bed. Show me that Star article again...

*I have no idea how my beaver boot hair got on the tape that was on JonBenet's mouth

*I always use "and hence" when writing. So does everyone else.

*I don't know anything about a woman breaking up Johns first marriage.

*Why would I wake up Burke just because his sister was missing and was going to be beheaded if I called the anyone? Why worry Burke?? (watch for doe eyed looks of amazement here).

*Of course I called on my friends over. Who wouldn't? It is normal to have a house full of people when a child is kidnapped even though the kidnappers warn against talking to anyone.

*Of course it only takes 45 minutes for me to get up, put on my makeup, get the family ready, pack my garbage bags and get to the airport. Doesn't everybody do it in 45 minutes ( doe eyed look again)

* No Burke is not on the 911 tape. Don' t you know the voice in the background says "I scream at you"? Burke would never say that....Ummm I don't know who said it I was to upset to notice anyone else in the house running around saying I scream at you..give me a break PAL...

I could go on for days but I think you get the picture.

By the way all the "things coming out of Patsy's mouth" are based on interviews, newstories and acutal evidence.

It is so amazing to me, so outrages, that nobody has been charged in this murder.

I won't type what is coming out of my mouth now.

Tricia

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

NYL

Don't settle for 'a think I may have', 'it could have been', 'I don't remember', 'I can't recall' and so on.

Pin those Ramsey's down on answers! Make them pay for the wrong they did CW and LHP... and give us hope for an arrest later.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Geraldo's Butt

I hope Geraldo's butt doesn't get shot off. He's very close to the action. He claims that a bullet parted his toupee the other day.

12. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Thinking of Darnay.....

Thinking of Darnay today in his NYL mode, diposing Patsy Ramsey....can't help but believe that he will have some success....he has had a lot of time, and has done a great deal of study and research into this case, and I think in particular into the mother of this murdered child....

I do not remember NYL's exact theory on how the murder happened step by step....just that he feels that the parents were responsible....anyone remember more details about his theory and care to post them?

Hope we hear from NYL soon....would love some details, if he is allowed to give any during the pre-trial and trial period.....wonder if the Pats was nervous.....If I had murder my child and been carrying the burden of the cover-up for years and was finally facing a major adversary in the justice system, I would be nervous!

Good Luck NYL.....I think at this point that you are our last, best hope until Patsy confesses on her death-bed......
    As Aways, JMHO Voyager

13. Gail

Gail Member

Just my opinion, but I can't see Patsy ever confessing, even on her death bed. In my eyes she is a compulsive liar, and in my experience those who are compulsive liars even lie to themselves.
    I firmly believe that Patsy does not accept any responsibility for any part that she played in this tragic event. And furthermore she

14. Gail

Gail Member

Sorry

I am losing my mind I entered the message before I finished please lock me up!!!!!!!!

As I was saying Patsy has convinced herself she played no part in this event, therefore she will take it to the grave with her unless we are able to prove otherwise.

ok, I think I am finished now;)

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Fox news

just had a short blurb on the depo. Showed Lizard Tongue and Patster with Woody outside what must be Woody's office. Patsy was dressed in dark slacks and a blue top. But she had another kind of scarf job around her neck. What is this woman's obsession with necks?

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks Angel

for that. I had not seen that. So Patsy said it didn't last long. Hmmm. Wonder why? That kind of surprises me. Let's see how Lizard Tongue does tomorrow.

17. AK

AK Member

Good luck, D

Make sure they keep their hands where you can see them. I don't want them crossing their fingers under the table while they answer questions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice