Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Nyl

Just my opinion, but I can't see Patsy ever confessing, even on her death bed. In my eyes she is a compulsive liar, and in my experience those who are compulsive liars even lie to themselves.
    I firmly believe that Patsy does not accept any responsibility for any part that she played in this tragic event. And furthermore she
    Love from Toronto,
    Gail

Unhappy Sorry

I am losing my mind I entered the message before I finished please lock me up!!!!!!!!

As I was saying Patsy has convinced herself she played no part in this event, therefore she will take it to the grave with her unless we are able to prove otherwise.

ok, I think I am finished now
    Love from Toronto,
    Gail

Default Fox news

just had a short blurb on the depo. Showed Lizard Tongue and Patster with Woody outside what must be Woody's office. Patsy was dressed in dark slacks and a blue top. But she had another kind of scarf job around her neck. What is this woman's obsession with necks?

Default Thanks Angel

for that. I had not seen that. So Patsy said it didn't last long. Hmmm. Wonder why? That kind of surprises me. Let's see how Lizard Tongue does tomorrow.

Default Good luck, D

Make sure they keep their hands where you can see them. I don't want them crossing their fingers under the table while they answer questions.