Phatsy Ramsey is a damne LIAR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Jul 30, 2002.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

A little over a week ago my brother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

Jimmy has just returned from Mayo Clinic (Cancer Institute of American - Same Org. that Patsy was involved in at the Maryland Clinic).

They DO NOT ACCEPT ANY STAGE 4 CANCER FOR TREATMENT OR CLINICAL TRIALS.

So, Jameson, what do YOU have to say about this one? Biitch !

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I am actually

surprised about this, Sparky. Why don't they accept Stage 4 cancers? I thought that program was for the untreatable (by any other protocols) cancers.

Yes, we all know Patsy Ramsey lies. So does her mouthpiece.

3. Harley

Harley Member

Also

if Patsy's cancer had metasticized(sp) to her liver and they did not do surgery supposely she would be a goner. They told my brother who had surgery for metasticized liver cancer over a year ago (still cancer free to this date - Thank You God) that if they were not able to do surgery they would do chemo or radiation (not sure which one) but it would only buy time. So either it was never there, she is not as in good health as she says, or indeed it is another (ha, ha) miracle. So Sparks I will second your opinion. I too wonder why they would not accept Stage IV. You would think the cases that no one else can help would be the ones they would want.

4. 1000 Sparks

WY/Harley

That is what my whole family thought too, that it was for the patients there was virtually no hope. I received info from the clinic and they talked about all the stage except for Stage 4.

Jimmy spent 15 hours there yesterday. It has metastiziedSP?? from his esophagus/liver/stomach/colon.... they say he is not a candidate for anything they have as he is in STAGE 4.

I'm still in shock hearing this info this a.m. My poor brother......

5. Watching You

What does he do now, Sparky?

Did they just send him home with no hope? That just doesn't make sense to me - why would they accept Patsy Ramsey, who said she had Stage 4 cancer - but not your brother? In their book, JR stated he pulled some strings and got Patsy in. I don't get it. Maybe you need to call Bethesda and see what their protocol is. It could possibly be different from Minnesota, but I don't know why it would be.

6. 1000 Sparks

WY

I will call Bethsada today and find out.

My brother got in very quickly and had a very good "pull". Not only his doctor but some big wig head of a union.....

They are gonna start him on chemo this week... the "regular" stuff that they use for cases like his.

The doctor gave him 6 months and with treatment perhaps a year but said that was doubtful.

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

Sparky

So sorry about your brother.

And Patsy Ramsey is a liar.

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

So sorry, Sparky. My heart and prayers are with you, sweetie. And yes, Vic, Patsy is a liar. So is lizard.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sparky,

I am so sorry to hear about your brother Jimmy. How old is he? I hope Bethesda has a different policy. Maybe he can get in there.

If he does, at least that will be one thing Patsy has done to redeem herself....letting the world know where to go when you have Stage Four.

In the meantime, I'll add Jimmy to my prayer list. I go to St. Peregrine for those with advanced C. Miracles still happen.

Does Jimmy have a wife and children?

10. 1000 Sparks

Hi

Thank you all for your concern for my brother and your prayers. Jimmy is 56 years old. He has two sons in their late 20's (he's been divorced for 20+ years) When he found out last week he married the women he has lived with for 20 years the next day.

I got something mixed up and am sorry about this thread now. Mayo doesn't have anything for stage 4 of the type of cancer Jim has....other stage 4 cancers they do (Thanks WY).

Thanks 1000Lurker for your prayers to St. Peregrine..

11. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Sparky

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I will keep Jimmy and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers. I know this has to be very hard for you too. 1000 hugs Darlin'

12. Harley

Harley Member

That's Okay Sparky

Phatsy is still a liar. My prayers are with your brother. Though my brother is doing okay right now I know how you are feeling because we thought we were going to loose him too. We live in constant fear that the cancer will return and I know statisically speaking it probably will. Always remember though (Patsy Ramsey aside) miracles really do sometimes happen so never loose hope.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2002
  13. Kelly

Kelly Member

I'm so sorry about your brother's diagnosis, Sparky.

We know Patsy is lying, she is flaunting her illness and it is very upsetting to those of us that have lost loved ones to cancer. She may very well of had ovarian cancer, but I highly doubt it was stage IV.

They make me want to puke over there at the swamp with their talk of Patsy being miraculously healed twice. Patsy is vile and sickening and cancer has nothing to do with it. Lie, lie, lie is all that woman does now that she doesn't have her daughter to dress up like some kind of a trollop. I can't stand her! I would feel the need to be dressed to the nines everyday with my makeup perfect too if I was hiding as much ugliness as she is. She may be attractive on the extreme surface but underneath all of that she is hideous.

14. 1000 Sparks

Hi again...

Yes Harley, I know there is hope. WY gave me some numbers and I have info coming from Bethsada later today.

Kelly, that is what I can't understand, that flaunting and bragging of her cured cancer. It would be such a private thing to me and I'd be on my knees praying that it stayed away.

Maybe the reason patsy went to Bethsada is cause, other than the initial interview, everything is paid for for the cancer patient when it's experimental.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sorry Sparky...know that your brother and your entire family are in our prayers, ok???

16. Watching You

When you have nothing left to lose

I love PREVENTION magazine. It's a little magazine that comes out monthly, and it has tons of wonderfully healthy advice in it. I've been reading it for years.

The August issue has a rather timely article - Nothing Left to Lose. It's about when conventional medicine fails - four cancer patients given up by the medical establishment (2 weeks to live, a year to live, yada, yada, yada), including a little girl who has lived for seven years since the 2-weeks to live diagnosis. When my sister had cancer, I researched every treatment, conventional and unconventional, there was to research. A lot of the alternative treatments are garbage. Some are not. The ones that deal with strick diet regimental are among those that are not garbage.

It is important to research for yourself, be educated as to the treatments and their side effects. And, I think above all, there are things everyone can do to keep this monster disease at bay. Certain foods and vitamins are known cancer fighters. Exercise and a good mental attitude help. A strong immune system is everything, and what we feed that immune system is so important.

I know one thing - if I were told I was "terminal," (dumb word - we are all terminal), and there was nothing more they could do, I wouldn't lay down and die. I'd be on the macrobiotic diet or something similar. There are alternative methods that do work.

17. AK

AK Member

Oh, Sparksalot

That's crummy. I hope there is some good news ahead for your brother.

I know someone who just went to Mayo for treatment, a second opinion of what her home-based oncologist told her. She was very impressed with the program and personnel there.

Great info on Prevention magazine, WY. News we can all use.

18. 1000 Sparks

hummmmmmmm

I did not apologize to you JAMESON. I told the posters HERE that I got something mixed up about the Cancer Center and that is Mayo was not accepting any Stage IV patients with what my brother has.

Patsy is still a liar and did not have stage four cancer. FYI, check out the cure rate.

Please remove that thread from your forum. I don't want my name associated with such a slimepit of liars.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Amen Sparky.

Now I understand swampthing's problem:

Reading Comprehension.

The brain does not process the information correctly and HENCE her belief in the Ramsey innocence and other child killers as well.

Yes Sparky be patient. Hir has a problem understanding that most of us could care less about it let alone apologize to it.

Sparky you and your whole family are in my prayers. Please take care.

By the way I will type really slooooowww so it can understand:

PATSY RAMSEY IS A LIAR....SHE KILLED JONBENET. SHE IS A REPULSIVE CREATURE.

Tricia

20. Watching You

Well, hell

when one thinks the whole world revolves around hirself, it's no wonder swampthang mistook Sparky's post as an apology to hir. It's all about hir, doncha' know - everything is about hir, hir, hir, hir, hir, hir, hir. Gag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice