Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm so sorry about your brother's diagnosis, Sparky.

We know Patsy is lying, she is flaunting her illness and it is very upsetting to those of us that have lost loved ones to cancer. She may very well of had ovarian cancer, but I highly doubt it was stage IV.

They make me want to puke over there at the swamp with their talk of Patsy being miraculously healed twice. Patsy is vile and sickening and cancer has nothing to do with it. Lie, lie, lie is all that woman does now that she doesn't have her daughter to dress up like some kind of a trollop. I can't stand her! I would feel the need to be dressed to the nines everyday with my makeup perfect too if I was hiding as much ugliness as she is. She may be attractive on the extreme surface but underneath all of that she is hideous.

Default Hi again...

Yes Harley, I know there is hope. WY gave me some numbers and I have info coming from Bethsada later today.

Kelly, that is what I can't understand, that flaunting and bragging of her cured cancer. It would be such a private thing to me and I'd be on my knees praying that it stayed away.

Maybe the reason patsy went to Bethsada is cause, other than the initial interview, everything is paid for for the cancer patient when it's experimental.

Sorry Sparky...know that your brother and your entire family are in our prayers, ok???
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Default When you have nothing left to lose

I love PREVENTION magazine. It's a little magazine that comes out monthly, and it has tons of wonderfully healthy advice in it. I've been reading it for years.

The August issue has a rather timely article - Nothing Left to Lose. It's about when conventional medicine fails - four cancer patients given up by the medical establishment (2 weeks to live, a year to live, yada, yada, yada), including a little girl who has lived for seven years since the 2-weeks to live diagnosis. When my sister had cancer, I researched every treatment, conventional and unconventional, there was to research. A lot of the alternative treatments are garbage. Some are not. The ones that deal with strick diet regimental are among those that are not garbage.

It is important to research for yourself, be educated as to the treatments and their side effects. And, I think above all, there are things everyone can do to keep this monster disease at bay. Certain foods and vitamins are known cancer fighters. Exercise and a good mental attitude help. A strong immune system is everything, and what we feed that immune system is so important.

I know one thing - if I were told I was "terminal," (dumb word - we are all terminal), and there was nothing more they could do, I wouldn't lay down and die. I'd be on the macrobiotic diet or something similar. There are alternative methods that do work.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Default Oh, Sparksalot

That's crummy. I hope there is some good news ahead for your brother.

I know someone who just went to Mayo for treatment, a second opinion of what her home-based oncologist told her. She was very impressed with the program and personnel there.

Great info on Prevention magazine, WY. News we can all use.

Default hummmmmmmm

I did not apologize to you JAMESON. I told the posters HERE that I got something mixed up about the Cancer Center and that is Mayo was not accepting any Stage IV patients with what my brother has.

Patsy is still a liar and did not have stage four cancer. FYI, check out the cure rate.

Please remove that thread from your forum. I don't want my name associated with such a slimepit of liars.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Amen Sparky.

Now I understand swampthing's problem:

Reading Comprehension.

The brain does not process the information correctly and HENCE her belief in the Ramsey innocence and other child killers as well.

Yes Sparky be patient. Hir has a problem understanding that most of us could care less about it let alone apologize to it.

Sparky you and your whole family are in my prayers. Please take care.

By the way I will type really slooooowww so it can understand:

PATSY RAMSEY IS A LIAR....SHE KILLED JONBENET. SHE IS A REPULSIVE CREATURE.

Tricia

Default Well, hell

when one thinks the whole world revolves around hirself, it's no wonder swampthang mistook Sparky's post as an apology to hir. It's all about hir, doncha' know - everything is about hir, hir, hir, hir, hir, hir, hir. Gag.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Right on WY...LOL

Wonder what it is like to be that wrong about soooooo many things???

She is batting...for all you baseball fans out there...way below the Mendoza Line...
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Default Just a thought

I have read a lot recenty about a lady named Dr. Hulda Clarke....her methods are 'different' but she has spent her life researching the 'why's of Cancer.

She says all Cancers and many diseases come from the human intestinal fluke (it's byproduct is poison)....it is uncanny her research. Not everyone is cured nor has the time to turn the body around, but she has two books maybe more. 'The cure for all diseases' and 'The cure for all Cancers'.

And while I am at it....A lot of dietary info supports a low carb (rice, pasta, bread, potato) higher protien approach to turn enzymes around in a way that lends to healing and positive chemicals.

Prayers for those whose lives are so closely touched by this disease...Simple things like smiling and laughing make a HUGE difference chemically in our bodies....

Mels

Default Cancer Research

I have read that eating 1/2 a yam or sweet potato a day prevents some types of cancers.

Default 1000 Sparks:

I am so sorry about your brother. I hope that the Drs are wrong and he outlives us all. There is a commercial on TV about a cancer treatment center that supposedly works miracles. But for the life of me I cannot think of it. I think it is Cancer Institutes of America.
    The ad (and I know you cannot believe all ads) tells of a man who has been told he has 5 months to live and simply won't accept so he goes to this cancer treatment center and 5 yrs later, he is still here with us on earth. I hope the same turns out for your brother.

I totally agree. I do NOT believe that Patsy ever had stage 4 cancer. I do believe she had cancer but not stage 4. And I question whether she has cancer this last time. I think it was just a ploy in order to get out of the Steve Thomas lawsuit.

I believe in God and I believe in miracles. I do not believe God punishes people via illness, death of children etc. I think their punishment comes much later on at their Judgement Day. So I do not believe God is punishing Patsy by having her cancer reoccurred if indeed it has. BUT at the same time, what has Patsy ever done to deserve a miracle? And not just one but TWO? Someone explain that to me.

Jeani