Excerpt Posted Exclusively for FFJ

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by TrueCrime, Aug 2, 2002.

1. TrueCrime

TrueCrime Member

Dolls in Bondage

The Ramsey's posted the picture of the dolls in bondage on their web site, saying they were placed in their yard in 1997.

Why doesn't anyone talk about these dolls and brand them as the continued staging of this crime? Instead, they just sit on the Ramsey's site (ramseyfamily.com), making a further mockery of the investigators, criminologists, and writers trying to solve this case.

Isn't this another obvious attempt to make people think it was some pervert into bondage? The dolls themselves are very neat and clean, very orderly, just like the Ramsey's life.

Again, I must reiterate, an examination of those dolls must reveal something, since every kind of fiber and hair imaginable sticks to tape! What of it? Has anyone analyzed the tape from these “Barbie Dolls�

....just a snippet for you guys to talk about...

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The cops

The cops know who put the doll in the Ramsey's front yard. It was some college brat who did it to be funny. He had a website that had similar imagery on it if I recall correctly.

3. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

"Bondage Barbie"

<b>Here are the photos of the dolls:

<a href="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/images/barbie_01.jpg">Barbie 01</a>

<a href="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/images/barbie_02.jpg">Barbie 02</a>

<a href="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/images/barbie_03.jpg">Barbie 03</a>

<a href="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/images/barbie_04.jpg">Barbie 04</a>

<a href="http://www.forumsforjustice.org/images/barbie_05.jpg">Barbie 05</a></b>

I don't suppose you'd have a URL for that website, Bob? If we had that we could try using Archive.org to take a look at the old site.

No one has ever drawn a line between the Barbies&trade; on the lawn and the Barbie&trade; nightgown that was supposedly beside or near JonBenet's body in the basement "wine cellar."

Probably because there isn't one...but interesting. Was the duct tape found on the Barbies&trade; proven different from the duct tape John Ramsey removed from JonBenet's lips?

Speaking of the WC...I wonder if Hodges ever made anything of the "wine cellar" sounding so much like "whine seller?"

Thanks for the excerpt, TrueCrime.

4. BobC

It's gone

Sorry Dunv--but that site disappeared shortly after the cops pounced on that kid. That site was gone, I think by 1997 sometime.

5. TrueCrime

TrueCrime Member

No Adu About Much

Bob, thanks for that comment. There is so much info out there on this case I certainly would not argue with you.

But I myself in my own private study of the case never found a connection. That opinion is in my book, so I am sure I'll be slaughtered if I'm wrong.

However, it always struck me that there was NOTHING ever made of these neatly wrapped Barbie dolls. It was almost as if it was "laughed off." If they thought it was an intruder, even the Ramsey lawyers would have been all over it, and there would have been media out the ***.

I myself would still like to know if that tape was analyzed and if anyone bothered to trace the origin of those dolls.

(Thanks Dun for the pix!)

6. AK

AK Member

Right on, VP

The Barbie stuff is a hoax, one of many by unethical people trying to attach themselves to a high-profile investigation. I'm surprised the Barbies weren't dressed in devil costumes.

That Shapiro fell for them as credible makes sense since he joined the Ramseys Spin Team, and that he adopted his Barbie theory in 1998 tells you how long he had been brainwashed.

7. BobC

When did he get a brain to wash? Yeah this is all hoaxville. Actually it wasn't even a hoax because the brat who did it wasn't trying to pull anything off--it was just a tasteless prank. It reminds me of the brat who did the "art" entitled "Daddy's Little Whore" early on.

I don't really understand why people want to dream up bizzare scenarios regarding this murder. The answer to who murdered Jonbenet lies with the three people in the home with her that night. Although the everything-but-the-kitchen-sink staging made the murder appear theatrical and bizzare, the trigger for the murder was probably something as mundane as bed-wetting or even sexual molestation. It happens every day, folks.

8. BobC

Oh yeah--the Barbie thing BECAME a hoax when the Ramseys, with their usual melodrama, grabbed it and ran with it.

That was, like, so unlike them. Fer sure fer sure. Feeding into this crap only makes us look like dummies.

9. BobC

absolutely

I fear we'll never know what really happened that night but my natural nosiness will keep me here indefinately.

Come on Patsy--TELL US. Enquiring Minds want to know!

10. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Yes...as with many tragedies...mundane...

...nay, banal, and yet no trial for murder...or confession of the real events of December 25th and 26th.

Why? If this were an accident, would Patsy and John have stonewalled like they have?

What are they covering up? And, if that thing were exposed, would it then advance the cause of justice in this case?

And, how is it that Patsy can be so smugly convinced that she is above "Caeser's Law" and that she is right with her God, therefore she need not answer to justice in this life?

Let's face it: A pained conscience has never been Patsy Ramsey's main problem...post-murder travel to the Holy Land aside.

Why not? Narscissim accounts for some of the arrogance, nouveau riche arrogance and naiveity accounts for some of the longevity...but these alone do not account entirely for Patsy's breezy attitude.

She acts free and forgiven. She's not about to confess her sins (or John's sins) to mere mortals.

What's holding her up? (Other that the threat of prison?)

She must think (in her own mind) she's clear someway, somehow...we're talking the mental game.

Are Patsy and John both self-serving psychopaths...or does at least Patsy think she's made everything OK...and she need never explain what happened at 755 15th Street on Christmas night.

If she persists in this mind...anyone want to lay bets on how long it will take John to pin the entire affair on Patsy if she leaves this veil of tears before he does?

11. BobC

From what I understand Patsy was petrified that she was going to be arrested at any moment during the first year--but as the authorities in Boulder fought amongst themselves and the slip-ups of the cops early on became known, both J & P got cockier and more arrogant. I would wager that JR felt the whole thing was a game that he was winning--and over time winning the game was all he had to salvage his sense of worth, being unemployable.

I'll bet the game didn't seem too fun once the legal bills started rolling in after the fear of arrest faded. Reality TV--Ramsey style!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice