Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Darnay Hoffman Deposes Patsy Ramsey

I'm only starting this thread because, like VP, I missed the broadcast.

Does anyone have any links to coverage of this event?

All I can find so far is the Rocky Mountain News site article:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...900315,00.html
    Dunvegan
    Founder,
    Forums for Justice

Unhappy Where's the Grill?

Found this article in Crimenews 2000 - http://www.insidedenver.com/drmn/loc...905820,00.html

Sorry, couldn't make it a link. It doesn't sound like Patsy got the grilling she deserved but it could just be spin since the only quotes were from Lin Wood who is a master spinner, IMO.

Default master spinners

Yep, Wood is a master spinner, but the brevity of the deposition isn't easy to spin. Maybe NYL got on the record the key stuff he needed, of course. Or maybe he realized he wasn't likely to get anything terribly earthshattering from PR.

Default Ram's live interview

It was either on Fox or MSNBC that I saw a
    brief live report, as the Ramseys were leaving
    from the deposition with NYL.

John was his usual arrogant self. He dismissed
    it all as a waste of time (I'm paraphrasing) and
    said something about Wolf being nothing
    more than a "male stripper."

Patsy said that she was prepared to stay all
    day, and was surprised at the early dismissal.
    She said she answered every question. She
    looked rather pretty (better than I've seen
    her in a long time)and spoke calmly and with
    confidence. She seemed pleased with herself,
    sans the arrogance.

It was all very brief; lasting no more than
    a minute or two.

I watched but did not see the clip repeated.

Greenleaf

Default Greenleaf

did you really think Patsy looked pretty. On my TV she looked like crap. LOL. Needed a hair cut. Was watching on a big screen T.V. maybe that was the difference. Looked like she had gained weight or had another breast augmentation (they looked bigger anyway). Okay was that catty enough?

Default Hmmmmm

LOL! Harley!

Wood said he objected to only one question: Why had the Ramseys given an interview earlier this year to a supermarket tabloid? He said he later withdrew the objection.

Would love to hear the answer to that question.

Default Please help me

I don't know why, but I just went to forum owned by hir, for the first time

Who the is she/he??????.

She talks of LW like he is her long lost brother.......i.e Lin says the depos will be posted by weeks end .

She visits JBR's grave and cleans up and talks like this is something she does often........isn't that a family responsiblity????

:confused:

Who, What Why is she/he?????

it has taken me a while to go visit there since I did not really want to give "it" the hit, but curiosity got the better of me.
    Love from Toronto,
    Gail

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Talking hey

Gail Jammy's site is recommend by the AMA for people with a low blood pressure problem. Shoots the old blood right through the roof after reading just one of hir posts.

Angel a truck load of Pimms is what we need

Here is another story about the depos. I did take it from MrsBrady's page.

http://www.kmgh.com/den/news/stories...11-211225.html

Default ok guys

now I know why I had to suddenly lie down with a headache....it was my blood pressure...thankgod I took my pill this morning or who knows what may have happened.

Angel I think a couple of is what I need

She/he is a real piece of work.....I think I should stay away from hir forum, it may become life threatining.

So do we have any reports on the "good johns" depo yet???

edited to say thanks Tricia, off to check out the link now
    Love from Toronto,
    Gail

Default Gail

Dear Gail,
    You asked: "who is Hir?"

Oh, dear me, that is a tough one indeed. She first posted as a man, who had lost his wife in an automobile accident, in Germany. (That was on the old Boulder News Forum.) Later, she confessed that she was, in fact, a woman. Just a "housewife, who stays home and baked bread." The "Hir" nickname came about as confusion with her gender escalated.

She has, throughout, maintained that the Ramseys are innocent. If a hard fact is put before her, she spins it to death, while KNOWING (from all kinds of secret "sources," that the Rams are being rail-roaded.)

She stopped baking bread a long time ago, and commenced her "DonQuote" (sp?) journey into the windmills of nonsense. Although her real name is well known by all who frequent the forums, I will not disclose it now, as I try to abide by the rules of this forum.

The old BNF "outted" her, with her real name, while giving her a hard time about the many different stories as to her identity. I never thought it fair, that her name, and place of residence, early on, came out. However, since she has been all over the media, with her outlandish views, the negative feelings for her now, imho, are of her own making. While I personally find her a rather pathetic figure, who is clamoring mightily to be a friend of the Ramseys, (and other well-known people) she does have her followers, albeit it they seem to be presently on the wane.

In short "Hir" never seems to be at a lost for words, when it comes to defending the Ramseys. She tries hard to associate herself with all those (including lawyer Wood) who defend the Ramseys. On the other hand, she does not hesitate to say vicious things about critics of the Ramseys. IMHO, she relishes being in the limelight and is looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

Nevertheless, I wish her well. (I never did like the "Hir.") Occasionally, she is first with some news, but I attribute that to her ongoing contacts with the Ramseys, and not from any extraordinary sleuthing abilities.

I also believe that she indeed believes that the Ramseys are innocent. I have never known anyone else like her. If she were a Taliban, she would fight to the end. Her loyality to the Ramseys, along her 24/7 cyberspace ramblings, gives her a rare kind of clout, which makes most reasonable folks insane. (Nevertheless, I do agree that she has every right in this world to express her views, even though many find them obnoxious.)

No doubt, Gail, there are those who can describe her much better than yours truly, but, for what it is worth, those are my thoughts.

Greenleaf

Default Thank you Greenleaf

Now I understand were the confusion came from in regards to the gender issue.

As I was reading her post (only two) It appeared that at the very least she must have some sort of family closeness to the Ramseys or at least she thinks she does.

I have been a JW follower for about three years but never ventured out to the Jameson forum for the fact that I did not want to appear to support anything said over there. I am firm in my belief that until there is concrete stuck in your face evidence that the Ramseys di not have anything to do with this crime that I believe they did it.

Thank you for your post.
    Love from Toronto,
    Gail

Default Acutally, Greenleaf...

...I think you about covered the "Jameson phenomenon" rather well.
    Dunvegan
    Founder,
    Forums for Justice