Fleet White Part two

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 8, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Bob andCANDY

THANKS. and a big WOW!

3. BobC

yup

Another must read. Thanks Miss Candy!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Very Cool.

I remember when the bottom feeding skanks were crying "If he is innocent why doesn't he do something"..

Guess what?...hehe

Fleet White is an amazing man. He has always been the one to act like the parent of a murdered child. Fleet White seems to have the outrage in him about this case. The outrage John and Patsy should have.

Tricia

5. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Go Fleet Go!!!

Truly amazing and very insightful. How Mr. and Mrs. White managed to withstand the horrible defamation inflicted on their family is beyond me.

And to think, that son of a gun Hunter was right there in the thick of it all. Mr. Singular, I detested from the get go. I hated every thing about him the moment I laid eyes on him. And lest we forget, the vicious mame was sucking up to Hunter, Singular and Hill 'big time'. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she, more than the others, was the biggest ring leader of them all.

After all, she found MW, she interviewed the twit 'ad nauseum' and there was of course, a certain portion of JWers (no longer here thank God) that worshhipped at her temple.

My only regret is that Fleet and Priscilla did not even mention her name but then again, Fleet might be even more intelligent than we know - mame would probably love the attention and he's obviously choosing to ignore her completely.

I'm sorry to say that I never trusted mame for a moment, but I knew enough not to tamper with her when she had her 15 minutes of fame. I always thought she was dangerous and if there's any justice in this world, she will get her's one day.

Guess it wouldn't do the Whites any good to sue her, because quite frankly, she's a nobody with a big mouth albeit and a king sized ego to match, but more importantly, she probably doesn't have a proverbial pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of.

Sorry 'bout the venom here, but my blood is still boiling over all the damage she caused to the Whites and how many others, I guess we'll never know.

Go Fleet Go!!! You are our White Knight after all.

Regards,
    Mandarin

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Mandarin so good to see you back!

Great post as well.

Don't you all get the feeling now that Fleet White will be the one to get the truth out? He just won't give up. I truly admire the man.

I wonder how well the gargoyles of google are sleeping these days? Their words are forever captured on the internet. They can't deny them. They can't erase them.

What goes around comes around. When you set out to destroy an innocent man. A man who only wants justice for a murdered child no less then you have to be ready for that Karma train to come at you full speed.

Tricia

7. Harley

Harley Member

Go Fleet GO!!!

He and Priscilla both impress me immensely. It may take years and years but eventually the truth will out.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Oh, you don't EVEN

want me to go there. My blood pressure soared just thinking about it, and Dun doesn't have enough bandwidth on this forum for me to get started on this again.

Mandarin, I've been meaning to tell you how glad I am to see you posting again, but I keep forgetting, LOL. I think Fleet was referring to the fake reporter and her gang of thugs when he made this statement:

<b>Our family and the public are entitled to each and every government document that may shed light on the deceit and misconduct of Mr. Hunter, Mr. Hartman, Ms. Conant and anyone else responsible for promoting and publicizing the woman and her false accusations.</b>

It did my heart good to see that. I hope he hurries up and sues their cute (gag) little (ha!) arses, though, before the statute of limitations runs out. I still remember that cocky witch daring FW to sue her. I hope he sues the he!! out of all of them, the stupid losers.

9. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

10. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Fleet's a hero in my book

Not willing to sell out, not willing to back down.

Thanks ACR. You rock!

Ayeka

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Kudos to Fleet and Priscilla

I admire their persistence. Although their suit against the newspaper was thrown out by corrupt judicial officials, including Roxie "Rammer" Bailin, there are still many avenues for them to explore. I hope they receive satisfaction someday.

Mandarin, mame has deep pockets (inheritance) and the Whites should consider a civil suit against her. Their attorney has all the internet threads where mame and her gang of menopausal misfits accuse him --and some of us-- of being "baby-rapers". I know, because I sent those threads to them.

12. BobC

Just hearing that term "baby rapers" brings back some bad memories and some anger as well. That was the sickest time period ever on the forums. Just remembering it makes me want to take a shower.

13. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

1000Lurker

yehaw ! ! ! ! Good for you ! hahahahahahah

Is mame a public figure or would that be her dog?

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

ACR!!!

You can post here!! Yippee.

Love your frog, he might have to come live with me with all my other frogs.

I'm with you, Bob, I feel dirty just thinking about the unsubstantiated, filthy bullshirt they posted about FW. Talk about fighting City Hall - Fleet White has sure had to do that. He's a tenacious sort, though, not likely to give up.

15. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Frogs!

"Love your frog, he might have to come live with me with all my other frogs."

WY, do you collect frogs too? I have tons of frogs :)

It is mind boggling as to how many people got sucked into this murder case and then thrown under the bus and zapped onto the suspect list all in the name of friendship with the Ramseys.

16. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

LurkerXIV

Lurker I Luv Ya!

But on a more serious note .... mame received an inheritance????

Give me a break - what was it 10K, maybe even by a stretch a 100K???? Let's say it might have reached to almost the million dollar mark - well is that enough for someone to sue for? Don't think so!!

When my hub and I got in this evening, he brought my attention to a TV alert about the Jonbenet Case. It was the fact that the Steve Thomas case had been finalized and settled out of court.

My husband doesn't have a clue who Steve Thomas is (or so I thought) .... but it really boiled my blood that the media in some sinister way was making it look like the Ramseys won yet another law suit with the announcement of the ST case.

Yeah, like everyone, I'm curious how much Steve's publishers had to dish out to the Rams but more importantly I'm disgusted that the Rams and Lyn Wood continue to make their living suing the balls of everyone that choses to doubt their version of events in their little girl's demise.

They will meet their Waterloo one day, of this I am sure and although I think Jonbenet's death was primarily the result of an over-stressed singular parent's rage, and resulted in both spouses eventually trying to cover it up in order to protect the family's status quo, I detest the fact that both Patsy and John Ramsey continue to put themselves through litigious hell.

Somehow I get the feeling that Patsy and John are essentially distanced from one another (specifically emotionally) and the only way that they can go through life is to be a part of a legal theatre that goes on ad nauseum.

Let's face it, they have nothing else and were any of us in their position, I hate to admit it, we might also be doing the same thing, except for John's penchant of the continuous legal battles against the world at large. In truth, he's really boiling and seeting with anger against Patsy for putting them in this position, but one could hardly expect him to come out after all these years and point the finger where it belongs.

Too bad John ... you backed the wrong horse ... you made your bed, so just lie in it and your bloody CEO career will NEVER be revived. GET OVER IT!! CEO's are box office dynamite these days and at almost 60 years of age John, you were yesterday's news at 55 even though you didn't know it.

I'm sounding off as you all can see and I wouldn't even post here on a Saturday night if it hadn't been for my hub turning on that damn TV and the first thing was about the ST/Ramsey settlement case.

Can't believe we're all still chatting since early '97 - what an intriguing case - it really does haunt me, in spite of my best efforts to ignore it completely.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice