Mo' fun with Lee Hill

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 9, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Here's a link given to me by Miss Candy, Forum Goddess. Scroll down about halfway through. This article is without question the dumbest thing I have ever seen or read anywhere.

http://www.boulderweekly.com/newsspin.html

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Crackhead Love

"I understand why he did that, because I was raging and I was standing right next to most of his guns and knives, which we had been preparing to pack," Bonnie says. "I was not frightened when he pointed the gun, because he had every reason to point it at me. He felt threatened because I was in a rage, right next to all those weapons. I knew he was just protecting himself, and that he would never shoot me."

-----snip------

Typical response of an abused wife when the cops arrive on the scene. This girl is going to end up like Bonnie Blakley. Glocks are notorious for their hairtrigger, and are often involved in accidental shootings in situations like this.

And what's up with Hill's mother? Can't she see her son is dangerous?

What a :skank: that Lee Hill is!

3. BobC

This is my favorite quote:

"I flew into a rage. I get that way when I'm angry."

Can someone PLEASE explain this sentence to me.

4. BobC

I liked the part where she whines that the police were trying to steer her towards the "negative." She might be startled to learn that waving a gun in your spouse's face is viewed by many people as negative, although certainly not all. I'm sure OJ is in the latter group.

5. Cookie

Cookie Member

Listen Guys

I've had my dealings with this man. At the time that he was representing Stephen Miles in the case against the National Enquirer, I learned alot about him as Steve's attorney. He called me up, at one time. and wanted to discuss the facts about the case and he started to become 'testy' or overly-aggressive with me. I immediatley stopped the converstion and said, "put your male ego in your hip pocket, and then I wil talk to you later." Ten minutes later, he called back and apologized, but I still was reticient. Later, he came to my house to try to interview me, but "Doc" took over and he blew his chances of ever interviewing me again. I'm not surprised that he is involved with a domesticallly violent incident.

6. BobC

Well anyone who is friends with Steven Seagall, the world's most offensive movie star, well--you're not talking class, here. Guys with lots of guns and knives are making up for something they are lacking in other areas. If ya know what I'm sayin'.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This stuff happens

all the time. The battered spouse or girlfriend calls the cops, the cops go to wherever the assault happened or is happening, the woman wants her batterer arrested, blah, blah. Sometimes she actually lets the cops take him to the police station.

Then she calms down. When it comes time for her to sign the complaint, she no longer wants him arrested, and the cops have wasted another hour or two of their time.

In this case, the assault was made public, and when his wife calmed down, she realized she was risking her own bread and butter. None of this surprises me - Hill and his beloved are back in love again, and what a great chance to diss the cops. They make me sick.

This is a pet peeve of cops all over. Domestics are one of the most dangerous calls to go on because the situations are so volatile. People are likely to be drunk and out of their gourds. The guy beats the help out of the woman, but in the end she refuses to press charges. They want the cops to go out there and risk their own lives, but when they all sober up, the woman won't follow through. I can also tell you that cops hate spouse batterers. When they can get a woman who has obviously been beaten to a pulp to press charges, they are elated.

I know in some states, now, the cops don't need the woman to press charges anymore. That's a good law.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Pipe Dreams

Hill says the detective at the scene, Tom Trujillo, may have a grudge against him because of a past disagreement. Two years ago, Lee Hill was protecting and representing a possible witness in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case who feared for her life. Trujillo blew her cover, Hill says, by contacting authorities in California, who passed the information to people the witness feared most-family members who had filed a missing person's report.

----snip----

The myth lives on in the minds of the druggie Boulderite subculture. And always, the addict's whiny defense: " The cops are picking on me!" What does it take to get disbarred in the state of Colorado?

9. AK

AK Member

Right on, you guys!

Disbar this menace to society!

California is a state where a spousal call for help is logged for action, even when the caller changes her or his mind. This happened in the matter involving Monique Brown, the wife of footballer Jim. She said he was right to attack her because she was on her period and crazed. After much legal wrangling, Jim, refusing to go to an anger management class, went to jail for six months...during which time Monique gave birth to his child. He'd rather be with inmates than his wife and newborn. Some inspiration to the boys in the hood he pretends to want to help.

But getting back to Lee, it wasn't more than a few months ago that a mutual friend told me he was falling all over her, in tears, saying he wished he had married her instead of his current wife. In every aspect of his life he is a failure and a creep.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Lee Hill

Lee Hill makes F. Lee Bailey look brilliant. It just goes to prove you can put a suit on a lowlife, give him a haircut, shine his shoes, even give him an education. But, he's still a lowlife. That goes for some radio station managers, too.

11. BobC

He should be disbarred for associating with Steven Seagal.

12. Cookie

Cookie Member

Disbarment In Colorado

I'm not sure about other states, but I know that disbarring or grieving a lawyer in this state is rather difficult to do. It seems that the "good 'ol boy" network is as strong as ever here.

Lee seems to take on , what he considers, "high porfile" cases, even if they are lost causes. I believe he is only interested in his self promotion.

13. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Cookie

Let's face it ... the guy is as boring as a box of cornflakes.

I say we should ignore him!! I will from now on.

Regards,
    Mandarin

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC AMEN! Segal is an idiot. Anyone who is his "friend" is high up on the idiot list.

WY. Station Managers are something I do know a great deal about. Yes there are some radio station managers who are delusional with out of control egos. One comes to mind.

Although many radio station managers are great people who know how to handle their staff, there are others, especially at smaller stations, who are in it to satisfy their own need for attention.

Don't get me started.

Well let's see Lee Hill is a wife beater. The Ramseys are dead beats who don't pay their attorney bills....what other wonderful events will come to us in the near future featuring the stars of the Ramsey freak show..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice