Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TV alert

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default Heads Up

InSide Edition will have a segment on the Ramseys.

Fly - I saw the same clip that you were asking about, they were definitely both in the same room for some time period.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default You know

I was worried when I first heard Patsy and John might be in the same room during the depo but I don't think it matters.

NYL is sticking to one basic thing. Prove Patsy wrote the note. Battle of the experts. Prove Patsy wrote the note then show the clip of Patsy agreeing with Steve Thomas that whoever (or is it whomever) wrote the note is the killer and wha-la slam dunk.

Tricia

Default no slam dunk

If it could be clearly proven that PR wrote the note, then it would be a slam dunk. However, what we have is a major case of dueling experts -- with the state's experts apparently being very lukewarm, at best. IMO, we're still left with a "maybe" rather than a sure thing.

Default Fly

Let hope some experts are considered more expert than others and no maybe's are left out there. Love the avatar by the way!

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Yes

Fly you are right it will be a battle of the experts but in a civil case the burden of proof is much less than in a criminal. So if NYL has convincing experts, more convincing than Wood's then it will be a slam dunk because Patsy herself said the killer wrote the note. Let's not forget the people sitting on the jury will see for themselves the comparison of the letters. A lot of that is pretty compelling to the naked untrained eye.

Criminal trial. That would be a tough one. No doubt about it. However if Wolfe is sucessful in his civil trial then maybe a criminal trial would be put back on the front burner again.

Tricia