Fleet White's memory loss

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well, chit. According to Candy, the Enquirer coming out this week (or next, in my case), has info on one of the depos Fleet White was involved in. She didn't say which one. At any rate, Fleet, it seems, has lost his memory to a lot of the questions he answered for cops early on. Now, he's giving answers like, he can't recall or remember. Whatever. So this circus just keeps on going. Maybe it is strategy, I don't know. I guess the questioners just threw up their hands. And it quotes Limp Wood as saying how this does nothing but help the Rams. Can this get any stranger? I'll just have to wait until the article comes out next week to digest it a little.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well--why the hell would he cooperate after how he's been treated? He'd be an idiot to cooperate at this point. Sudden amnesia is the best policy I'm afraid. Cooperating in the first place certainly got him a lot of fringe benefits, didn't it? I don't blame him a bit.

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

I guess I can see that logic, Bob. I have mixed feelings cause I was really hoping that maybe something would lead to the truth in this case and I truly believe Fleet White may be the key. But, on the other hand, you are right that he has REALLY been treated crappy by the MW bunch, etc. Maybe he's between a rock & a hard place. The whole thing is just bizarre. Although I have little hope we'll ever know what happened here, I was hoping that maybe we'd learn more from Fleet. But, then, I guess you're right, I don't blame him either. The whole thing is so sad.

4. Alex

Alex Member

I think Fleet White Jr is being cagey. Maybe he took lessons from the Ramsey's with his "I don't recall" answers. I read the depositions they had released, but most of it was "I don't remember" or "I don't recall" answers.

It's also possible he doesn't want to say anything further and how would that tabloid know since the depositions were supposedly sealed? Do you think they are making it up? They wouldn't do that, would they? No! Not the scandle sheets!

Appologies, I could not stop myself from taking a poke at them. Any publication that started out printing bizarre stories of 3 headed alien babies is just asking for it. They will never be a credible news source, no matter how much they try. They are the lowest of the low.

5. AK

AK Member

Alex...

You've got a little catching up to do re the tabloids. Your info is about 30 years old. :)

But I'll agree that the Ramseys themselves set the policy for deposition amnesia. Patsy didn't even recognize her own handwriting!

Fleet White, once again, has proven himself a hero in this case. Don't give ANYthing to these bogus lawsuits that do nothing to advance a criminal prosecution, and in fact, work to devalue it. Save the testimony for when it matters. Let Wood and Hoffman find another hobby. What a waste of time.

I can't say enough how much I respect the efforts of White and Arndt for their selective memories. Why would Arndt tell Thomas anything when she knew from early on he was a Judas? But Fleet, who has actually put a month in the clink for having integrity, has shown his mettle. If things were different and the Ramseys were innocent, they would have to appreciate his behavior.

White and Arndt will get to talk one day, and I imagine they'll be more than willing to share those soul-searing indelible memories in front of a jury asked to decide whether this crime was murder or manslaughter. As nosy as I am, I'm fine with waiting for the facts to come out in the proper venue.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I agree FedX...will always totally respect Fleet White too! A lesser man may have crumbled to the tabloids by now or to another venue, but Fleet has maintained his integrity throughout..I applaud his efforts.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Actually FedX

that information just came out in the tabs I picked up yesterday. It was for the Wolf lawsuit, and this may be what FedX is referring to as far as it being ancient history - the deposition was taken months ago. The tabs just reported on it this week, though.

Fleet did have a lapse of memory, imagine that, LOL. Hey, if the dude can't remember, he can't remember. Who is to say he's not telling the truth? They want to sue him for halfzheimers? He!!, I've got halfzheimers, too, so sue me, hahahahahahaha.

He cooperated. He showed up for Limpdick's deposition party. In his shoes, after the crap they have put him through, my memory would be slipping a whole lot, too. Go, Fleet!!!

8. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Re National Enquirer

Like everyone else, I had to wonder why the National Enquirer was bringing up this very old news. Are they just learning about this now.

But come to think of it, didn't the National Enquirer come to some sort of agreement with the Rams and Woody. Remember the last time they met with the Rams, PR was bringing them Shamrock cookies (I think).

Perhaps, just maybe the NE is steering clear of any Ramsey libel. I have a feeling though, that the story was planted, indirectly or otherwise, by Lyn Wood.

Seems to me that Lin Wood also leaked the story to them about Patsy's liver cancer and John not being able to get a job, which is essentially John and Lin's mantra for as long as I can remember.

To me, the article was, in some way, timed to arouse suspicion about FW because after all that's what the article was headlined, i.e. Witness Changes His Mind (or something to that effect).

The Ram Camp must be very aware of Fleet's current activity, speaking out about the 'witch hunt' on his family, etc. Were they trying to 'one-up' him & sidetrack the issue by strategically placing a very old & boring item in an effort to make the Rams look innocent? After all, Lin Wood's name came in at the very end of the article, and that's usually where the rubber hits the road.

I think the Rams and Woody have some sort of agreement with the National Enquirer. Didn't the NE settle with the Rams way back when?

BTW, I agree with BobC and all those that stated that Fleet is not ever going to give anything away in a frivolous lawsuit that benefits the Ram's defence one day.

Regards,
    Mandarin

9. Alex

Alex Member

I think you are completely correct Madarin! All of the leaks concerning anything about the Ramsey's (their finacial status, Patsy's cancer) were all deliberately leaked by their attorney.

Mr Wood has forgotten there are certain ethics he is suppose to abide by being a representative of the court system.

I guess those who hang around with low class people tend to identify with them and behave like them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice