Patsy's life altered

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

Here is an excert from an article I found on Mrs. Brady's site today.:

John, a successful corporate president, is unemployed. Companies do not want executives with the controversy he brings. The family is living off his savings, he says. Patsy speaks to church and women's groups about the ordeal, about bereavement. Many listeners, she says, offer hugs and apologies. But a passer-by in the mall has also yelled "murderer" at her.

Ok...either Patsy is confused...because I called her a murderer as well...and it was not in any mall..( it was on the streets of Charleviox, Mi. )...or more people than me....have called her by her true name! I found this quite amusing.

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hi Aurora

Glad to see you made it. I remember very well your encounter with the Patster earlier this year and would venture a guess that more people than you have uttered this phrase to her. Just a guess, lol.

3. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Lou's altered life?

I found this interesting quote in the same article:

An investigator in Colorado has cut back on his work for them. "We've had to curtail that, just because we've run out of money," John said.

Is he refering to Looser or that Ollie Gray guy? Surely it isn't the senile fox since he allegedly isn't making a penny off the Ramseys!

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey

Aurora welcome :wave:

Aurora I think Patsy was referring to everyone who called her a murderer in the past few hours. Someone in a mall. Must been a slooow day.

Texan you bring up a good point. I wonder if John Boy was paying Lou's expenses. Gas, food, repairs on the DeLorean. The usual. So perhaps John can't pay for Lou's linguini lunches.

Ollie Gray quit right after "sketch man" came out. I think it was the Monday after Thomas nailed them on LKL. John said he wanted to "exchange" information with his investigators and the police. First thing Monday morning or some crap like that. I think Ollie Gray didn't have any information to exchange and quit.

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice