Ramsey's receive cash from Thomas' book

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Lin Wood is a sly little woodpecker.... He figured out a way for John and Patsy to get a cut of the money made from Thomas' book.

That's all this is...a cut of the money from Steve Thomas' book.

Think about it.

If you didn't kill your child would you let anything stop you from taking this "all they way" (john's words I believe) to court? Would you stop at nothing to get this book off the shelves? Wouldn't you press forward no matter what? My God. What is worse than being accused of killing your child if you really didn't?

Apparently not being cut in on the cash from the book that calls you a killer is worse. To the Ramsey's anyway.

When it's all said and done the Ramsey's received something from the publishing company. How much nobody knows. Nor will they. This is part of the confidentiality agreement.

However I would be surprised if it were enough to cover the cost of Lin Woods cheap cologne when he goes out on a Friday night to troll for wife number 5..Or is it number 6???

Anyway.....

The Ramsey's settled for money from the publishing company. The publishing company that can still sell the book that calls Patsy a murderer.

My Friends when you break this down all this amounts to is a cut of the cash from Thomas' book. Plain and simple.

The publisher still sells the book

The publisher makes money from said book.

The publisher takes a portion of money made from book sales, including the book that calls Patsy a murderer and gives it to the Ramsey's so they don't have to waste anymore money on attorney's fees.

The book can still be sold. Nothing is to be omitted.

Thomas can still speak.

Thomas paid nothing to the Ramsey's

If you were really interested in CLEARING YOUR NAME... would you do this?

Of course not..unless you wanted your share of the money.

Money.

The Ramsey's settle for Money. I would bet it was very little. Don't know just a guess.

Yes in reality the Ramsey's settle for a cut of the publishers book sales. That's the only way the publisher comes by their money..

Hey give Patsy credit. I don't know anyone else who can kill their own child, then have the kahunas the size of the universe to sue the person who told the truth. Then wind up with money in their pocket. Patsy is still the murderer. The book still says Patsy killed JonBenet. Obviously the Ramsey's didn't care about that or they wouldn't have settled.

No. It was about the money.

I guess lipstick is expensive in Georgia now days.

Lin great settlement. Boy you showed Steve Thomas didn't you. Shut him right up...Whewdoggies...Jethro Bodean of the Beverly Hillbillies couldn't have done it any better.

By the way let's all thank Lin for having the dignity to associate himself with someone who loves people who kill children. Yes swampthing. Lin keep supply swampthing with material. It's very entertaining. Plus swampthing is thisclose to Molesterfield. Swampthing looves Molesterfield. Perhaps she can introduce the two of you. Mr. Molesterfield is your kind of client Lin...I'm sure you can come up with some lawsuit to make some money off him too.

Patsy is still the killer. The book can still be sold. No wrongdoing admitted. Thomas can still say at the top of his lungs "Patsy you are good for it".

Hey but at least Patsy has lipstick money...

Tricia

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There was some hint

of this at the swamp before any word of a settlement was heard about in the public, but one had to be pretty sharp to figure out what was being said by the skank at the time. While I don't recall her exact words, it was something to the effect that the Ramseys were going to make sure that ST didn't profit from his book and he would have to pay the Ramseys all the money he made from his book sales. Of course, the braggart also stated it would only be right that his books be recalled and no more could be sold. Wrong about that, too.

What that meant to me was, it wasn't an issue of right or wrong, or liable against Patsy - it was vendetta and another opportunity to destroy someone who dared to speak his opinion. But, most of all, it was about MONEY. The Ramseys were out to strip ST of all his profits from his book and beyond. Vendetta and greed - ugly attributes, to be sure, but that was what that lawsuit was all about. What an anomaly it is for suspects in a murder case - the murder of their own daughter - to gain wealth from their own wrongdoing.

When the publisher agreed to publish ST's book, they knew full well there were statements in the book that would set off the sue-happy Rams and their puke lawyer, Limpwood. That didn't stop them, though. It would appear to me they weighed their options and decided to go ahead with the project. I don't know how that works, but don't publishing companies have insurance for that sort of thing?

The fact that the Ramseys demanded to receive a cut of the profits from sales of ST's book is proof positive to me of their lack of character and love of the almighty buck. It was all about greed and vendetta. Period. I didn't think they could sink much lower, but they are so low they are sucking scum off the bottom. They and anyone associated with them disgust me.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2002
  3. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

One more strike against them

A truly innocent parent of a murdered child would not stand for a moment to make money off of a book that named them as a murderer.

How do those two sleep at night?

Ayeka

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I gotta say Lin Wood's new hair plugs must have stopped the oxygen to his brain...He admits the Ramsey's wanted money from the book...

A quote from The Daily Camera

"John and Patsy Ramsey were satisfied that the case was settled in their favor when it was ensured that Steve Thomas won't profit off a book about the death of their daughter," Wood said.

However the Ramsey's made damn sure THEY PROFITED from Steve's book. They took a cash settlement. Cash from book sales that include sales of Thomas' book I would imagine.

Besides Lin Wood's statement makes no sense since Thomas didn't pay any money to the Ramsey's.

Bottom feeders does not even begin to describe this clan of money hungry lunatics. This is beyond anything I can even fathom.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2002
  5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Greedy Bustards

Their Karma is coming back to them, and it is not good. Patsy is dying of cancer; Lin Wood has a shambles of a personal life; John Ramsey -- well, he has to look in the mirror every day and see John Ramsey--old, bald, unemployed, and probably drunk.

Steve Thomas, on the other hand, has a good marriage, an interesting life, work (a good carpeneter always has work for his hands), a clear conscience, the admiration of many friends and acquaintances....all the good things in life that money can't buy.

Money can't buy happiness, love, fortitude, joy, peace, harmony...all the things Steve has that the Rams will never have.

6. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

About the Charity and Largess of the Infamous Ramseys

My, my...what a (new) moral dilemma the Ramseys face...

...in taking money from the publishing house that they accuse of putting them in a false light in the death of their six-year-old daughter, JonBenet Ramsey.

Now, obviously, it would be arguably immoral to take and keep all of that money, seeing as (even in their ever-so-slightly financially diminished way) they still lead a life far more comfortable that most Americans...and the Ramseys have consistently said that no one should make money from the death of their daughter.

Then the Ramseys should lead the moral way.

A donation of a percentage of these monies to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, or to one of the organizations working to implement the AMBER Plan, would be very appropriate. Spending the money from the lawsuit on landscaping escapades or using the money to finance another financially enriching lawsuit would be beyond tacky...it would be blasphemous.

And if they have any trouble deciding where this donation would do the most good, they certainly will find a great deal of inspiration when they are attending the Presidential summit in September on child victims.

I mean...they will be attending, won't they?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2002
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice