LimpWood's new website

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

http://www.linwoodlaw.com/

omygawd, you've got to check this out. I laughed so hard I fell off my damn chair. Check out that threatening look on his puss in his picture, christmas, he could have been a third-rate actor, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Then check out who his high-profile clients are and their pictures. Doesn't this guy understand he makes a fool out of himself with every stunt he pulls like this? Talk about ignorant.

2. Watching You

Your Worst Nightmare

From Limpwood's website:

Your worst nightmare

Meet L. Lin Wood, Attorney for the Damned, who's just dying to sue you. And he's not alone.

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO! That face just scares the chit out of me..not.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

and it looks like he's only had 3 clients in his whole career.

Bet hir set that up pro bono for him...

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

I'm scared to go look, don't want to get in a bad mood today. A website for the limp one might do it.

Maybe it will make me laugh like it did WY, I'll go for it.

6. Tez

Tez Member

It made me laugh...

He doesn't realize how stupid he looks in that picture with the Ramsey's does he? Geez, he really needs to get a clue.

WY, I almost fell off of my chair too. But, thank god you warned us before I looked!

LMAO

Tez

7. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

One would think

With the amount of money he makes that he could afford to have a professional set up his web site. I emailed the address there and made the same comment and said I had one word for the site:

Trashy

8. Kelly

Kelly Member

Never mind for now....saw the picture, it's just too much! That is not an ethical way for an attorney to present himself IMHO.

I'll bet those four ex wives think that site is a hoot!

9. Nickii

Nickii Member

But the title on the picture together with the Ramseys there "Your worst nightmare" sounds good! It describes what they are!

10. Kelly

Kelly Member

That picture of him and the Ramseys is a hoot! John looks like a blowfish, all puffed up and about to pop. Patsy looks like a wax figure. At least Lin admits that the Ramseys are damned.

11. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

ha ha ha

Does anyone remember that ghost image with the living room scene and suddenly FLASH there's that ghosty image and scream? I have this urge to find that image and put that picture of Woody in place of the ghost.

Ha ha ha

Ayeka

12. Thor

Thor Active Member

13. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thor

I SCREAMED when that happened!

14. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Watching You

You're absolutely right .... that has to be the weirdest, creepiest advertisement promo I've ever seen in my entire life, bar none (pardon the pun).

Seems to me that the Rams and Woody deserve one another.

Ayeka and whoever posted the link to the "What's Wrong" ... too freaking much!!! I pretty much jumped off my chair when that face and scream came out of my terminal. But I still think Woody's promo is even eerier. And Patsy & John look like they're propped up by some sort of poker up their ashes.

Is this guy dealing with a full deck?

Regards,
    Mandarin

15. Watching You

Can't let this go

without answering, Mandarin. You ask if LimpWood is playing with a full deck. I am totally serious when I say I have been wondering that myself for a while. Some of the things he does and says are just bizarre, IMMSO. I mean, who calls a journalist and threatens him before he's even had a chance to open his mouth? Lin Wood, that's who. Bizarre...

On a lighter note, hahahaha, I woke up in the middle of the night and what do you think popped into my head, and I couldn't get it out? What does the L. in L. Lin Wood stand for? Probably someone here actually knows, but you KNOW I started listing them...

The first one I thought of and my very favorite so far:

Loretta Lin Wood, hahahahahah

Okay, Lovely, Limited, Loathsome, Loser, Lackluster, Lackey, Lacey, Loonie, Laughable, Litigious, Ligneous, Lippy, Loco, Lowdown, Lousey, Lurid, Lumpy, Lying....

I wish my brain would just shut up in the middle of the night, LOL.

16. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

he he he

yep Thor, that was it -- but darn I don't have the ability to edit that kind of file. Oh well!

Ayeka

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

HA, Ayeka, I probably would have chit my pants if Limpy's face would have been screaming at me instead of that white bastid in this thing. The first time I pulled that up at home, my dogs & cats in the room went running. Last night, I pulled it up again and the dog in the room with me at the time jumped & started wimpering. I know, I'm a heartless bastid with a sick sense of humor. I jump every time even tho I know what's coming!

18. Kelly

Kelly Member

Watching You

I think the L in L Lin Wood stands for Leroy. I think Loretta suits him better though.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Leroy Loretta ...sounds good.

What do you want to bet Lin Loretta dresses up like a coal miners daughter on a Friday night when he is alone and sings "You are so Beautiful" to hirself in the mirror.

I am telling you this man is one twisted ticket.

It really is too funny. His ego is so out of control. Fool doesn't begin to describe what he is making himself look like. More like out of control idiot without a clue.

Does he know that his peers visit this website as joke???

No wonder he has so many wives...

I bet this web site does nothing to help him when he is trolling for wife number 5.

Wood is a perfect match for the Ramseys. The Ramseys need someone who can make a total laughing stock of himself when he goes on tv to defend them and not care.

Oh dear one more thing...is he losing some of that "movie star" hair???

Getting a little "thin" on the top there Woody...Time for "Hair Club for Egomaniacs"

I truly detest him. He is the worst of the worst. A joke.

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice