National Enquirer, 9/27/02

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Candy is reporting (thank you Candy) that the next issue of the Enquirer has Patsy's reaction to the latest bad news that the intruder theory is not passing the smell test.

One of the interesting quotes by Patster is as follows:
    ...She (Patsy) yelled "Those dumb SOBs don't know what they're doing!"..."She started crying and collapsed to her knees screaming "I can't take it anymore. This is crazy, this is crazy. We'll never be free of this," disclosed a source.

Pats supposedly collapsed in front of family members. Maybe she'll finally break down and tell us what happened that night. I could only hope this would happen in my life time. So everyone buy an Enquirer next week. I will buy it to see if Mr. Lizard Tongue has any similar reactions.

The Enquirer has a picture of Patsy on the cover with her hair growing back in that looks awful. And she's gained a lot of weight, hardly recognized her.

2. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

The Cover

The Enquirer

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

I have not kept track of it exactly, but it seems like Patsy collapses alot.

4. Harley

Harley Member

Cancer is Nothing To Joke About

but from that picture I think chemo has turned Patsy into Susan Stine.

Definitely a side affect the Dr. did not tell her about.

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

Even like that she still looks better than Susan Stine and Jams together.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

Freedom

She's right, they'll never be free of it. They crossed the rubicon when they decided to cover it up.

It's getting old, her collapsing and all. Ho hum. How many times has she collapsed, anyhow? She was on the floor when the cops got there that morning. Her friends tried to keep her from fainting. Now this.

7. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Oh Harley....

Now I have to clen coffee off my computer screen! That was just too funny!

8. Kelly

Kelly Member

Imon

Patsy and her sisters crumpled to the floor when they all three joined up at the Fernie's house the night of Dec 26th, 1996. Is crumpling the same as collapsing? What a sound that must of made! Does anybody know if the Fernies have hardwood, limpwood or concrete slab for floors? Hahahahahahahaha!

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

HaHa, Harley....

...about the dreadful unknown side effects of chemo: the Susan Stine Syndrome.

How can Patsy ever be free of her daughter's murder, when she so obviously had a hand in it?

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

Kelly

ROFLMAO! That was funny! Hope Aunt Spam didn't land on her back...she'd be like a turtle trying to get up. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up.

Also, don't forget Patsy's diatribe where she "COLLAPSED" on JB's body, calling upon a Lazarus repeat.

She's a faller, that gal.

11. Thor

Thor Active Member

HAHAAHAHA, stop it you guys! I know this is cruel but for crisake it could have been avoided if they just would have told the truth to begin with. My gawd, the poor woman looks rough in that photo. I do feel badly about her cancer returning, I'm not that evil. But now that this has happened, she can make things a little better by letting the BPD/Limpy know what went down that night. Seriously. But you guys are a riot.

12. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Patsy has ....

A dog! She has a small black dog... I don't know how the Enquirer figured it was Patsy..... She kinda looks like a man.....

13. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

SWEET JESUS

When I read this article I hurled myself to the floor, sobbing and crumpling simultaneously.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

BobC you do that a lot don't you? The hurling, crumpling thing...

This poor little new dog. How long do you think Patsy will keep this little critter? I hope she doesn't try and pull the "you can visit the dog anytime Burke" crap like she did with JonBenet's little white poodle. The one she gave to the neighbors across the street.

Must be the new fashion accessory in Atlanta. Little dog on a leash.

Sorry guys but "that Mother" makes me sick. Look at how many lives she has ruined. Not only with the murder but with her continual lying and her finger pointing at innocent people.

Santa Bill died a few days ago. Broken hearted. Patsy ruined him too.

No sympathy from me. That Mother is pure evil...

Tricia

15. BobC

I'd respond but I'm too crumpled.

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Another new dog?

What happened to the Golden Retriever? Did it pee on the rug and get bashed and strangled?

17. BobC

LURKER!! LOL!

I swear to God when I opened up the Enquirer I thought those pictures were Robert Blake!

18. Kelly

Kelly Member

MUST BE THE NEW FASHION ACCESSORY IN ATLANTA. LITTLE DOG ON A LEASH.

HAHAHAHAHA Good one Tricia!!

BobC, I've never known of you to crumple before so stop it. Hurl, yes....as into VP's coffin...

19. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Re the NE

Nandee and BobC ... that's exactly what my husband thought. He doesn't follow the Ram Saga, but he grabbed the mag from me and said "you're kidding, is that John Ramsey?" I almost choked on the apple I was eating because he said it in all seriousness.

That's the first time, he ever gazed at pix in the NE for that long.

BTW, did anybody pick up on Patsy's artistic pursuits, e.g. apparently she's been painting a lot of pictures. One depicts 3 Boulder police pointing at the hell hole and the weirdest one is a painting she did of her and John in front of a dead tree, whereby she has fused herself and John together.

The little dog looks soooooooo tiny compared to her largesse. I wonder if she's losing it? Remember back when all she used to worry about was her chubby knees and felt strongly enough to comment on it. The article says she 45 but looks 65 (I think) and that she's up to 180 pounds.

Bet that blonde John was keeping company with in his cucumber patch is starting to look might good right about now.

Oh how mean we can be. That's all right though because I've always felt that old saying to be quite true, you know "What goes around, comes around". Sure looks like it's appropo in the Ramsey saga.

Regards,
    Mandarin

20. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Oh, BobC

That is the funniest thing I ever heard.... Robert Blake

:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice