HEADS UP! - Bill O'Reilly Tonight!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JR, Sep 19, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Jeff Shapiero will be on Bill O'Reilly tonight to discuss his investigation into the student who knew about the Twin Towers prior to 9-11.

More than likely, the Ramsey case will come into play at some point during the show.

2. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Jeff???

Looks like Jeff will walk a mile to get himeself in the main stream media. Like the Rams, he is the most undigestable human being on the surface of the earth.

I CANNOT STAND him! He is pathetic!!!!! And it really does beg the question ... why the hell am I responding to anything about him .. I give up.

Regards,
    Mandarin

3. Cookie

Cookie Member

Jeff Boy

This young man is something else. We used to refer to him as "Jeff Boy." I also heard that many others referred to him as "Idiot Boy."

4. Cookie

Cookie Member

Adios

I can longer post on the web right now. Thank you for inviting me into your confidences.

The case is at a "sensitive" point right now. I wish I could tell you more than that. My family is asking for more privacy.

Respectfully,

Judith Phillips

5. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Thank you, Judith.

We hope that you and your family weather well the present situation.

We look forward to your posting again when the situation permits.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

Cookie

Thanks for all the info you've helped with and go forth with best wishes from us. We'll look forward to your return. God speed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice