Good Catch by PrairieGirl

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 25, 2001.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Prairie Girl at CS brought up a great point.

Remember in DOI when Patsy was describing getting up the day after Christmas. Patsy tried to explain why she was in full makeup when the police arrived. I am going from memory here but Patsy said something like : Must put on my makeup in the morning. Mother always said never go anywhere with out your makeup. Makeup goes on first thing before going downstairs....

Prairie Girl pointed out that the picture of Patsy Christmas morning with JonBenet she has no makeup, hair isn't fixed and she looks like crap (that's my opinion).

So Patsy doesn't put makeup on, which is SO importatnt to her, I mean this is the number on thing for this woman, she doesn't put it on when she knows pictures will be taken and people could very well stop by?

Hey I never put makeup on Christmas morning either but I didn't make such a BIG DEAL like Patsy did about makeup in her book.

All these little things keep adding up.

Tricia

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Yeah but...

How many people with young children would take the time to put on makeup Christmas morning? I know your point here but I think that's one morning many mother's would wait. What would be interesting is to ask LHP how many times she arrived in the morning and Patsy was sans makeup.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

yes

I agree JR absolutely. The reason why I thought it was such a good point though was because Patsy made such a big deal about always putting on makeup first thing. That is her big excuse as to why she was in full make up when the cops arrived. If makeup was sooooo important to Patsy I would think Christmas morning with pictures and company dropping by would be a morning she would make sure her makeup was on just right. Not for a flight at 6:15 am in the morning.

Any other person I know could care less about makeup on a Christmas morning. Patsy on the other hand made sure in her book and in her statement to the police that everyone knew how important makeup first thing in the morning was to her.

Patsy's words are coming around, ever so slowly to bite her in the behind.

Tricia

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Tricia

I agree Patsy words are biting her as are John's biting him. It would be interesting to have the time to log each and every statement the two have ever made and see all the discrepancies - wouldn't it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice