Rams on 48 Hours

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

Apparently, the Rams will be having their latest waaa waaa fest on October 4. 48 Hours will air this with the Rams pointing their scaly fingers at Bootman (the deceased Bootman who was checked out by BPD and cleared), among other atrocities. Can't wait.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Fresh News!

Dust off the cobwebs, people! The time has come for all good sleuther's to come to the aide of their country......Funny FingerPointing and ShufflingShoes are ready for their Close-Ups, could there finally be MugShots when the dust settles?????

Snippet from today's news for your viewing entertainment.

"Videotaped police interviews — portions of which contain sensitive information never beforereleased — with John and Patsy Ramsey will be aired on national television next week.

It is unclear which of the three police interviews with the Ramseys that CBS' "48 Hours Investigates" will focus on in their Friday evening report "Searching for a Killer."

The former Boulder couple and parents of the slain 6-year-old JonBenet met with investigators on three separate occasions — in April 1997, for three days in June 1998 in Broomfield and in August 2000 in Atlanta.

Boulder police Chief Mark Beckner said his office gave the Ramseys copies of each videotaped interview. He said they did not give copies of the tapes to CBS.

Beckner said he will not be tuning in to the news show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_1445869,00.html

3. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

If you watch.....

Look for signs of lying...

Looking down and to the left.

Gesturing with the left hand.

Touching the left ear.

Touching the nose with the left hand.

Also rolling the eyes back is a sign they are reliving what happened.....

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Fer sure I'll be watchin',

for any signs of life there! :D: But why on earth would they be at it again? And shame on 48 hours for giving them air time to do it. Both are so hungry for media attention and really do good job of :lier: :lier: pants on fire. Sure blame it on the dead guy. Why not!

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Candy is saying it's not just bootman they're blaming. Wolfe & LHP didn't pan out so they are really grasping at straws now. She said there are going to be more accusations and it is bad. I wonder what Cookie meant by the case is at a sensitive stage now. What is going on? Are the Rams having this aired due to the lastest evidence news, further ruling out the intruder? I will watch this but probably rolling my eyes thru the whole thing. They usually have a reason to step up to the spotlight. Just wonder what Candy meant. I didn't realize the case was all that active, except for the lawsuits. Just how many more people are these buttheads going to throw under the bus?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Well Let's see Bootman gets the nod for the murderer...could the late Santa Bill be far behind?

Take a look at anyone who has passed away that had ties to the Ramsey's. Perhaps they are getting smart and are only going after dead people.

IF the Ramsey's point fingers at new suspects, people we have never heard considered before, then they will be much bigger idiots than I can even imagine.

Two things have popped up the public JBR forum that are interesting

-Cookie (Judith Phillips) abrupt departure saying the "case is in a sensitive stage" and she can no longer participate.

-Lin Wood contacting media (if true) and suggesting holding a block of time for a Patsy Ramsey story in the coming weeks.

I don't know if the two are connected.

If the Lin Wood/media story is true then I would guess Patsy is sicker than we thought...or maybe not...who knows.

Cookie's departure? Just don't know.

Tricia

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Something's Afoot...

...and I don't think it bodes well for the Ramseys. There has been a change in America's attitude since 9/11. We do not tolerate evildoers. Especially those who have done evil to a child (see: Westerfield). I do believe these two are about to pay for their crime. All the spin in the world by Lame Leroy Lincoln will not save those two monsters from their appointment in Samarra.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Addendum:

Maugham, W. Somerset. "The Appointment in Samarra", 1933

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death speaks:

There was a merchant in Baghdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the market-place I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture; now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate.

I will go to Samarra and there death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went.

Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threatening gesture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Bagdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Yes, Tricia, very very interesting about Limpy wanting this media time for Pats. Look at all this, the big picture, and you wonder what's going on. Combine that with Judith bailing due to senstivity in the case.

Lurker, I wish it were true, that an arrest or something of that magnatude was coming down. I agree with you, tho, something is up and the Rams appear to be going on the defensive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice