Why is Wood wanting more air time for a "Patsy Story"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

As Thor pointed out on the other thread, the Ramsey's will appear on 48 hours. It is my understanding this is a comprehensive show about missing and murdered children. However I understand it was starting to lean more towards a Ramsey update as the filming progressed so it is possible it could be totally Ramsey.

Now here is something interesting.

Sources say Lin Wood has approached major news outlets and asked in the next few weeks they hold open a block of time for a Patsy Ramsey story. This has nothing to do with 48 hours.

Why would Lin Wood want blocks of time on news programs for a "Patsy story". Didn't they just have their say on the yet to be aired 48 hours? The 48 Hours show has already been filmed. Several weeks ago.

What is this Patsy story? Could it be Patsy is much sicker than we know? Perhaps Patsy is close to leaving this world and Lin knows it and hence giving a heads up to news organizations.

If my source is correct then something should happen in the next few weeks.

Is this why SwampSkank has left her pit for a few weeks? Is she camping on the Ramsey's lawn or dancing in their driveway?

I want to stress that this is pure speculation on my part. All of the above could prove to be false. We have seen things like this in the past pan out to be nothing.....but who knows?

Just FYI....

Tricia

2. Thor

Thor Active Member

Thanks for this info, Tricia. Something must be up, what I don't know. Look at Cookie's post about "the case being at a sensitive stage". Very interesting. Glad someone has contacts in this case, I sure as hell don't. Candy is posting that the Rams are going to be pointing fingers at more than one suspect so desperation must be setting in. I'm afraid to watch this 48 Hours next week cause I'll probably have a stroke.

3. Tricia

Thor we love it when you get worked up. You post some of your more, shall we say, descriptive posts..haha.

Don't worry though. The Ramsey's are so desperate it would be funny if it were not so serious. Most of us take the murder of a child in her own home as serious business. Unlike the Ramsey's who only pop their head out their living hell when things are not going the way they want them to.

Look at what happen about 50 days ago to poor Patsy.

Steve Thomas comes out with a beautiful letter. Letting all of us know the truth behind the so called "settlement". Made the Ramsey's look like the true Skanks that they are.

Then on the heels of the letter comes the information that all their intruder evidence is explained away.

The Ramsey house must have been in total meltdown.

Patsy always has to have the last word. That's what this 48 hours is about.

Don't worry. Every time the Ramsey's open their yaps they look like idiots. Same with Wood. They make the perfect little idiot threesome.

Interesting what Cookie said on the other thread.

Interesting that the Ramsey's are going to start pointing fingers at other people. Desperate people those Ramsey's.

We have been down this path before. Speculating. Hoping. Only to be disappointed.

Let's hope this time we get what we are looking for which is the truth.

Tricia

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Amen, darlin. Heaven help us when Thor gets worked up.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

ReHash

Of course, 48 Hours will be slanted towards Ramsey innocence, Just to cover their bums.

You know, like the Ramseys.

6. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

But Tricia ???

In Cookie's post, she also says "My family (Judith's) is asking for more privacy"?????

I'm really baffled now because it sounds to me like the situation might be getting personal for her. Is she being singled out in some fashion by Patsy or Lin Wood?

Would have to be something serious for her to have to back out of our public forum, no??? I get the feeling she's in some sort of legal trouble, maybe?

Tricia, can you give your opinion as to what Judith may have meant by asking for more privacy - surely not from the posters here - since we only know what she herself posts.

Regards,
    Mandarin

7. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Anything about a member's private life...

...anyone of us could guess at would simply be conjecture.

Let's give Cookie the privacy she's seeking at present.

I believe that if she decides to be more forthcoming at some time in the future when she's in a better position to be more open regarding current events, she knows that she is welcome here.

8. Kelly

Kelly Member

I'm of the opinion that Patsy must be near the end. That limp lawyer of hers running around looking for airtime for Patsy and this case being at a sensitive point makes me feel that way.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Kelly

wouldn't you think Patsy would have better things to do then go on TV and make a fool of herself if she was near the end? Also, I thought some of this was gonna be Live, or no?

I bet there is something happening behind the scenes and this is just another on of the RST trying to tarnish any possible juror. Maybe they want to get Patsy to court before she is really unable, in other words, bed ridden.

Wondering if Judith meant sensitive for her husband's book, or the case itself.

10. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Well....

It was 48 hours or another break-in:)

11. imon128

imon128 Banned

Romance

My speculation is that Patsy and Mr. Wood are having a love affair. Further along those lines of speculation, he left the country so he could dump Patsy back to John and not let the impropriety ruin his law firm. The tree in the painting Patsy did, could stand for Wood, Mr. Wood, and the flames are the sparks between the two, and it would ruin she and John.

Maybe Patsy's gonna rat on John and she and Linny boy ride off into the sunset.

Okay, okay.....I'm a romantic. I STILL think JB's death could have had something to do with one of the parents' affairs. I try to keep that thought in the back of my mind tho. I really am a romantic, huh?

12. Kelly

Kelly Member

Sparky, all Patsy has done for almost 6 yrs with these intermittent appearances is make a fool of herself. She craves the spotlight and this may be her last chance at it. I formed this opinion of her when I saw her sitting there talking to CNN one week after her daughters murder, wearing her Miss America pageant pin. I don't know how she had the presence of mind to think to wear that thing so everyone would know who she was so soon after her daughters death. She was craving the spotlight then. Wearing that pin was so tacky, and cheap.

Imon, the murder may of somehow been related to an affair. We can only hope that Patsy will be eaten up with enough guilt to go ahead and spill her guts before she dies. Lord knows she's been trying to tell us.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hello?

I'm not watching that stupid program. I've seen enough Ramsey and Limpwood propaganda to last me three lifetimes. Wood continues to make a fool of himself over the Ramsey losers. What the flock is he, their personal PR person? I've never seen an attorney act the way he has acted over his clients. Usually, an attorney might go on TV and spin, spin, spin in an open case, but Wood has made it his life's work to spin for the Ramseys, and that is not normal. Search your memories and tell me how many attorneys that you know or have ever heard of promote TV specials for their clients?

As for Judith Phillips, I'm all for giving her all the privacy she wants, but, please don't forget, it was her own decision to go on the public forums and publicize her husband's book. To my knowledge, no one was clamouring for her input. All she has to do is disappear from the forums if she wants privacy. I'm not understanding this request.

I suspect the chit is about to hit the fan somewhere. Why else do you suppose the Ramseys are staging a preemptive strike? Isn't this what they have always done? They go on the offensive whenever they know something has or is about to come out about the case. This could be in response to the information that was leaked that negated the handprint, footprint, and hair evidence they said pointed to an intruder.

But, isn't it so smarmy that they take evidence that was supposed to be kept confidential, much as their hero, Spit, did when he released confidential autopsy pictures to the media, and use it to try to sway public opinion? I have read they will release parts of their BPD interview tapes in the 48 Whores interviews - parts they think will glorify them, I suppose.

Of course, Boulderites and their leaders have only themselves to thank for this mess, gutless creatures that they are. The Ramseys and their lawyers have walked all over them. While they diddle around in Boulder, the Ramseys boldly release sensitive information to the public, further sabotaging any future court case. If this case ever comes to trial, which it won't, who do you think will be screaming the loudest over not being able to get a fair trial because of the publicity? Yeah, you got it - the ones who put their mugs on TV, made crocumentaries, gave interviews to the ENQUIRER... sort of like the guy who cries and tried to collect life insurance because he's an orphan after he kills his parents.

I can't stand these people. I am sick to death of them. I wish they would go crawl in a hole somewhere and never come out. Their daughter is dead almost seven years. They've done nothing but make a mockery of her with their constant demands for attention, their attempts to control the investigation from the beginning, and their accusations against innocent people. I'm sick of the lot of them.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2002
  14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

WY--Ditto

Who are the Ramseys?

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

You know them, Lurker.........

The ones that let a homicide investigation live longer than their child.

Sounds like the ones that WY referenced.

16. Gecko

Gecko Member

Ramsey

I kinda believe along with Kelly on this one.Maybe she is going to announce how sick she is,and beg for the killer to finally come forth.I think this because wasn't it about Patsy that L.Wood approached the media outlets about?

17. Kelly

Kelly Member

Yes, Skip. Lin Wood is approaching the media about Patsy.

I don't know if Patsy will beg for the killer to come forward. That seems rather blasphemous at this point in her life, even for her. It will be interesting to see. I wish I was more like WY and could just ignore it. I'm too anxious to analyze her every movement though.

18. Tricia

Here is what the 48 Hours/CBS web site is saying about Friday's broadcast...get ready to hurl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (CBS) Friday, October 4, at 8 PM ET/PT: "Searching For A Killer"

Do you think you know who killed Jon Benet Ramsey? Watch the never-before-seen police interrogation of her parents. It could change your mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nope. Not going to happen.

Nothing the Ramsey's do or say or scream will get me to ever change my mind. Know why? Because Patsy is good for it.

This makes me sick

Tricia

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Look, there is

nothing new in this case. Nothing. There are no new legitimate suspects. The BPD has not cooperated with 48 Whores, I am quite sure you won't see anyone from BPD on the program, except possibly blurps taken from previous press conferences. I wouldn't bet my boots there won't be one of the misfits from the previous DA's staff on, though, or the turkey Ainsworth.

I'm sure you will hear Helgoth's name mentioned as a possible suspect. The guy's dead, afterall, he can't defend himself. I have been reading that FW's name will be taken in vain.

Dan Rather is the most boring newscaster on TV. He needs to retire.

It is no hardship for me to avoid the program. I haven't watched any of their propaganda shows for the past three years. I will never watch one again. They make me sick, and they are liars. I don't need to watch them. Losers.

20. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

How the he!!

did the Ramseys come away from their interviews with copies of their interviews on video tape?! It's not like police stations have souvenir booths ferpete'ssake.

This whole thing makes me so sick.

Ayeka

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice