48 Hours tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I thought it a good idea to start a 48 hours thread.

If you want a preview of tonight's show click on the link below, then click on the 48 hours box. They have a video clip that will make you so angry.

http://www.cbs.com/

The reporter who filed the report is clueless. Said the Grand Jury did not indict John and Patsy...but as we suspect they didn't indict because they were not asked to vote. She leaves that part out.

We get to see that hard charging Lou Smit tear John Ramsey down (not) and we get to, once again, hear Patsy deny any involvement but still can't bring herself to say JonBenet's name.

This is a farce. I can tell already..But we knew that.

I wonder if they will have Smit on talking about the innocent parents or if they will use old footage....

Tricia

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Has ayone seen this?

http://www.pagesix.com/lizsmith/23124.htm

"LESLEY STAHL kicks off her new role tonight as anchor of "48 Hours" with a fresh look at the JonBenet Ramsey case. She has the first interview with Patsy Ramsey since the latter was diagnosed with a recurrence of ovarian cancer ... shows never-before-seen tapes of police interrogations ... boasts an exclusive with Lou Smit, one of the original investigators of the Boulder, Colo., case (he thinks the Ramseys are innocent)<B> ... and there is new evidence, including fiber presence linked to one of the parents.</B>

The local police department offers its revelations and private views of the Ramseys as potential suspects."

Any truth to this??

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

There's nothing new about that fiber evidence.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I saw the "teaser" for the 48-hours show last night, and Patsy sounds dead drunk...since it is the 1998 interview...she was probably well medicated for the "interrogation" session...this will be crock#2.

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Will anyone with an IQ above 50 watch this crap? The Ramseys, Lin Wood and Lou Smit are obsessed with "air time." Has Lou, "I never made a penny off the Ramsey case," made it his life's work to just kind of hang around waiting to be called to show why good Christians like the Ramseys couldn't have kill JBR? Hey, Lou, I would think that a guy with your experience would know that our prisons are filled with Christians who killed someone.

Freebird - where, generally, do you live in NC? I ask because I lived in Raleigh for about 30 years. I went to NC State and Duke, and now my wife and I spend lots of time with my mother-in-law in the Greenville/New Bern area.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah Shadow but those Christians in prison didn't bat their eyes at Lou and flirt with him and hold prayer sessions with him. Plus those mortals in prison didn't get healed of cancer by Jesus, either.

7. imon128

imon128 Banned

On Lewd Smit

I hope Lewd Smit admits how 'tight' he was/is with the Ramseys. Their prayer sessions and his stopping by to water their plants, and John's confession, to Lewie, of his tryst that ended his first marriage, ought to come out.

On second thought, Lewd probably has his butt stuck in a window somewhere, stunning himself. I mean, stun GUNNING himself. What WAS I thinking, here. I'm gonna watch it, if only to study the R's during their interview clip.

8. Tez

Tez Member

I almost threw

anything I could get my hands on at the damn TV watching self-righteous Ratsy and John. God, I had to actually go and vomit. Who the phuck do they think they are fooling??? Oh, we have this "new" suspect, who has already been looked at. And yes, I will give them credit for looking at him again, he is a scary type, but the John and Patsy hour was just too much for me. And I am out of Xanax! And Limp was at his finest too, along with Lou Smit. Alex Hunter, did admit that he thought Lou wasn't the right man to solve the case. Duh!

Hell, I have to go to the pharmacy in the morning just to medicate myself over this deal!

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO Tez!!!! How funny! Yes, this was the usual crock, I got more of Loosen than I could handle. Did you all catch the Hunted's goatee? Looked like a hippie. I LOVED Patsy's dramaqueen performances on those interrogations, tho. I wanna see more!!! She was ****ED!!!

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

48 hours

I was amazed nobody asked Lewd why there wasn't tons of forensics from an intruder who came in that window...especially when they showed a guy going out and rubbing all over the window and walls.

Patsy cussed like a coal miner. Damn this and hell that, and of course her famous 'flying flip' which we all know is really a 'flying f*ck. Not her best side......poor JB and Burke. She couldn't have been PMS'in.

John said he was angry. Hostess said he didn't appear angry. I think John's not in touch with his feelings. Look out, he'll throw marshmellows at you pretty soon!!!

Lots of BS and things that Smit claimed as fact that is ONLY his opinion. Smit did get called out about being too close to the R's, tho. Naturally, he denied it.

Blaaaaa!

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Same $hit...different flies!!!!!!!

12. Tez

Tez Member

You said it Moab!

We are going to have to medicate Tricia along with me tomorrow, I think.

Patsy does look lovely all made up with her wig. Not too bad for being at death's door.

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Shadow

I live in the Western part of N.C.......absolutely beautiful here.

I saw the show tonight, geez that Erin should sue her plastic surgeon he's got her pulled way too tight ......ugh her face in some of those shots was freaky as h*ll. The worst eyebrows I've ever seen!

The show was just as crappy......terribly one sided of course. Wasn't John just such a tiger when he's mad.....grin and all. Who are they trying to convince that John is a *****cat........

I saw a different John ,a rabid one, practically foaming at the mouth when faced with Steve Thomas, but you'd never know that from his 'show' of anger tonight.

And Patsy WOW who'd of thunk she curses like a sailor? ......bet she didn't show that side at the pta meetings. She seems to have a quick temper, and an arrogant and condescending attitude during her interview.

Did you hear her say her life was hell and she was worried about if her son was safe? right........ thats why they just kept allowing their homes to be burglarized repeatedly!!!!!!

One more thing that stood out was in the beginning when they were packing, Patsy said this has been hell and the first thing out of her mouth was the money they've lost........I think JBR was included in the 'among other things' catagory.

But, I'll say this, that dude is a freak and needs to be off the streets permanently.

14. Jeanilou

Jeanilou Member

Two things I noticed:

One thing I noticed was that Patsy when talking about who killed JonBenet said, "John Ramsey didn't do it, Patsy didn't do it" and then followed it up with the statement "we DIDN'T have a clue who did it." Why "DIDN'T"? Doesn't that imply that they did find out who did it? Shouldn't the statement have been "we DON'T have a clue" and not "Didn't"?

Other thing was when she was talking about the pineapple bowl being on the table, she said it was not her "setup". Strange choice of words, imo. Makes me wonder if it is not a Freudian slip of the tongue. "Setup". Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Jeani

15. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Oh come on...

Y'All didn't buy Patsy's answer that her jacket fibers got in the paint tote, on the tape and on the blanket (said items remaining in the basement) and intertwined in the garrote when she threw herself on JonBenét's body once John carried it upstairs?

The thing I noticed the most was how Patsy's voice rose at the end of each statement almost making it a question, a trait I have always associated with someone being less than honest.

While I have tried to stay on the fence in this case, after tonight's show, it's even tougher to do. I don't think the Ramseys gained anything with this. They should quit while they are ahead.

John made a statement that even if there was an arrest and conviction in the case 20% of the population would still believe the Ramseys were involved.

Wrong John, a trial would have to explain away evidence like fibers from Patsy's jacket being where they shouldn't have been before a jury could bring back a conviction.

16. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Damn....

Someone needs to wipe that smirky smile off their faces.... Oh, Darnay...... Calling... Darnary....

I don't rembember hearing that Patsy's jacket fibers were found in the garrote............

17. Aurora

Aurora Member

That was a ploy for sympathy if I ever saw it. The police have good reason to suspect the parents. Patsy never did explain how her fibers got on the tape or in the paint tote. She mentioned throwing herself on JB when she was brought upstairs and how fibers can be transferred but neglected to explain the evidence that was found in incriminating places. Poor...Patsy...her life has become HELL due to this. A hell of her own making. Mayhaps ....JB's only justice her on earth.

Lou Smith is too close to the Ramsey's to be unbiased in his quest for the truth. He let that get in the way of his better judgement in this case.

18. Tricia

"We are going to have to medicate Tricia along with me tomorrow, I think. "

Medicate isn't the word. I feel I need to be in a coma. I am glad 7-11 does not sell percocet. Help Me Jeesus I need about a gallon of Wild Turkey to get through this crock.

Just a few points while my heart rate stops racing at 58756876 miles per hour.

Although it was a love fest for the Ramseys, Erin did nail them on a couple of points.

Did you like the lame excuse John Ramsey gave for not exhuming JBR?

MY GOD!

Here both parents have really the only chance at major physical evidence that could lead to the killer of JBR and hence, lead to their being cleared as suspects, and John Ramsey doesn't want to disturb JBR.

Glad to see John and Patsy so concerned about disturbing JonBenet. They both didn't seem to mind dressing her up like a hooker and take her on the pagent ciruit. She was soiling herself again before the murder, she was forced to perform like a circus pony for the benifit of her parents, AND YET,

They didn't want to disturb the lifeless body of their daughter so they could find the real killer...

I have never seen a more pathetic, repulsive grouping of human dna in one place at one time.

Don't you just love how the Ramsey's have, let me try and get this right,: "Given them everything that asked for"...meaning the authorities I would imagine.

How about giving them an interview 24-48 hours after an inturder came in your house and killed JonBenet.

Nope didn't give them that did they.

Still the Ramsey's are trying to use their non-testimonial evidence as proof they cooperated with the police. What a waste of video tape.

Waited 4 months..FOUR MONTHS....Good God this is unimaginable. ...Unless you are guilty....

I could go on and on...but you get the point.

Oh yes did you notice Patsy NEVER said "JonBenet"?....If she did I missed it.

She just can't bring herself to say JonBenet can she.

19. Tricia

Jeanilou wrote:

"Other thing was when she was talking about the pineapple bowl being on the table, she said it was not her "setup". Strange choice of words, imo. Makes me wonder if it is not a Freudian slip of the tongue. "Setup".

Great catch Jeanilou. You are right. Very strange way to phrase an answer.

Tricia

20. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Interesting...

about the 'snap' mark on her face having the imprint of a boat.... Something JB wore sailing.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice