Did John Ramsey Commit Fraud??

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I have sent a letter to the "Ramsey Family". I have posted it below:

Good Afternoon,

I read the statement Lin Wood made in USA Today concerning the reward money. Here is the quote from the article:

"The Ramseys' computer site (www.ramseyfamily.com) still is up. But Wood says the family no longer has the $100,000 reward it had been offering. He adds, however, that John Ramsey vows to "find a way to pay that reward" if someone provides information that helps arrest and convict the killer."

My question is this: Do the Ramsey's have enough money to offer 100 thousand dollars for the reward? If not the offer should be taken down from your web site as this constitutes fraud. It is my understanding that to legally offer a reward you must have the money in a specific account correct?

Thank you in advance for your quick response to my inquiry

Sincerely

Tricia *******
    ******.com

WY I need some of your blood pressure pills. Either they have it or they don't. Once again the Ramseys want it both ways

"we are broke"

"we are not broke"

"we are broke"

"we are not broke"

"he loves me"

"he loves me not"

I swear this IS like a childrens game.

If they don't have that reward money then by God they need to take it down off of their website.

I will let you know if I hear back from them. Also I will do a little checking on the law where it concerns rewards. I know when you offer a reward through the police department you absolutely have to have it in a seperate account. However I have a feeling the Ramseys are not working with the cops on this one.

Must give MrsBrady her due. She caught this and posted it at the swamp.

Tricia

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tricia

one of our very favorite posters at CS, not, posted this disclaimer:

Mrs. Brady,
    Lin Wood doesn't own ramseyfamily.com. Haddon, Morgan and Forman does.

So, what on earth does that mean? Haddon et al no longer represent the Ramseys, as far as I know. Why are they the owners of a Ramsey site, then. Is this the same site the $100,000 is offered on? Is this another scam on the public like the so-called Ramsey investigators were - a PR scam?

It has always been my understanding that in order to offer a reward, that money had to be in an escrow account. Maybe Ramsey laws are different than American law. Of course they are.

3. Tricia

WY

Hey thanks for checking in. I think what that poster meant was the lawyers own the domain name ramseyfamily.com. I think. I need to check on that.

Got a message into a few people in the know about this reward thing. Including The Polly Klass Foundation and Crimestoppers in Boulder. I know one or both will know for sure.

I do know that if you are working with the police and set up the reward with the police you must have it in a seperate account..but since the Ramseys and the cops don't see eye to eye well....I don't think they are involved in the reward.

This is soooo Ramseyesque don't you think?

Tricia

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tricia

there is an explanation (excuse) for everything involving the Ramseys. Have they ever been to blame for anything? It's not they who hired investigators for the purpose of keeping Ramseys out of prison, the lawyers did that. Nevermind all these years when they've been talking about "our investigators." They hadn't a thing to do with it. Their lack of cooperation with authorities has never been their fault - it was the BPD's fault. And Steve Thomas's fault. And Linda Hoffman Pugh's fault. And the FBI's fault. And the media's fault. And the public's fault.

Never ever have the Ramseys been at fault for anything. I suspect we will hear that they didn't have any control over the Hadden website. Of course they didn't - the Ramseys never ever do anything wrong - everyone is to blame for everything, except them. Of course, the foundation that was set up in JonBenet's name was a farce, too. But, let's see, whose fault was that? Oh, I know, Friends for JonBenet. It's their fault. It's not the Ramseys' fault they spent money hand over fist just like they had it coming in on remodeling the mansion and trips - it's our fault for not cutting them any slack so John could get a job.

The blame game - blame everyone but themselves. The $100,000 reward money farce is just another in a long line of farces. They knew there was no danger of anyone ever claiming that reward money, they were safe in offering it. And now they can use it to further their pity party a little further as they try to play upon the sympathies of the American public - look what you've done to us. Bullfreakingpuckey - they did it to themselves. They make me sick.

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Looking for Link

In one of the recent articles or the depo, I can't remember which, Patsy (I believe) made the statement that yes, they had sued in behalf of Burke but "most of that money is in a trust fund." Someone should follow up on that statment. That money had all better be in a trust fund or the Ramseys had better have proof that it went on Burke's care or to Burke himself or they have yet another issue to deal answer for based on my (admitted little) knowledge of children's trusts. I will keep looking for the link to the statement.

6. Vic

Vic Active Member

everything they do is a scam

Here is an e-mail I sent on 11-12-01

I just looked through your website and before I donate I wish to be clear on several issues.

What will my donation be used for? Does it pay for office space, computers, staffing? Does it go to other organizations like Missing Children?

Who runs this organization? What are his/her qualifications?

Are John and Patsy Ramsey directly or indirectly involved in this undertaking? Are they aware of this organization?

Who is accountable for the monies received?

Thanks for your response,
    Sincerely,

Here is the e-mail response:

, good questions and thanks for your interest. Send me your snail mail address and I will send you a brochure that will answer all your questions. Blessings,Suzanne

It has been about 6 weeks now, I haven't heard a peep. Guess they don't really need the money...

7. Tricia

hey

Vic I think the whole thing is just a scam. Not so much to raise money but to give the appearance of caring about what happened to JonBenet. I am sure if you wrote an email to the Klaas Foundation you would get answers right away. Actually I beleive all the answers anyone could want on an organization are listed on the Klaas Foundation web site.

It's all a shell. Made to look good from the outside but is hollow underneath...

Tricia

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

Tricia

Looks like you've got Jameson's panties in a wad. It's funny, hir gets practially rabid. Instead of answering questions in a fair way about the R's, their involvement or lack of involvement, hir's got to attack Mark Klass. She doesn't respect him or whatever stupid *** thing she said. What assine spin.

I knew somebody like hir in highschool, they had to slam other people all the time, in every way, just to make themselves look better. Can we say "no self esteem, no compassion for others?"

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tricia... LOL

Waded at the swamp thru hir Tricia thread.... hahahaha. You really made my day!

Jams is really getting vicious against John Walsh...hir just wishes and spins so much because the Rams and their foundations are a joke.

Hir just can't figure it out... you offer a reward of $100,000 dollars and claim your innocence... you'd better have that money in the bank!

If Darnay wins his lawsuit...and Patsy is found guilty... will the Rams be in big time trouble for the bogus reward?

10. AK

AK Member

Excellent thread

If Haddon owns the site, perhaps a call should be made to him at his office, inquiring in which state the ISP exists, so that the proper attorney general can be informed about what could be a case of fraud. At the least it's shameful behavior (from a group who tops themselves in that department every time out).

Here's something to ponder: If John turns in Patsy, she goes to jail and he get to keep his reward, will she be able to demand 50% for her prison bank account? She'll need bucks if she hopes to look her best in her orange jumpsuit. I can just see her in Alicia Keys-style braids now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2001
  11. Tricia

hahaha

Fedorax...maybe when Dun has a moment we can experience a wonderful picture of Patsy in her new hair style.

I know I shouldn't go over to the swamp but I can't help it. It's like a car wreck. You swear you won't slow down and look but you always do.

We must always remember Jammy is the Ramsey mouthpiece. I don't believe she is privvy to half of the real stuff but when the Ramseys need someone to get the word out it's her.

Here is my final post at the swamp (I hope) about the reward money and John. I want him to know how shallow and phoney he looks with his half assed attempt at a reward for the "real killer

""John Ramsey WAS a multi-millionaire. You would think he would have the ethics to take the 100 thousand dollars, out of all of his millions, and put it in a fund so he would always have it. So he could keep talking about it. Everytime he is interviewed he could say: "I have a 100 thousand dollar reward to gladly hand over to someone who gives us that one tip that leads to the arrest and conviction of JonBenet's murderer"
    John Ramsey did not do that. He didn't care enough to take a fraction of his fortune and wisely put it in an account. At least it would draw interest and make the reward fund even bigger.

Here is a thought: Why not take some of the money from their lawsuits against the tabloids and add it to the reward fund. That would have drawn some positive press and it would help to remind people the reward was still out there waiting to be claimed.

Remember it was his own lawyer that said he didn't have the money. Flat out.

I wish John Ramsey would tell us why he didn't make sure that reward money was kept in an account.

What was so important that John Ramsey needed to take the money out of the reward fund? Paying for his private investigaters to look for the real killer? According to his own (former) private investigater he didn't look for the real killer, just looked for ways to keep John and Patsy out of jail.

Candy I am sure your source is correct. I am sure I will get the same answer as well after the first of the year.

Jameson I am sure you are correct as well. If John Ramsey needed to get his hands on 100 grand he probably could. I don't really believe the total poverty picture either than Lin Wood is painting.

But you know what? That is not the point really.

The day that reward money was offered, John Ramsey, being the smart business man that we know he is, should have, if he was really serious, taken that 100 grand off the top of his millions and put it safely away in a seperate account, not to be touched until the killer was found.

Now his own lawyer is saying the money is not there anymore.

It's just another piece of the Ramsey puzzle that makes many people believe they have something to hide.".....

Now add to the fact that hir (the Ramseys) have the gall to attack Marc Klaas...This man is a true hero in my book. A perfect husband, father, human being??? No of course not but then nobody is. The only reason hir and the Ramseys despise Klaas is because he doesn't sugar coat things. He shoves the Ramsey's actions right up their own wazoo. They hate that!

Since hir is now attacking a man who went through the loss of his murdered daughter, one can only hope this means the Ramsey camp is not a happy place to be these days. The nastier hir is the harder it must be going for the Ramsey's ...let's hope anyway.

Tricia

12. Show Me

LOL Tricia

and LP defended Jams with... if JR had WITHDRAWN the 100,000 dollar reward he would be suspicous ....

a multimillionaire posting a 100,000 dollar reward and yet not having the money a few years later to pay the reward, after remodeling a mansion, is far more suspicious to me.

Two lame foundations, who have done almost nothing for anyone ... the Ramseys shouted in their book and on the talk show circuit would do great things for child victims.... well come on!

How lame can the Ramseys get? How can you possibly believe the Rams after they said, 'they'd spend every dollar to find JonBenet's killer'? Did that include remodeling fees? and defense attorneys? and PR people for their image?

Where's the emoticon for puking?

13. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Right Tricia

Take this to the swamp if you want to:

Had John used his business sense and popped that $100,000 into a compounded interest account (though a long term CD would most likely make the best sense) at 6%...and yes 6% is available to that kind of initial deposit, he would now have a reward just a few dollars under $135,000. IMHO, had he done so, other "friends" might have added to the fund and it would be worth even more today.

14. Tricia

Help

Did I not read somewhere that the Ramseys got a 2 million dollar loan to remodle thier new home on Faces Perry? Or did they refinance it for 2 million and then remodel it?

Help I can' t remember...anyone have links to the article about it?

Tricia

15. Show Me

Tricia... please

save the threads from Dec 29 at Jams before they are deleted... LOL.... I think hear 'protective status' at the swamp.

No way to spin this! Bingo!

16. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Information on the Web Site: "ramseyfamily.com"

Here is the current <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois?STRING=ramseyfamily.com&SearchType=do&STRING2.x=25&STRING2.y=14">"whois" lookup information for "ramseyfamily.com"</a></b> from Verisign/Network Solutions:

<font color="firebrick"><b>(1)</b></font color> Registrant:
    Haddon Morgan & Foreman (RAMSEYFAMILY-DOM)
    150 E. Tenth Ave
    Denver, CO 80203

Domain Name: RAMSEYFAMILY.COM

<font color="firebrick"><b>(1)</b></font color> Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
    Mueller, Anthony J (AJM75)
    tony@AJMHOSTING.COM
    AJM & Associates
    P.O. Box 621632
    Littleton, CO 80162
    303-933-2394 (FAX) 303-933-9478

<font color="firebrick"><b>(3)</b></font color> Technical Contact:
    Support, Technical (MC4774) contact@AHNET.NET
    affinity Internet, Inc.
    101 Continental Boulevard, 3rd Floor
    El Segundo, CA 90245
    US
    (310) 524-3000 (310) 388-1335

<font color="firebrick"><b>(4)</b></font color> Record last updated on 19-Jun-2001.
    Record expires on 19-Apr-2002.
    Record created on 18-Apr-1997.
    Database last updated on 29-Dec-2001 10:54:00 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.AFFINITY.COM 207.150.192.124
    NS2.AFFINITY.COM 207.150.196.238

<hr>

Now...let's go through this from the top:

<font color="firebrick"><b>(1)</b></font color> The "Registrant" is the sole "owner" of a domain. Whomsoever is "Registrant" is both responsible for all the content on a web site, and is liable for said content.

In the case of the "ramseyfamily.com" website, it appears that the law firm of Haddon, Morgan & Foreman is the "Registrant"...i.e., the entity responsible for anything that appears on the "ramseyfamily.com" website.

Here is the <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/glossary/lookup?term=Registrant">definition</a></b> that Verisign/Network Solutions gives for "Registrant":

<ol>The individual or organization that registers a specific domain name with Network Solutions. This individual or organization holds the right to use that specific domain name for a specified period of time, provided certain conditions are met and the registration fees are paid. This person or organization is the "legal entity" bound by the terms of the Service Agreement.</ol>
    According to <b><a href="http://www.panix.com/cheap-web/register/reginstrs.html">one popular domain registrar:</a></b>

<ol>The domain name is considered to be registered to a "legal entity", even if the legal entity is an individual (e.g., Lee Smith). Do not list a "dba" or acronym as the registrant. In this section, it is important to list the legal name and address of the Registrant, not the Internet Service Provider ("ISP"). </ol>
    Registrant questions regarding the "ramseyfamily.com" web site could be directed to the Haddon, Morgan & Foreman law office address at 150 E. Tenth Ave in Denver, CO 80203; or could be made via phone to (303) 831-7364; or directed to the law office via fax at (303)832-2628.

<font color="firebrick"><b>(1)</b></font color> The next two names of interest are the <b>Administrative Contact/Agent</b> and the <b>Technical Contact/Agent</b>.

According to Verisign/Network Solutions the <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/glossary/lookup?term=Contact/Agent">definition</a></b> of Contact/Agent is as follows:
    <ol>Contacts/Agents are individuals or groups who represent the registrant on matters related to the registrant's domain name. There are three types of contacts/agents: administrative, technical, and billing. The entity listed as the administrative, technical, or billing contact/agent should be the entity best able to answer questions about that particular aspect of the domain name's registration, and should be authorized to represent the domain name registrant. A contact/agent may be a single person or may be a group or organization where several individuals act in a "role" (e.g., Internet Service Provider Support Center). </ol>
    The Administrative Contact is given as a Mr. Anthony Mueller, of <b><a href="http://www.ajmhosting.com/">AJM & Associates</a></b>, a web hosting company.

The role of Administrative Contact is <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/glossary/lookup?term=Administrative%20Contact/Agent">defined</a></b> by Verisign/Network Solutions thusly:
    <ol>The administrative contact/agent is an individual authorized to interact with Network Solutions on behalf of the domain name registrant. The administrative contact/agent should be able to answer non-technical questions about the domain name's registration and the domain name registrant. It is strongly recommended that the administrative contact/agent be the registrant or someone from the registrant's organization. </ol>
    <b><a href="http://www.ajmhosting.com/websites.html">HERE</A></B> you will find a listing of AJM's clients, among which is numbered <b><a href="http://www.coloradoinvestigators.com/index.html"> H. Ellis Armistead and Associates</a></b>, as well as the <b><a href="http://www.ramseyfamily.com">the Ramsey Family web site</a></b>

In the matter of technical questions regarding the "ramseyfamily.com" web site, inquiries may be made to the administrative contact via information given above for AMJ and Associates.

Or, you may e-mail the Administrative Contact, AMJ's webmaster, <b><a href="webmaster@ajmhosting.com">HERE</a></b>.

<font color="firebrick"><b>(3)</b></font color> The Technical Contact is <b><a href="http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/glossary/lookup?term=Technical%20Contact/Agent">defined</a></b> by Verisign/Network Solutions as:
    <ol>The technical contact is the person or organization who maintains the primary domain name server. The technical contact should be able to answer technical questions about the domain name's primary domain name server and work with technically-oriented people in other domains to solve technical problems that affect the domain name. </ol>
    The Technical Contact for the "ramseyfamily.com" site is given as <b><a href="http://www.ahnet.com/">AHNET</a></b>, a web hosting company in El Segundo, California.

<font color="firebrick"><b>(4)</b></font color> Record last updated on 19-Jun-2001.

This means that one of the Agents for the "ramseyfamily.com" domain re-registered this domain on the 19th of June, 2001.

I wonder which "Agent" re-registered this site?

I'm (ahem) beginning to wonder if John or Patsy Ramsey have anything to do with the site named after their family, which is their web presence to gain information and leads in the murder of JonBenet, their very own daughter?

So...I suppose a former-CEO and a former-Miss America contestant are the exact type of personalities that would, over the course of five long years, have <b>zero</b> control over the most important imaginable thing that any family could concievably have to face: the murder of their daughter in their own home as they slept only one floor away.

Thank goodness that John and Patsy had no problem making it to the Atlanta Police Department when her K-Mark/K-Mart jewlery was stolen.

Priorities, priorities.

If anyone has any questions regarding the "ramseyfamily.com" site, I suggest that you do not bother asking the Ramseys.

The Ramseys do not seem to have any involvement with what is supposed to be their web page which could be a powerful weapon in the pursuit and capture of the child killer that murdered JonBenet.

I can only suggest that the Agents named in the domain registration record for the site, who have been wanly tending to what has become a static "cob-web site" will be more than happy to answer them in full.

<hr>

<b>OTHER INTERESTING INTERNET APOCRYPHA</b>

While searching the net for information on the Haddon, Morgan and Foreman office in Denver, I did find the following interesting web artifacts:

<b>A.</B> A site for a company called <B><a href="http://www.saltproductions.com/index.htm">Salt Productions</a></b> which lists Haddon, et. al. on their page of "a partial client list of some recognizable names we are honored to serve." (Oddly, this page has its type of all the client names stacked one atop another...you can only really see the names if you view the page's source code.)

Salt Productions says the following about their services:

<ol><i>Salt Productions specializes in quality audio services including recording and production for music, film, television, video, surround sound, commercials, ISDN, ADR, foley, and <font color="firebrick"><b>audio forensics</b></font color>.

Please contact us if we can help you or if you have any questions.</i></ol>Elsewhere, they elucidate by mentioning their expertise in<font color="firebrick"><b> Audio forensics and expert witness</b></font color>.

"Audio forensics" and "Expert witnesses" indeed.

I have to wonder if the this company has worked on (or attempted to enhance) the December 26th 911 call. Were the Ramseys ever legally supposed to have a copy of the 911 tape (under discovery for one of the Burke slander cases?)

If so, does anyone know when the Ramseys or Haddon took possession of the tape?

Well, Salt Productions do ask to be <b><a href="http://www.saltproductions.com/Contact%20Us.htm">contacted</a></b> if you have any questions:

Company: Salt Productions
    Address: 725 Mariposa St., Denver, CO 80204
    Phone: 1-888-saltpro
    Fax: 303-825-1233
    E-Mail: rich@saltproductions.com

<hr>

<b>B.</b> Then there's Digerati's flow-chart entitled <b><a href="http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/7719/attorneys.html">"Incestious Relationships in Colorado Politics"</a></b> at About.com because it references our above mentioned domain registrars and one take on their place in the clandestine matrix of Colorado power politics and dependencies.

<hr>

<b>C.</b> Finally, Westworld has done a number of stellar articles on the Ramsey murder case, and I'd like to offer links to several Westworld articles that specifically mention Hal Haddon:

<hr>

<b><a href="http://www.westword.com/issues/2001-07-26/calhoun.html/1/index.html">What a Circus! </a></b>
    In the center ring, now and forever: JonBenét Ramsey.
    BY PATRICIA CALHOUN
    originally published: July 26, 2001

(About the Tom Miller trial, which debated the legalities of the publication of the Ramsey case ransom note which appeared early in Vanity Fair, Newsweek, on the Internet, and in the Globe.)

<hr>

<b>Alex Hunter's Ramsey Diary: The Lost Pages </b>
    Published October 21, 1999

A very funny satrical article. This piece has Hunter writing, in angst, to his "Dear Diary"...a rapier sharp parody.

(Westword Editor's note: Shortly after last week's announcement that no indictment will be filed in the murder of JonBenét Ramsey, a small foreign faction left a yellow legal pad on the back stairs at Westword. Our experts say that the handwriting exhibits several points of comparison with that of Boulder District Attorney Alexander M. Hunter, but we have been unable to establish a match beyond a reasonable doubt.)

One favorite quote from this satire:

<ol>Oct. 12.: I'm not supposed to tell even you, dear diary, what goes on in the grand jury proceedings, but today's session went rather well. I started out by responding to the old canard about how a clever prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. Okay, I said, but what if that ham sandwich had lawyers like Haddon and Foreman? What if the ham sandwich's daughter was horribly murdered, but the investigation was botched by the sandwich police? And what if the brave prosecutor wanted to make someone pay, but they didn't want to pay, and the teddy bear ran off with the spoon? What about that, hey?</ol>

<hr>

Also, there's this quote from a Westworld article on Bill Clinton and Hal Haddon:

<ol>Haddon and Whitewater - Westword

And speaking of the Ramseys and dudes who like to party, what do "Papa" John Ramsey and Bill Clinton have in common? An appearance in Tuesday's New York Post column by gossiper Cindy Adams, who connects the dots between the two--through the Haddon Morgan & Foreman law firm, with a brief detour past Roy Romer, sometime Colorado governor and full-time chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Not only do attorneys at Haddon Morgan & Foreman represent Ramsey, Adams points out, but they also pop up numerous times in "The Special Committee's Whitewater Report:The Arkansas Phase." For example, the Haddon firm filed Clinton's income-tax returns for every year from 1981 through 1992 and in 1978 even cut a check for"reimbursement of interest pd." to the late James McDougal himself.

"To understand Hal Haddon's power," writes Adams, "consider the millions of barrister-solicitor-mouthpiece-advocate firms in America Bill Clinton could choose to handle his tax records vis-à-vis the Senate Whitewater committee. The prez of the U.S.A. disses the whole load of D.C. or New York legal flunkies on his payroll for some barrister's firm all the way the hell out in Denver, who nobody's ever heard of."

Well, not exactly. A decade ago, Haddon, a big supporter of Gary Hart, was even being touted as a potential attorney general if his candidate won the presidency. Instead, Hart sank with the Monkey Business--and Haddon kept a relatively low profile until Ramsey raised it back up.

Could the Clinton-Haddon-Ramsey connection account for "why the gov isn't removing District Attorney Alex Hunter from the JonBenét murder investigation?" muses Adams.

Asked, but not answered. </ol>

<hr>

17. AK

AK Member

Brava!!!

I'm standing on my chair, applauding!

You'd think Mr. Fat Cat would have had the forethought to hold onto his private plane so he could fly whomever solves the case to the Cayman Islands where he has his millions buried. Poor Sneaky Pete. No wonder he left the case.

I had another thought: I wonder if Patsy brought a bottle of shampoo in her purse to the deposition? I mean, knowing that Jams was gonna be in town and all...

18. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

I live in Northern California...followed the Klaas Murder Case closely...

...and clearly remembering leaping to MY feet when that unspeakable admitted child killer, Richard Allen Davis, rose in his single statement to the court and made a completely false and unimaginably calculated and cruel statement implying that Marc Klaas was a child molester.

<b><a href="http://www.time.com/time/international/1996/961007/justice.html">HERE</a></b> you will find a TIME Magazine link to an article regarding the unbelievably evil statement Richard Allen Davis made to Marc Klaas, the bereved father of murdered 12-year-old victim Polly Klaas.

It is entitled "FINAL OUTRAGE."

Anyone who sides with that base murderer Davis is beyond redemption. And that means that I no longer give Jameson any credit whatsoever. She's plain banal evil to the core, and actually is self-unaware enough to publish her support of the wicked, self-serving arguments of child murderers (like Davis.)

No surprise there.

Jameson attacking a tireless crusader for children's rights and volunteer expert in many missing child cases like Marc Klaas might just have EVERYTHING to do with the fact that Mr. Klaas is a friend of Steve Thomas and is a member of the same speaker's bureau that Steve Thomas and Mark Foreman.

How miserably transparent, Jameson.

You're slipping.

Soon, even the Ramseys will have to distance themselves from you.

You are becoming a liability.

We should make certain that if Jameson is quoted anywhere in the press again, that we send along a few more of her quotes (like this one supporting Davis' slander against the father of the girl he murdered.) That way Jameson discredits hirself. No one reading such would think anyone defending Davis was anything other than corrupt.

Anyone who aligns themself with an admitted child killer, and conducts themselves thusly, is simply BENEATH contempt.

19. Tricia

Hey

Is it my breath or what? Crime Stoppers in Boulder told me to call tomorrow to talk to Mr. Whatshisface....

I believe Bridgett did talk to the Crime Stoppers guy because he cuts the Ramseys no slack.

Shallow, Hallow, Guilty people is what they are

20. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

My question is

Did hirself let this post stand or was hir trigger finger on hir famous delete button? :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice