CBS Early Show 10/7

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

It's not over yet. Yonder forum is reporting that tomorrow's Early Show has Erin Moriarty on spouting more of the Ram's propaganda.

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

that show

Sure hope they call Lewd Smit back in and ask him how that intruder entered or exited that window and left NO forensics to trace him/her. No footprints, either. Amazing, Gracie. What's up with that delusional old man? And...and...and, he REALLY thinks a parent couldn't write a note after accidentally killing their child and make up a preposterous story to save their *ss? Do you suppose he slept through Susan Smith? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

And I'd like to know when, in between the stun gunning upstairs and her fighting her attacker downstairs did they sit down and enjoy the pineapple snack?

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Good points guys. Also, Smitten thinks she was stungunned and immoblized. Then in the next breath, the old coot says she was fight for her life, you can tell cause she tried to get the garroate (lizard's term) off her neck. Which is it?

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

DOM (delusional old man)

When he said he believes she groped at the rope/cord on her neck, I wonder if he ever considered (and I'm humoring him here since there's no proof she DID) that the perp might have tried to UNDO the rope/cord? Oh, of course Loodie Doo thought of that, after all, he's the Fox. Well, he's sly, anyhow.

And it seemed to me that PATSY was the hostile, cussing, dramatic, hissing person in the interrogation, not the cops. The R's have claimed that Patsy was treated harshly during her interrogation...looks like it was the other way around. The cops appeared cool and calm.

6. imon128

imon128 Banned

Smitty

Smit also stated she was sexually violated last. I read Baden's view (can't for the life of me find it again...it was the one with Furhman) and he says it was first. I agree. The blood there was fresh. I think this was a sex crime. By a male Ramsey. I think that's why help wasn't summoned. But, I'm sure open to all other thoughts, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice