10-04-2001 48Hr Transcript is HERE

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Oct 7, 2002.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

ACR

Thanks for the link.

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

ACR

You are absolutely the very very very very very best!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yuck.

Gag. Puke. Wretch. Vomit. Ick.

5. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks!!!

Thank you ACandyRose! Now, when I watch the program again, I will be able to follow along much better!

You are the best!

6. ACandyRose

To catch a LIAR and a THIEF

Jameson not only swiped my 48 Hours transcript but she altered it and then lied to me claiming she transcribed the 48 Hours show herself.

She is a LIAR and a THIEF and it's all documented here at this link.

"To catch a Liar and a Thief"
    http://www.acandyrose.com/catch-a-thief.htm

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ACR EVERTONE knows Jammypie is a bottom feeding skank.

ACR you have the respect of so many. Anyone that deals with you knows you are honest and caring.

The fact that Lin (going bald quickly) Wood passes information onto a person who defends people like Westerfield only goes to show they are two peas in a pod. Or should that be two Skanks in a sewer.

I wonder if other upstanding attorney's feed information to skanks on the internet. I bet not. Just shows how desperate Lin (going bald fast) is for companionship. Guess his horse finally got a clue and left.

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, ACR...

...as Jackie Gleason used to say, "You're the greatest!"

9. ACandyRose

Thanks guys :)

I appreciate the support. :)

I know she has been stealing others work for a long time and she keeps getting away with it over and over again and although others have called her on it, it becomes a 'he said/she said" fight. This time I caught her red handed and I was not about to let it slide. She is a snot-nosed liar and a thief.

Using her reasoning, I guess I should go get one of Patsy's paintings then take a color marker and put several marks on the painting and I guess that should make the painting mine.

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

11. Elle

Elle Member

How right you are ACR! Good for you, and more power to you! You wouldn't want your signature on any of the paintings I've seen of Patsy's, but I know you're making a point! :) Have you seen them? They look as if they had been painted by someone with a disturbed mind. jmo of course!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2004
  12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Not only does PR deny feeding pineapple to JonBenet that night, she totally distances herself from the bowl itself. She’s never seen the bowl, the pineapple and has no idea how her fingerprints came to be on it. You’d have to be insane to believe that some unknown homicidal pedophile came into that home that night, spent hours collecting material to commit a heinous crime from the home itself, write the “war and peace†of ransom notes, then gently fed a 6 year old pineapple, placing her mother’s fingerprints, not his own, on the bowl, then led her to the basement where he sexually assaulted, brutally bashed her head in, then fashioned a “garotte†to finish her off. And, after leaving no evidence whatsoever of his presence anywhere in that home, he spent more time lovingly cleaning her entire body, redressing it and wrapping it, papoose-style, with her favorite nightgown and possibly drawing a red heart on her hand before silently slipping into the night and obscurity.

Let’s see. The fingerprints on the bowl of pineapple matched Patsy Ramsey. The sweater fibers entwined in the ligature matched Patsy Ramsey. The sweater fibers found in the paint tote from whence the paintbrush and possibly ligature twine was taken match Patsy Ramsey. The tone of the ransom note, including unique phrases and words known to be used by Patsy Ramsey, reflect Patsy Ramsey. The sweater fibers found in the crotch of the panties on JonBenet’s body when “found†match John Ramsey. There were no signs of forced entry into the home, and by the Ramseys' own admissions, all points of entry/exit into their home were locked up tight that night. There has never been any forensic or DNA evidence found in the home or at the crime scene in the basement that match anyone else. By the Ramseys’ own admissions, there was no one else in the home at the time of the crime but Patsy Ramsey, John Ramsey and Burke Ramsey. Not even the dog.

Lou Smit has always claimed that no parent could ever use a stun gun in the commission of crime against their own child. Yet Lou Smit himself worked another child homicide case years before the Ramsey case where a mother did indeed use a stun gun to subdue her own child to enable her boyfriend to abuse that child to death. That case resolved in a successful prosecution. And yet, evidence was found in the Ramsey home that they did indeed own a stun gun, even if their stun gun was not recovered. That homicidal pedophile had loads of time to clean up after himself, and quite possibly absconded into the night with the roll of duct tape AND the stun gun. Funny he didn't take anything else from the crime scene with him. And no credible evidence has ever been obtained that JonBenet was indeed the victim of a stun gun although such evidence could have been secured IF the Ramseys had given consent to exhume the body for further testing. They adamantly refused.

So why didn't the GJ return any indictments? Gov. Owens intended to form a task committee to investigate that very question right after it disbanded. Yet, Alex Hunter, a well known friend and business associate of the Ramseys' defense attorney, not only refused to file charges but handed over the entire case file to Lou Smit to do with as he wanted, then "retired." And no one, NO ONE, in Colorado ever since has been man enough to meet the Ramseys, Lin Wood or Lou Smit head to head to advance this case. Why? Could it be the plethora of civil suits that have plagued this investigation all along? Could it be that the jury pool in CO is so tainted by leaks and media coverage that getting a fair trial would be impossible? Or could it be that the Ramseys are well positioned financially and politically to keep their adversaries at bay until both turn up toes and join their beloved daughter?

And in almost 8 years of concerted effort by Lou Smit, Ollie Grey, Michael Tracy and many others assisting them, no intruder theory, no alleged intruder identified by these spin doctors has EVER panned out under scrutiny and evidence comparison.

Why 48 Hours would even entertain much less publicize the notion that these parents are just innocent victims of tabloids run amok is, in itself, incredible to at least 52% of the American population. My guess is that that percentage is even higher these days.

One only has to do a dedicated reading of information here at FFJ to discover the truth about all of the “factoids†being spun by so many in attempts to remove the Ramseys from under the umbrella of suspicion and exhonerate their reputations in the public eye.

The reason they have never succeeded is because the truth has a life of its own and will not be obscured, suppressed, or buried six feet under like the Ramseys did their daughter.

Thanks for all your hard work, ACR. Justice will prevail!

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I don't know about that, Tricia. I don't think everyone knows it. If that is the only site one should visit, you can be sure it isn't known. She provides NO links to any other sites; she forbids it. I know some of her members have been there for years, so they must approve of it, but I think it stinks.

ACR, I, too think your site is awesome. I wasn't able to get to anything on the all about jameson link tho. I'll try again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice