Bill Wise strikes again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Oct 7, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. Gecko

Gecko Member

Disgusting

Cannot this department make a simple statement one way or the other?They have to 'ride the rail' at all times,it seems.

3. imon128

imon128 Banned

Wise guy

Thanks, Bob. I don't think the last name should be Wise. Let's scramble the letters and see if we can come up with a new one. Swie? Eiws? Wesi? Iswe? Just tossing some out there.....

Simply because the R's can't be eliminated from the umbrella, some people think the cops MUST NOT HAVE investigated anybody else. Is there a hidden message in that thought? Something like...oh, 'we did such a good job of covering up that you should have been fooled, go look again'---from Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2002
  4. BobC

The point being that the DA's Office is acting as the Ramsey's Public Relations Team. Even if Wise thought the cops never looked anywhere else, which is a lie, why do they have to keep saying that in the press? Man with prosecutors like this who needs defense attorneys?

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Exactly guys. Bullsmit. What, is this a devil cult in Boulder?

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Isn't Bill Wise the one...

who is a drunken wife-beater (a matter of public police record), and who also dangled his family jewels out of the upstairs window of the Boulder Injustice Center? I think he has a bit of a credibility problem.

On second thought, I think the wifebeater was the guy with the red face who was always on TV...Bob Something. So many damn fools---who can remember all of them.

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

It is shocking

What is wrong with those people in Boulder? For god's sake, just SHUT UP at least. Of COURSE they focused on the Ramsey's and it wasn't rightly or wrongly. That was their job. Idiot.

What's the deal with the dangling family jewels? I never heard of that one and I know I'd remember somebody's personals waving like a flag....

8. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Vic....

the story was in one of those alternative papers out there in Boulder. Seems Alex and Bill, best buddies that they are, often partied on company time, and one day Bill Wise took the dare to do something obnoxious and sophomoric. Don't get me started on the hot tub parties!

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

Thanks Lurker!

Oh no, I don't even like the sound of them in a hot tub!

Hope your son's doing better....

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Give me a freaking break

I've tried so hard not to malign everyone who lives in the grand state of Colorado, but I'm telling you, what I've seen from Boulder has been nothing short of arrogance and stupidity. Add to that a lot of posts on the forums that came out of Colorado, is it any wonder that I think the whole blasted state must be idiots? Yes, I know there MUST be some residents of Colorado with some brains, but if the DA's office and certain posters are representative of the entire state, then, Houston, we've got a problem.

Statements like the one Wise made are not only lies, they spell death to any hope of justice in this case. Not to worry, though. DA Hunter already killed the case with his big stupid mouth. They all ought to be hung upside down in Alex's hot tub.

11. BobC

I recall seeing Gregg McCrary on some news show, and the talking head interviewing him asked something to the effect of "what do you think of the criticism that the BPD shouldn't have looked at the family first." McCrary seemed confused and then asked "well--where ELSE would you look?"

So now the Ramseys have Hofstrom, Hunter AND Wise on the record saying this case was a rush to judgement. With prosecutors like this who needs defense attorneys?

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

bpd...

investigated loads of other people including the ones the Rams threw under the bus. Wasn't the housekeeper the first suspect? And she was because Patsy herself pointed the finger at her.

I guess the DA's office and the Rams think if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

13. BobC

Right Texan

Good thing for me I no longer care about this case or I'd be really irritated. I think after reading this latest attack on the BPD, people still thinking an arrest may happen will wake up. Two years after leaving office, Wise is still helping the Ramsey defense.

14. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Led by Alex Hunter, the DA's office in Boulder was comprised of super-liberal dick heads who only put criminals in jail that confessed or plea bargained!! They also had more in common with defense attorneys than prosecutors - and were lap dogs for the Ramsey's lawyers (and still are). The only person with any balls was Mike Kane, who still drips disgust when he mentions Boulder DA office people.

Guilty or innocent, the Ramseys are arrogant obstructors of justice! Their attitude from day one has been "we could not have killed this child because we are rich and powerful - leave us alone and go find some poor person to charge with this crime." Even the Ramseys know that the police must consider family and friends as suspects and investigate them - it's Murder Investigation 101 and the Ramseys obviously read crime novels.

Regardless of BPD "blunders," the lack of cooperation by the Ramseys and the lap dog attitude of the DA's Office (including Wise) doomed this case even before the investigation was one day old. And, IMHO, that's exactly what was supposed to happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice