Patsy's Fiber Evidence

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Oct 11, 2002.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

October 22 GLOBE -- this is a must-read!

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2189

Patsy's jacket fibers bound up in the cord of the garrote....and elsewhere:

"Sources close to the six-year probe say investigators have found fibers from a fleece jacket Patsy was wearing the day JB's body was found and the night before on FOUR separate items at the crime scene:

1. The white garrote cord that encircled her throat,
    2. The blanket her body was wrapped in,
    3. The sticky side of the duct tape, (allegedly) on JB's mouth,
    4. Patsy's paint tray, from which the killer took a brush and used it to make a handle for the garrote."

This is the smoking evidence authorities have had since Day One connecting Patsy to the murder of her daughter. Why hasn't she been arrested yet?

I had to laugh outloud at that skinny old :SKANK: Lou Smit when he said fiber evidence isn't crucial. Does that old ba$tard know how many murder cases have been solved on fiber evidence alone? The Atlanta serial killer Wayne Williams was convicted on fiber evidence, along with many others.

Thanks, WY, for transcribing the article, and thanks to the author (you know who you are) for this excellent piece of investigative writing.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Fiber Evidence Revealed...

....on 48 Hours:

"The tape was shot by Boulder, CO, authorities August 29, 2000, when they interviewed the Ramseys in the office of their attorney Lin Wood, in the Atlanta area where they now live.

Bruce Levin of the Boulder DA's office notes that lawmen have evidence Patsy was wearing her fleece jacket when JB's body was found and was also wearing it at a Christmas party the night before.

Levin says in the interview, "I have no evidence from any scientist to suggest those fibers are from any source other than your red jacket."

At this point, Patsy's calm dissolves as her head nods involuntarily, her lip curls into a sickly grin and she blinks repeatedly as if she might faint, says a source. "

And of course, at this point, Lin Wood jumps in to rescue his damsel in distress. How can that ambulance-chaser live with himself, knowing he is defending child torturers and child murderers?

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patsy's Lame Excuse:

"After John discovered the body and she (JB) was brought to the living room, when I laid eyes on her, I knelt down and hugged her, but I was - had my whole body on her body. My sweater fibers or whatever I had on that morning are going to transfer to her clothing."

Patsy's reply explains how the fibers may have gotten on the blanket which John Ramsey used to cover JB's body AFTER he brought her body up from the basement.

But it does not explain why fibers from her jacket were found on the white blanket that the killer used to wrap her daughter's body in, bringing it from JB's bed upstairs. That blanket was left in the basement after she was found by JR, he says in the Ramseys' own book, The Death of Innocence.

-----snip-----

Now all we need is a prosecutor in Boulder with the guts to carry this case forward.

4. Thor

Thor Active Member

Bob, there is even more evidence than what has now been reported? What???

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

If there is more evidence then why didn't SThomas out that in his book? I thought that was the purpose .......after exausting everything else and deciding there would be no arrest he spilled the beans. Now you say there was more evidence that is still being sat on?????

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Now that p*sses me off....if they have good evidence that Patsy killed JB it should be used against her in a court of law...

I know we play around on these forums alot but bottom line we are here caue we are disturbed ( to say the least) by these people getting away with mutilating a 6 yr old baby for petes sake. They need to be prosecuted NOW, before Phats takes the easy way out. I'm soooo disgusted by Colorado justice.

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I agree Free. Chit or get off the damned pot. How much longer can this go on? BobC, what if this stuff you're talking about never reaches the media and stays sealed? Ya got me thinking now.

8. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Let's see here...

BobC decides to 'share' that he knows something we don't know... and then tells us 'gossiping' about it might get him in trouble and refuses to post what he knows....

So BobC, what was the purpose of your initial 'gossip'.... errr post?

9. Kelly

Kelly Member

I am glad to know there is more damning evidence out there against Patsy. That must keep her shaking in her beaver boots. I was under the impression that Steve Thomas had put everything in his book. I don't know why I presumed that. Thank you BobC for opening my eyes that there is more out there, and even more still, I'm sure.

10. Kelly

Kelly Member

Furthermore, if the duct tape that was on JBR's mouth had fibers from Patsy's jacket on it, why haven't they arrested her? That is the most convincing piece of Patsy's IMO. Notice that they have not had anyone ask them about that in all these interviews in which they claim they will answer all questions. Nobody will ever convince me that everyone that interviews them in a positive light isn't getting paid big bucks.

11. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well I don't understand why evidence that could possibly help put the murderer of a 6 yr old baby girl away needs to be kept on the hush-hush........ If I knew something of that nature I would make damn sure the whole wide world knew it..........

Screw a job, there's others out there, ask ST he found other work. .........BobC re-ead the autoposy.....then weigh what you and others might lose to what JBR did lose..... and NONE has been held accountable, 'cept all the people Jams an Rams have ripped to shreds.

Maybe its just me,but I have a 6yr old with me every day......I see how tiny and vunerable they are, you could snap a bone with not much effort..... They adore and trust their parents, to think that any parents would would betray that trust makes me sooooo very angry.

Today BobC why don't you go to the mall........look at little 6yr old girls, see how very tiny and helpless the are....think about what was done to JB.......how evil someone had to be to do that, then weigh what is more important.....keeping quiet.......or Justice for a baby girl.........cause we all know this case is never going to trial, thats just the carrot dangling to keep others from really examining his f*cked up case.

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hey, BobC

Hang in there, dude! I respect your opinion to keep quiet about what you know, "telling all" wont help to put Patsy in handcuffs. If it would, somebody would have done it by now.

Although I'm happy to hear there is more evidence to tie Patsy to the crime, I DON"T UNDERSTAND why they haven't arrested her...

Throw us a bone here, BobC. Think it will ever happen?

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

I understand Bob's need

to keep silent on what he knows. It will come out at the proper time. Bob and his friend needn't risk their jobs or anything else at this point.

What else do they have on Patsy? I'd wager she shouted out a confession while rolling around on that waterbed mattress on the floor of the Fernies' house. I'll also wager that Crazy Aunt Pam carried off duct tape and cord when she went into the house for her post-murder raid (wearing a BPD jacket). And fingerprints they're not telling us about....all over the ransom note; on the paint brush parts, in blood; maybe even on the body, in a crucial place touched during the murder, but not during the "Lazarus" scene. Remember the rumored thumbprints on JonBenet's inner thighs?

If there was blood on the garrote and in JonBenet's hair, as we have just learned, there were bound to be bloody fingerprints somewhere. Patsy, in her cleaning and staging frenzy, thought she removed all traces of them, but did she???

14. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

But Lurker

BobC said this other piece of evidence was a 'bombshell' .....a bombshell along with fibers, ranson note,fingerprints on pineapple bowl and behavior should earn her a seat in a court house.
    I don't think anyone in that stupid, gutless excuse for law enforcement in that town is going to indict Patsy unless it is demanded of them by the rest of the world.

If there's a bombshell of evidence against Patsy then those who know do have an obligation to bring it into the light IMO. Everyday it is hidden is another day of freedom for a baby killer.
    I'm just shocked really that bombshell evidence has been sat on for 3 years. (Three years thats Patsys been allowed to be in contact with another child and his life put in danger)

This chick (patsy) is not going to trip herself up.....the DA's need to go with what they have and stop waiting for some magical smoking gun to drop in their laps.

I don't mean to sound rude but I really hate child killers.....the need to be off our streets and punished swiftly and harshly!

15. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Freebird

Love you avatar!! Yep.... There are ways to get 'bombshell' information to the right people, if you really have some:)

16. Tez

Tez Member

I agree Free......

It makes me so mad to see Patsy's smiling little face (Her goatiness, which is how I now refer to her).

I think if the police or DA had any bombshell findings, they would be in Atlanta with the cuffs.

Justice is owed to JB any way you look at it. And if it has to be at the hands of people who never knew her in life, but have fought for her, then so be it. I think if anyone has evidence in this case, that will help put her killer away they owe it to JB to make sure her killer is put away.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tez, don't insult goats!

My favorite pet was a Nubian goat named Babette. She was a happy, carefree companion animal who used to follow me everywhere. The only thing she didn't like was...MEN! If a man went near her, she'd try to hook him right in the family jewels.
    I got rid of many a salesman that way.

Free, I understand your anger at that poor excuse for a mother, Patsy Ramsey, living on in luxury, protected by a skank lawyer and a bribe-paying husband. And it's true...if someone had new evidence, they would be conscience-bound to hand it over. But I think Bob is talking about evidence that has been in police hands since Day One.

Did you ever wonder how Alex Hunter, a man with a history of bad debts and bankruptcy, paying alimony to four wives, could retire and BUY A RANCH! ? That was his reward for Patsy's freedom, and for thwarting justice for JonBenet. (IMHO)

18. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Angel

I'm with Lurker... Let's not insult the goats!! I refer to Miss Pats as Poor Pitiful (and now Poor) Princess Patsy....

19. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

BobC

On the Wise thread....

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2123&perpage=12&pagenumber=2

you said"people still thinking an arrest may happen will wake up"

I assume from that you don't feel any arrest will ever take place.......... so why NOT tell what you know? These sorry excuses need to be held accountable, ..........if there is more evidence that is being sat on to protect the Rams then You could be the person to bring this out. Think very hard about keeping silent.

P.S. I don't mean to harp on this but from experience one persons silence affected me, my whole family and extended family and cost one of us our life, we lived over 20 years of daily h*ll that one person could have possibly averted......it does make a difference.

20. AK

AK Member

Oh my!

Looks like Carol McKinley has handed her Most Gullible Reporter crown to a bigger name empty head.

Erin Moriarty got shnookered by the Patster! Has anyone mentioned this story in email to Erin? Has she explained that she really didn't know her material very well? She must have gotten a sharp pang in her gut when she realized how she was played for a fool by the RST. And not just Erin, but Lesley Stahl and CBS! A trifecta of dumbth!

Gotta wonder how well Lin Wood knows his own material. Why would he allow CBS to air a minute of what? ten hours of tapes? that just happens to expose his clients in a huge lie?! Lucky he works on contingency or that might be grounds for suing him for malpractice.

On the other hand, I know this story was VERY well-received in some other circles. The kind that matter.

LXIV, great thinking about the fingerprints!

Keep talking, Ramseys! Some people are hanging on your every word. And you're being hung by them. May I offer you some more rope?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice