Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Now, Dunvegan...

Just because the FBI hasn't revealed the Ramseys' link to 9/11 doesn't mean it's not there. Remember all that time John was in the Philippines??? Can we be sure he didn't meet with Ramzi Yousef? Naw, he'd probably know about knots then.

You did a stellar job on this page. I agree with how JonBenet would have looked had she been allowed to be natural -- light brown hair, getting darker as she aged, and always green eyes. That Patsy wasn't content with that is sad, and your catch about Dorothy Benham is good. Touching up JB's photos to give her blue eyes and bleaching her hair is bad enough for us to imagine -- but how did JB take it?

Btw, a recent article in USA Today about Michael Jackson says his four-year-old son's dark hair is bleached blond. I've seen pix of the kids, both are towheads. Not sure if it's dyed on the two-year-old girl. But that's the least thing those kids will need therapy for!

Default Ok, Pardon my cattyness...

But am I the ONLY one that thinks Patsy was homely and out of her league? I really dont think she was ever that pretty.

Great observations Dun.

Default FedoraX: Re. the "Southern Belle Terrorist Connection"...

...also remember that Patsy was discovered in the Holy Lands by a church group from the states who found her alone there...hmmm...?

Nah.

Well...but...hmmm.
    Last edited by Dunvegan; January 2, 2002, 10:57 am at Wed Jan 2 10:57:56 UTC 2002.
    Dunvegan
    Founder,
    Forums for Justice

Talking Arnie023

You are not alone!
    When you defend the indefensible, you make the Ramsey's look even more guilty.....

Default Hey Nandee

Way cool you are here!!! You are so knowledgable about this case I look forward to hearing more from you!!! (This is Thorkim, but you probably knew that, lol)

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Default Hey

Nandee Welcome!

I second what Thor said! It is great you are here!

Tricia

Smile Thanks Thor and Tricia

Yes, I found my way... Hey. Thor.... This looks like the place to be for intelligent conversation....
    When you defend the indefensible, you make the Ramsey's look even more guilty.....

Default Nandee

Yes, you got that right. I just read at WS & could not believe some of the crapola there. The folks here are just great and you won't see any of that here. These people really care about each other and if you have any kind of crisis I assure you that you will get all kinds of prayers & kind thoughts that sometimes really do work for you. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum and it is a lot of fun here!

Default Thor

Well... I'm outta there!

The pageant posse has taken over and most of the sharp posters have gone away. There are some great people there who I hope will find there way here: Cutter, Tex, Camper, CMS.......

Question Am I in Kansas yet Toto?

I am feeling real dumb right about now. I found something I sorta understood so clicked it and here I am. I feel like a kindergartner on the first day of class at the BIG SCHOOL!

What would you estimate my learning curve time for learning the ropes here should be? I saw Moab somewhere, and never got to see pageant pictures of Patsy, thought I clicked for that, and it would be ok to let you know I am wandering around in here trying to find out which way is up.

Never did find where I should put my profile stuff in, but don't worry I am here somewhere.
    Camper

Talking Glad to be here!

I am so glad Nandee told me about this forum! It looks great! Hey Thorkim, it's great to see you here! No more pageant posse for me! Thanks for letting me be here!:7

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Wink Hi Camper!!!

Hi Camper! We must have been posting at the same time, it is good to see you here! I feel the same way that you do, I hope I learn how to do things here soon, so I don't look like a total idiot!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.