Selected Images from the 1977 Miss America Pagent Program (and other information)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AK, Dec 26, 2001.

1. AK

AK Member

Now, Dunvegan...

Just because the FBI hasn't revealed the Ramseys' link to 9/11 doesn't mean it's not there. Remember all that time John was in the Philippines??? Can we be sure he didn't meet with Ramzi Yousef? Naw, he'd probably know about knots then.

You did a stellar job on this page. I agree with how JonBenet would have looked had she been allowed to be natural -- light brown hair, getting darker as she aged, and always green eyes. That Patsy wasn't content with that is sad, and your catch about Dorothy Benham is good. Touching up JB's photos to give her blue eyes and bleaching her hair is bad enough for us to imagine -- but how did JB take it?

Btw, a recent article in USA Today about Michael Jackson says his four-year-old son's dark hair is bleached blond. I've seen pix of the kids, both are towheads. Not sure if it's dyed on the two-year-old girl. But that's the least thing those kids will need therapy for!

2. ArnieO23

ArnieO23 New Member

Ok, Pardon my cattyness...

But am I the ONLY one that thinks Patsy was homely and out of her league? I really dont think she was ever that pretty.

Great observations Dun. :)

3. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

FedoraX: Re. the "Southern Belle Terrorist Connection"...

...also remember that Patsy was discovered in the Holy Lands by a church group from the states who found her alone there...hmmm...? :dervish:

Nah.

Well...but...hmmm. :crosseyed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2002
  4. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Arnie023

You are not alone!

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hey Nandee

Way cool you are here!!! You are so knowledgable about this case I look forward to hearing more from you!!! (This is Thorkim, but you probably knew that, lol)

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey

Nandee Welcome!

I second what Thor said! It is great you are here!

Tricia

7. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Thanks Thor and Tricia

Yes, I found my way... Hey. Thor.... This looks like the place to be for intelligent conversation....

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

Nandee

Yes, you got that right. I just read at WS & could not believe some of the crapola there. The folks here are just great and you won't see any of that here. These people really care about each other and if you have any kind of crisis I assure you that you will get all kinds of prayers & kind thoughts that sometimes really do work for you. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum and it is a lot of fun here!

9. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Thor

Well... I'm outta there!

The pageant posse has taken over and most of the sharp posters have gone away. There are some great people there who I hope will find there way here: Cutter, Tex, Camper, CMS.......

10. Camper

Camper Banned

Am I in Kansas yet Toto?

I am feeling real dumb right about now. I found something I sorta understood so clicked it and here I am. I feel like a kindergartner on the first day of class at the BIG SCHOOL!

What would you estimate my learning curve time for learning the ropes here should be? I saw Moab somewhere, and never got to see pageant pictures of Patsy, thought I clicked for that, and it would be ok to let you know I am wandering around in here trying to find out which way is up.

Never did find where I should put my profile stuff in, but don't worry I am here somewhere.
    Camper

11. Tez

Tez Member

Glad to be here!

I am so glad Nandee told me about this forum! It looks great! Hey Thorkim, it's great to see you here! No more pageant posse for me! Thanks for letting me be here!:7

12. Tez

Tez Member

Hi Camper!!!

Hi Camper! We must have been posting at the same time, it is good to see you here! I feel the same way that you do, I hope I learn how to do things here soon, so I don't look like a total idiot!

13. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Guest

Hello...a couple of bread crumbs...

...to help you find your way around:

<ol><li> Jump Directly to Where You Want to Go Via the "Jump Menu."

If you look at the bottom-left of any thread window, you'll see the jump menu called "Forum Jump."

You can use that to travel instantly to the next place you want to be :beammeup:

This can be useful in navigating all the highways and back-alleys at this forum.

<li> If there are a couple of forums that are your main interest, you can make a bookmark for them and that can help you "get back to where you once belonged" :takeoff:

If there is anything I can help you with, just let me know. :wave:

14. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hey Tez & Camper

:wave: Didn't know you two were coming on board, what a great surprise! Now we have Nandee, Tez & Camper! Hey, everyone, these three are going to have great opinions & info! Yeeehaaaaaw!

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome all.. So glad to have you here. Watch out for Thor because she does bite but she has had her shots :laffbig:

Thor you know we :luv: you

Tricia

16. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Camper & Tez

Hang in there posters, we will all figure this out together! Glad you are both here!!

17. Thor

Thor Active Member

LOL Tricia!!!

Yes, I've had my shots and the only person I WILL bite is hirself, right in hir fat buttocks.

18. Zan

Zan FFJ Senior Member

Hi All!

Gee what a great looking forum! Thanks Nandee for inviting me...I'm really glad to be here...I've read all you posters through the years..and I know I'll learn alot here...and have some great discussion!

Now... how do I select my avatar thingy?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice