Today Show 10-28-2002 Transcript

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Oct 28, 2002.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Thanks

ACR. You are great at getting these ready for us to read!

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, ACR

Lin Wood is still whistling "Dixie". It's a wonder that the networks give him any face time at all. He is a crashing bore.

I liked the way Lauer kept saying "Briefly, please". Might as well try to teach a pig to dance as try to get a motormouth lawyer to be brief.

The conventional wisdom has it that the Wolf case will actually go to trial. This is the causation of Leroy Lincoln's latest flurry of activity. He's scared spitless that he'll have to walk into a courtroom to defend a case. He knows he is not competent to do so; especially this particular case.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Darnay and his handwriting experts turn out to be the ones who bring down Ramseys, and their little Lindog, too?

4. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Lurker.....

Yep!

Do you know when then Wolf case is set to come to trial? Waiting for this one....seems that the Ramsey's wouldn't be making themselves available publicly for any reason except for a major one at this point....with Patsy still supposedly ill from treatment and John probably wanting to put it all behind him....

Something BIG must be at stake....I think you are right Lurker....any information you have on this case would be of great interest to me....

Does Darney post on any of the internet forums anymore?....I don't frequent any of them except ours so am at a loss for any of the gossip here.....Thanks :)

Voyager

5. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Waiting.....

The judge should rule anytime now. After seeing these samples, I believe this will go to trial!!

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I missed the show!

ACR to the Rescue! Thank you for bringing the transcipt to the board.

And - BTW - my computer agrees....The Scamseys are the Killa's.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Once again

I have to wonder if I'm just missing something or if Leroy Lincoln LimpWood is doing a little embellishing on the truth. Steve Thomas admits in his deposition there was evidence that should have been collected that wasn't. He also admitted to police tactics used by every police department in the world in getting uncooperative (the Ramseys) witnesses/suspects to cooperate.

What Steve said: there was evidence that wasn't collected that should have been.

What Steve meant: the DA and his minions refused to issue warrants for phone records and certain other evidence belonging to the Ramseys. The Ramseys' clothing should have been collected before they left the house that morning, not 10 months later when the clothing submitted was questionable as to whether it was the same clothing worn that day.

What Steve did NOT say: There were other leads the BPD refused to follow.

What LimpWood is trying to make us swallow whole: Big too-do about nothing. Wood wants us to believe that ST admitted there were leads that were not investigated when nothing could be further from the truth. Thousands of man hours were wasted on chasing down red herrings thrown at them by the RST and the idiot at the swamp. At least 500 other leads were followed, other people investigated. But, the same ugly truth keeps coming back - all roads lead to the Ramseys' door. And, they don't like that ugly truth, so they and their silly lawyer go on the attack with lies just like this one.

The Lord that the Ramseys claim to follow does not like liars or manipulators. He especially doesn't like liars and manipulators hiding behind His name. It will all come back to them ten-fold. Trust me. :)

8. Watching You

Oh, I see,

Lin Wood is threatening to sue the BPD to force them to turn the JBR case over to another agency - specifically the sheriff's office. hahahahahahahahaha, Ainsworth et al?

Personally, I think it is a fantastic idea, Limpy, and I think you and your clients should get your wish. Except for one little detail - instead of the sheriff's department and their "skilled" (heh) investigators (oh, does that include smitforbrains?), I think the FBI should take the case over.

What's that? You don't want the FBI involved? Because why? Because they are not impartial toward your clients? Because they have targeted your clients?

Always the victim, right Woody? Everyone is out to get the Ramseys, po thangs. The overwhelming arrogance of the Ramseys and Leroy Lincoln LimpWood is galling. Like his predecessors, Hadden et al, Limpy demands to dictate who will investigate and what they will investigate. That means, the Ramseys are off limits and anyone who follows the evidence in that direction is incompetent and not acceptable.

I've got a message for Wood and his clients, but I am not allowed to say it on this forum. FY, Wood.

9. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

I couldn't have said it better myself, WY.

Good post for a change.

10. Watching You

Thanks, Spanky

I needed that.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It is logical to assume Lin (going bald) Wood would snip and pick the best of the depositions to be shown.

If this is all Baldy could come up with the he is a ****poor lawyer. We knew that though.

Thomas look totally annoyed as he should have been. Baldy was doing his best Perry Mason in your face type questioning and it didn't phase Thomas at all.

Note to Lin Wood:

*Too much lip gloss. Those shiny lips almost slid off you face

* Yes you are going bald and it really shows

*Time for another eye lift. The one you had done looks like you went to a clinic in Tijuana.

Linny's "movie star looks" are fading along with his credibility.

My friends we all know this flurry of activity is all a pathetic atttempt to spin. The truth is slowly coming out and Wood finds himself in the position of having to act like he is ready for battle. We know he is not. The truth is not on the Ramsey's side.

One more note to Lin (yes you are REALLY going bald) Wood:

Next time you share information with anyone make sure they don't sell it to the tabloids. Makes you look bad not to mention bald.

12. AK

AK Member

HAHAHA, JR

Too funny! Yes, let's call him Baldy from now on. Even his hair is leaving in disgust.

And WY, I busted a gut with your suggestion that the Ramseys should invite in the FBI. Oh yes, please, please, do that. Good Lord, I am laughing so hard I can hardly type. Most of the FBI agents know this case quite well, unlike Holly's BBQ buddy. And he was probably just not telling her anything. Who would?

I didn't bother watching the Today Show. Did it include a selection of JBR photos/videos?

13. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Heh--FedX

Even Leroy's hair is divorcing him! He can always call up Larry Posner and buy one of his used rugs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice