Smit's deposition

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 29, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Isn't it strange how so much was made of all the Ramsey characters, including Lou Smit, being so eager to release their depositions, but to date, Smit's deposition still remains under wraps? Why is that? What is in Smit's deposition that he doesn't want released? If it's good for ST's deposition to be released, it's good for Smit's deposition to be released, also.

So, where is it? The last I heard, it was being cleaned up and was going to be released. That was at least a year ago. What's up with that? What is Smit hiding? Release Smit's depositions. Now.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

What's good for the goose

should be good for LOUse.

I demand equal rights!
    RR

3. AK

AK Member

That photo comparison is priceless. The film only went with Kristofferson because Jiminy Crickett wasn't available.

I'll bet they gave Smit's depo to an English major for "cleaning up." And that person probably quit when faced with so many poorly worded sentences. Is English a second language for Lou? (Not counting his talking in tongues.)

Why doesn't a Colorado reporter who has worked the case call Smit up and ask him to reveal his testimony? My, wouldn't that be newsworthy! Most of the reporters have phone numbers or email addresses at the end of their stories. Perhaps they'd appreciate being made aware of what is sitting right there for them! It's a scoop whether they get the depo or not. And if they don't they should demand to know why.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Dead serious

The RST couldn't wait to tell everyone that Lou's deposition would be released soon. It never happened, and the silence is deafening on the issue. According to the RST, anyone who does not release his deposition has something to hide.

So, why hasn't Smit released his deposition to the public?

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

WY, I agree with you on this, and wonder why the hell nothing has come out from Smit. It HAS been a long time. I wanna see 'em all.

Thanks for the photo, Angel, I will now go puke up my lunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice