Why the DNA doesn't clear the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Oct 31, 2002.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Duh. Duh. Duh.

There are actually those who haven't got it figured out, yet. Who would have thought it?

EVEN IF the degraded and incomplete DNA in JBR's underwear excludes the Ramseys, and I haven't heard anyone from the official investigation make that assertion, the Ramseys CANNOT BE CLEARED BECAUSE:

<b>there is no evidence that partial DNA was left by the killer. To clear the Ramseys based on that DNA, one would have to make the assumption it was left by the killer. Before anyone can say that DNA was left by a one-legged intruder who left a 3 page ransom note then killed his hostage, all other possible sources of the DNA would have to be eliminated. That has not happened, obviously, and it never will happen because that DNA is most likely not even related to the murder and no one should be spinning that DNA as belonging to the killer. The truth is, no one knows where the DNA came from.</b>

Bottom line - there is no proof the foreign DNA on JBR's underwear was left by the killer of JBR, and anyone who says there is, lies.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2002
  2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

"Bottom line - there is no proof any DNA was left by the killer of JBR, anyone who says there is, lies.
    "

You don't think Patsy left any dna?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I should have worded that

differently, Sparky. There is no proof the person belonging to the "foreign" DNA in JBR's underwear and under her fingernails is the killer of JBR. OTOH, I'm sure Patsy's DNA was all over JBR's body.

I changed it. Happy now?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice