A new test could prove who killed JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

First off my friends please forgive me. I am in another part of the country and am a bit tired at the moment.

Fedorax mentioned in another thread about the bombshell the Globe was coming out with.

In a nutshell there is a new test that can find skin cells on evidence, like the rope, that can be matched by DNA.

God love those scientists.

Two things to consider here.

First the Ramsey's will say the intruder wore gloves therefore his skin cells won't be found.

Second when Patsy's or John's are found they will say it's when they both touched the body.

I don't know much about forensics but I do hope this test can be done on the garroate and it can somehow prove that the Ramsey skin cells were not put there when John carried up her body or when Patsy fell on JonBenet in her over the top dramatic scene.

WY if you did get a copy of the Globe could you please post the shortened version? I read it but I don't have a copy of it.

Take care

Tricia

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Hi Tricia!

Cool to see you on a Sunday no matter where you are!

Yes, wouldn't it just be the best to have forensics finally solve this case after all? Have it all come down to a few skin cells on the infamous garrot.....Hope the Globe is not just blowing smoke on this one!

Voyager

3. Kelly

Kelly Member

Hi Tricia and Voyager.

This has the potential to be great news. I'll bet Patsy is wishing she'd just hurry up and die. Hahahaha.

What is the date on the edition of the Globe with this in it? I saw one today at Walmart but couldn't find anything "Ramsey" in it.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

5. Tricia

OK WY I knew that.

I was just testing to see if you were reading the forum.

You passed. Have a great weekend and remember to study..

Now who should I test next...

justteasing...

6. Kelly

Kelly Member

That issue of the Globe just hit the stands here today. While I was reading it, I remembered reading a few years ago that the Ramseys attorneys were asking to see the actual garrote. I don't believe it was given to them, but I know now what they were wanting to relieve the garrote of.

7. AK

AK Member

Hi guys!

It's important to note that the results of most of the testing have not been made public.

Think of the Winona trial. We thought we knew everything there was to know...until the trial got underway and the prosecutor surprised us with a number of explosive elements, including the very damaging to Winona video. Also she showed a clip from "Girl, Interrupted" where Winona's character stated that she like to shoplift "for the thrill of it," not because she needed anything.

You can take it as a given that the Boulder authorities are sitting on a mountain of material that will be devastating to the Ramseys when this gets to trial. You can also take it as a given that rope was tested for everything possible. Forensics will play a huge role in this courtroom presentation.

Speaking of more good news (for our team), fasten your seatbelts for a very bombshellific GLOBE story that's about to hit.

And there's more where that came from. The tabs have not given up on this case. Or so I've heard!

8. Tricia

Fedorax you are the best.

With Court TV airing the crock tonight it's good to see the Tabs are still seeking the truth.

Who would have thought.

Court TV has sunk to an all time low and it's the tabloids that are doing the real investigating. The real work.

Thanks again Fedorax.

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

Tricia!!

Hi - I was reading your post on the CS forum - and you asked if someone saved her post - re posting about Lin Wood requesting time from media outlets for a Patsy story. !! I found it!! it's at www.webbsleuths.com/dcf/jbr/258.html

right in the beginning - !

10. Tricia

Thank you Niner. I didn't have the whole thread. Makes for interesting reading to say the least.

I appreciate you taking the time out to do this for me.

Ok I am dying to know what is in the Globe....

My Globe doesn't come out until Friday.

I guess I should mosey on over to Tabloid Watch...

Tricia

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

Tricia

Hey your welcome! I know how frustrating it is - you see/read something and can't find it again! LOL! glad I could help

12. Little

Little Member

I tried to find an existing thread to tack this on to. I got tired of looking so I hope this one is ok.

I thought this was interesting. I wonder what his conclusions were re: the JonBenet case.

I didn't remember his name from this case so I did a haphazard search. Highlighting mine.

It just makes me wonder if there just was not any evidence that could not be accounted for.

Little

13. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah, if this guy couldn't find anything definitive, there just may not BE anything definitive. Too bad, because it looks as if he could find it, if it were there. But then again, did he have access to ALL the evidence or just that tiny bit? Maybe if he had the fibers found on JBR's body and the shirt JR was wearing the night of the murder, he could have matched them up.

14. Little

Little Member

What I meant heymom was if there was any evidence that could not have been sourced to the Ramseys you would think that he would have found it. If he had found anything, IMO, it would have been the drum beat of the RST.

Little

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jonbenet.ramsey.john.2.331564.html

The word "close" made me jump. What could be the nature of this tiny particle for it to be of such significance to close this case?
    For a particle of an UNKNOWN source is hardly likely to "close" a case. Even 'foreign' DNA found on a victim can't close a case, since there is always lab contamination as well as other variables to be considered.
    The only explanation which makes sense imo is that this tiny particle was found in a very incriminating location and could be linked to a known source.

Or does the "maybe a tiny particle he found" express merely a vague hope on his part that from what he found, something of that might help close this case?

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think it's a bad transcription. It should read particles, "mabe the tiny particles he found ..." The BPD wants everything in their control so they can sweep it all under a rug.

17. Little

Little Member

I may be wrong rashomon but I took that "tine particle" to mean that tiny particle of DNA and that he hoped that this might link JMK as her killer.

Little

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

This makes sense Little, since the article was written before the charges against JM Karr were dropped.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/jonbenet.ramsey.john.2.331564.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice