John's 1998 Interview Transcript

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Nov 13, 2002.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

http://www.acandyrose.com/06251998johninterview.htm

Check out page 5 of this transcript. Remember when there were stories that Arndt said that John Ramsey disappeared and that he had left the house and later he claimed he was only checking the mail.

Why would Smit be asking John when he left the house and why he left? This can't be when John left the house with Patsy after JonBenet was found as there would be no reason to ask when or why.

Dialog:

Lou Smit: "Okay, when ah, you stayed in the house then, ah, until ah, do you remember what time that, that you left the house and the reason you left?"

John Ramsey: "Well, ah, left the house, I'm messed up on my times but ah......"

Also notice on Page 2 that John says Patsy was *coming up* the spiral stairs when he was coming down to see why she was screaming his name.

And didn't we read earlier accounts that John had turned on the light of the windowless room? On page 4 of my transcript John is saying he didn't turn on the light.

And what's this about the garage door being open. Check out page 9, it sure sound like John almost says he looked in the garage that morning. I don't recall reading that in DOI.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks ACR...for all of your hard work...and you found some interesting glitches to boot...!!!

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Video tape edits

After watching both video taped interviews of John and Patsy (seems like a thousand times), I have to wonder why certain sections were omitted and others were allowed.

Some sections are so short, they hardly seem to be needed at all while other sections are longer and you wonder why they even included them. I mean I'm not bitching, I will take anything they give me but you just have to wonder.

It would be interesting to know if those tapes were handed to Court TV pre-edited or if they edited the tapes themselves.

4. Kelly

Kelly Member

One of the things that bothers me is that John's attorney was getting word from Alex's office that the press was on to their meeting. Why on earth would Alex Hunter be warning the Ramsey attorneys that the press was on to their interrogation? Seems like Hunter was trying to protect them.

I am amazed at the amount of stuttering and stammering John does in answering the questions directed at him. He has ah's and a's after every 3 or 4 words. The only time he made a decent sentence was when he was talking about watching "Speed" without the sound on an airplane or describing the way Patsy eats salad. If he was saying anything to do with evidence about his daughter's slaughter, he was not able to make clear sentences.

Now let me start that paragraph like John would say it.

I, ah...a, let me just say that a..., I want to say that ah, I am well, somewhat amazed, ah at the, well, you know the amount of ah, stuttering ah, and well stammering that ah, John does in answering........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice