Special Prosecutor Appointed!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Nov 18, 2002.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Judge Roxanne Bailin has approved the request of the Boulder D.A.'s office to hear the complaints regarding The Boulder Daily Camera. This is the case which Fleet White tried to bring, but Bailin previously suppressed.

Bailin has now appointed the District Attorney for the 4th Judicial District , Jeanne Smith, (District Attorney for El Paso and Teller counties), to hear the case.

This is excellent news. At last Fleet and Priscilla White will receive justice regarding the libeling of their good names by Alex Hunter, Barry Hartman, The Daily Camera, and numerous other persons.

Hallelujah! The judge has sobered up and realized her responsibilty.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Great news, Lurker

and I hope someone is choking on her grass roots.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well well well. Payback's a biatch.

Everybody repeat after me "Thank you JESUS"

4. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Amen, WY!

I take great satisfaction in this piece of news.

As some of you know, I used to post a great deal more on the forums - until all the mayhem surrounding Fleet White and Mame's assasination of him and his family. That was the beginning of the end for me as I truly couldn't understand how one small band of humans could be so vicious toward a fellow human being.

I see Fleet as neither white knight nor the devil incarnate. But here is a man whose own child was deeply affected by the murder of her best friend and playmate. A person who knew JonBenet Ramsey and, in fact, had shared her last night on Earth with her.

I think of my own children when they were younger and how much I adored and treasured some of their little friends. Those that came often to our house became like an extension of the family and endeared themselves to me greatly. And then I imagine what it would be like to learn that one of them had been savagely murdered (on Christmas night no less!) just hours after I'd last seen them in all their precious, innocent glory. And now I have to break the news to my own little daughter......AND deal with being accused of complicity or knowlege of her murder while I watch her parents manipulate the truth and play coy with those who are honestly trying to find out who killed this beautiful little girl.

Whew...this still gets to me - even all this time later.

But that's just me. I try to be fair about even the Ramseys, while still having every belief that they murdered their own little girl.

Totally ruining the reputation of an innocent "bystander"....how low is that?

I wish Fleet and Priscilla well and pray that the truth will be known.

5. BobC

Pearl you just put everything into perspective, beautifully. This incident was the end for me as well.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Great post, Pearlsim

As you know, I got a lot more involved in fighting the Fleet White persecutors online over their vicious character assassination. I even lost friends over it. But it was worth it, to stand up for truth and decency.

I feel thoroughly vindicated, and will be moreso when Barrie Hartman and the Camera are found criminally liable in a court of law.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thank You Jesus!

And Lurker, Pearlsim, WY, and BobC - the White's might not have made it without you!

Think about it. Before the internet, this old muddy the water trick may have had a better shot of survival.

Now, Nancy can ride off into the sunset on a black (not White) horse with the likes of the Altanta Intruder, Sketchman, the AOL Confessor, and the other cast of "Reasonable Doubt/Not Ready for Prime Time" players!

Proud to Have Played Them Back-
    RiverRat

8. BobC

I couldn't believe anyone would take that idiot's story seriously in the first place. A Great Woman once told me "DON'T THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY BULLCIT DETECTORS?!!!" and she was RIGHT!!I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone!

Listen to Daddy now: that idiot Krabs woman should be behind BARS right now! This is just the kind of sleazy, vicious attack that a male is POWERLESS to defend himself from. The child molester accusation only has to be alleged ONCE, without any evidence, for that label to stick forever (at least with some people). Just like false accusations of rape! To even fight back against these allegations is drawing more attention to them so it is a lose/lose situation!

I remember all too well the sickening, fake sympathy this woman got at the time and how several good friends turned on me. I'm glad I didn't stick around to see my beloved Lurker get dragged through the mud because that would have made me even more sickened. I could forgive a suggestable child for making these allegations but Nancy Krabs was older than I am!

The second-in-command perpetrator of this fraud, who shall remain nameless for the sake of former friendship, lied through her teeth when she said she never accused FW of anything. I got the whole story and it is a FACT that those accusations were made. The specifics will remain private between me and her, but if called to the stand I will reveal all of it. To think any adult woman would be so vicious just turns my stomach.

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

BobC

The whole MW/Krebs (whatever...) thing never passed the smell test to me. I could never understand the nasty, hateful attitudes it brought out - what was their point? I know there had to be one, though. Maybe soon we'll know.

The wierdest thing of all, however was how the Ramsey's absolutely, positively stayed far, far away from it. They threw everyone they could under the bus, why not run over MW, too? Even Jamsy kept a severe distance. That is just as fascinating as the big, knockdown dragout event.

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Pearlism what a beautiful post. Thank you.

BobC I seem to have some old email explaining the so called "facts" of the allegations made by MW. I'll see if I can find them. Might have some interesting facts. If I find them I'll let you know.

Vic you bring up a great point. Why didn't the Rams throw White under the bus when Krebs was handed to them on a silver platter. The only reason I can think of is even the Rams knew this allegation was idiotic. I think they basically threw White under the bus for the murder directly anyway so why bother with a disturbed woman and her groupies.

I swear to you I have never seen groupies like the likes of the Kreb groupies. I was fully expecting them to give up their jobs, buy a bus, paint it with Krebs picture all over it , and follow her around the country ala Grateful Dead.

11. zapata

zapata Senior Member

Uncle Johnny

I would imagine the Ramseys stayed in hidding and did not feed the Mystery Woman accusations due to her saying that Uncle Johnny had molested her in the late 70's. She claimed that Uncle Johnny was none other than John-boy Ramsey.

I hope the Whites will go after Lee Hill who kept this Nancy Krebs lies going. After reading the transcripts of her interview with the BPD, and how hard Hill tried to go after Fleet, it makes me wonder why he was the first to sue John-boy.

Note the October 98 deposition of John-boy taken by Hill. When he could have nailed John-boy he instead bonds with him. The chit-chat about going to the same university in Michigan, the dorms, just two old boys getting together to chat about the old alma mater. No wonder Hill did not fight to keep his suit going against John-boy for Hill's client.

Then we have Hunter. Hunter gave Nancy Krebs credibility to the world. Hunter should still have to pay for that. I consider the way Hunter handled this whole case an injustice, a criminal act committed by him so two murderer's could go free. To hell with a little murdered child.

Don't be fooled by L. Lin Wood either. I think he and Jameson are trying to set Darnay Hoffman up too. I think that Lou Smit, or possibly Wood himself sent the tapes to Jameson. We know that Smit has been sharing info with her since mid-97.

If the Rammers are so ****ed off at Jameson for selling the Enquirer the tapes of their transcripts why have they not demanded she take her JonBenet forum down? Remember, the Rammers also went to the Enquirer to break the news that Burke was awake on the morning of the 26th when Patster made the 911 call.

Wouldn't you think that the Patster would be arrested for filing a false police report if nothing else?

Sorry, I got a bit off subject.

zap

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice