National Enquirer - 11/23/2002

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Nov 23, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Everybody get your BUTTS down to the grocery store and get the Enquirer!!! They have excerpts from the police interrogation and I am only two pages into it and I am stunned by something I just read! Not a lot surprises me at this point--but in the interrogation John Ramsey as much as admits he felt PATSY WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR!!! He even kicked the kitchen door over it!! I have always tried to be fair and never took seriously rumors of affairs--but this is BIG.

Could Jonbenet have tried to come inbetween a fighting JR and PR and accidently gotten knocked into something? My minds is clicking away...

2. BobC

OMIGOD!! MORE! JR said Priscilla White was "very jealous of PATSY!!"

3. BobC

OMIGOD--a Dr. Densen-Gerber makes a great point! He says JR and Pr just "looked in on Burke" and just assumed because he was in his bed that he was okay? How did they know he wasn't DEAD in his bed?

Man--why are these two creeps not in jail?

4. BobC

uhhhh why is nobody talking about this? I am sitting here with my jaw on the floor! These interviews are all the proof I need to feel that the Ramseys are absolutely guilty of knowing what happened to JBR--but also I now feel this was a bed-wetting murder. Absolutely.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Start transcribing!!!

Please, please, please!

Patsy was giving John a reason to kick the door?! The tabs are not out until Monday here Bob! You have to feed me!! Get to the admitting to looking for his previous mistress part!!

I am begging you.

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

I don't get them till Monday either RR. But I've been reading a bit here & there on other forums. This one sounds like a keeper.

7. BobC

It is FAR better than I could even begin to say. Here's one BIGGIE: You know the room where the broken cellar window was? Well--the police have a photo of a chair IN FRONT OF THAT DOOR. Now, Smit asks JR that if the intruder came in through that window, why was the chair still in front of that door? Beyond that, if the intruder went back through that window, he' d have to go back through that door (and thus would have to move the chair). But the photo shows A CHAIR IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.

JR then makes a rather HUGE statement--he tells Lou that if the intruder was smart enough to enter the home and LEAVE NO EVIDENCE BEHIND, he was smart enough to DRAG THE CHAIR BACK WITH THE DOOR WHEN HE CLOSED IT.

Jameson must be soiling hirself right now! All this "clear evidence of an intruder" that she and Smit keep yammering about--well JR seems to disagree! He thinks there wasn't any! LOL!!!

8. BobC

Oh and as for Jameson's claims that John Ramsey is ever so honest, such a good man, blah blah balh--well listen up: John Ramsey was phucking HIS SECRETARY FOR TWO YEARS!!! Do you comprehend how long that is, to keep seeing someone on the side, and how many LIES you'd have to tell to keep that up? It is MIND-BOGGLING.

And YOU GUESSED IT- the affair wasn't JR's FAULT EITHER--it was the SECRETARY'S FAULT!!! She "aggressively pursued him" (the poor helpless thing) and only with courageous Patsy's help did poor hapless JR escape her clutches! I never realized until now that someone else could MAKE YOU HAVE AN AFFAIR!! Yup--you heard me! For two years John Ramsey was her helpless pawn!

Thank God Brave Patsy was on hand to rescue the poor thing!!

The same old pattern--blame others, nothing's my fault. The way this affair was handled in previous reports made it sound like JR got drunk and had a one night stand but it was an on-going, duplicious relationship by this "nice Christian."

What is even sicker---remember how Jameson used to say that the Ramseys never fingered anybody, that it was all lies, how all the Ramseys did was tell the police a few names of people who had contact with jBR? And that Steve Thomas and others lied to make it sound like they were stabbing their friends in the back?

All LIES. Read it. It is one of the most vicious, nastiest things I have ever seen and the best part is it's in their own words so Miss Thang can't lie and say the tabs made it up!

These people are SERIOUS bad news.

9. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

waiting for the cows to come home

Years ago, when my late husband was a child, he and his brother crawled up into the barn rafters, and made crude cigarettes out of strips of newspaper and “rabbit tobacco.†With large kitchen matches, they lit up and puffed away.

While that, in itself, is not a particularly memorable story, the “rest of the story†is analogous to what is happening in the Ramsey case now.

Later that night, the boy’s father returned home. Unbeknownst to them, their father found all their paraphernalia, (burnt matches, remnants of cigarettes, etc.) and decided to teach them a lesson.

When the boy’s sat down at the evening meal, their paraphernalia was carefully placed, in a pile, in the center of the dining room table. Their parents carried on a regular conversation, seemingly oblivious to the odd centerpiece.

My mother-in-law told me that the boys could hardly eat. They were thoroughly humiliated. Their father never mentioned one word to them about their smoking experiment, and, after the meal, their mother, nonchanlaantly gathered up the “centerpiece,†and discarded it. (Neither of the boys ever smoked again.)

And, now, bits and pieces of the Ramsey case are emerging, upon the table of public opinion. But, unlike the boys in this story, they will never learn any of the lessons needed for their salvation. They will continue to hide, in their rafters of deceit, and will not emerge into the light of truth, even if the barn burns down and the cows come home.

GL

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Larry King tonight

A friend called and said that the Rams will be on Larry King tonight.

GL

11. BobC

I'll just bet!

12. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

BobC

I've been reading the Enquirer today too and I gotta agree with you...reading John and Patsy's actual words is enough to turn my stomach. Both of them scream GUILTY, GUILTY!!!

Oh and BobC...long, long ago I harped on how completely unreal the early-morning scenario the Ramseys asked us to swallow was. As a mom, I KNEW they had to be lying through their teeth.

You go to bed and wake up to find your baby girl snatched right out of your house with this note saying she's got a huge percentage chance of being beheaded...not nice. Trust me, Bob, as a parent, you're NOT going to just peek in to see if your other kid is present and accounted for.

Geez, Burke could've been dead in his bed...one child is already gone....you have no idea what's gone on while you slept and yet you're going to just blithely accept that your son is OK??? NOT!!!!

You're going to run in that room...hold your boy to you; sobbing and crying, stroking his hair, touching his arms and legs and asking him over and over and over and over again if he's OK. The poor child is going to think you're a raving lunatic but nothing can stop you from the need to know with absolute certainty that he's all in one piece and unharmed.

And then, when you know beyond a shadow of doubt that your boy is alright..well, that's when the next set of questions would start.

You've spent the night a floor away, oblivous to the kidnap and possible murder of your precious little girl, but your son was right there next to her room when it all went down!!!! And maybe, just maybe he knows something!!!!

Matter of fact, as a mom, you might even start with wondering (hoping, praying) that this is some kind of stupid stunt on his part! Please God, let it be so...sure you're going to want to wring his neck, but at least it will mean your daughter is somewhere hiding, waiting to reveal herself as part of the joke. So that's where you're going to START questioning.."Burke, have you and JonBenet been playing tricks on me and your Dad?? Tell me right now..no more messing around!!!!"

And when you get a negative response to that angle, any concerned, NORMAL, INNOCENT parent is going to start with questions like "did you see ANYTHING???" "did you hear anything??? "Please Burke!! Think about last night, wrack your brain, your subconcious, tell me ANYTHING you possibly know...JonBenet's life could depend on it!!!!!!"

A casual peek inside the room???!!! As if!!!!!!!!!

13. BobC

Oh no! "Every person reacts differently!" There is no normal reaction!

I have made almost identical posts to yours several times on these forums. In addition to what you said about going into denial and hoping it's some idiotic prank, you would search that WHOLE HOUSE, top to bottom, before you even hung up that phone? How did John Ramsey know the kidnapper was not still in the house? The kidnapper could have had Jonbenet muffled in her bathroom! He could be behind Burke's door! But nooooo let's just let Burke get his beauty sleep!

Absurd. Not even worth discussing.

14. Pearlsim

Bob

Could you believe the way John and Patsy absolutely pointed the finger at every friend they ever had??

Not that I'm surprised.

If I'd sexually abused, overkilled and then stuffed my daughter's body in a dank, dark basement room, I guess the only thing to do would be shift blame everywhere else but me.

Human nature, dontcha know. But, not very Christian-like, that's for sure.

Behind that rich, perfect people facade, John and Patsy Ramsey are slimey behind belief.

15. BobC

Well you know over the years, dummy that I am, I always thought it was possible that maybe people like Peter Boyles and Steve Thomas might have been exxagerating when they said that the Ramseys threw people "under the bus." I thought, you know, maybe they just turned in a list of names because they were asked to. Shows how much I know! Giving these creeps the benefit of the doubt is an excersize in stupidity!

Make sure you check out my Enquirer rant on Court TV! Surprisingly Jameson doesn't want to answer my conclusions on the transcripts!
    http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23531

16. BobC

Boo hoo Jameson won't come out and play! She just popped in, said there was no evidence against the parents and took off! LOL!! Gosh a friend of mine, just today, told me she had a habit of ignoring what she couldn't refute! Where do people get these crazy ideas?

17. Pearlsim

You go, Bob!

So, when Patsy whined about how Priscilla owned a jacket just like hers....that isn't to be interpreted as being thrown under the bus???

One part of the interview chilled me and I wish fervently that I could actually hear Patsy as she answers Haney. It goes like this:

Haney: Are you aware that there had been prior vaginal intrusion on JonBenet?
    Patsy: No I am not. Prior to the night she was killed?
    Haney: Correct. Does that surprise you?
    Patsy: Extremely
    Haney: Does that shock you?
    Patsy: It shocks me.

Just reading the words sure makes it sound like Patsy was pretty darn calm about finding out her six year old had been molested. I mean, Haney may as well have been asking her if she knew it rained in Duluth the day before, for all the emotion she appears to display.

Let's put it this way. I have a daughter who just turned 18 and who is a virgin. If some detective came up to me tonight and (God forbid) told me she'd been murdered, I'd be devastated. If he then let me know she'd also been sexually molested/raped, you can sure as heck bet my conversation would not sound like Patsy's!

Patsy's daughter was a 40 pound, six year old innocent baby. And now she's finding out that someone violated her sexually. Where are the expressions like, "oh God, no! Not my baby! How could someone have done that to her?? She was only six years old and so little and innocent! Who did that to my little girl?...I want you to find them and make them pay for what they did to my baby!!"

18. BobC

You are preaching to the choir, Pearl! Now in fairness, Patsy might be reacting to the reports that tried to link P and J to ongoing sexual abuse, but still. if my daughter had healed over vaginal injuries, I'd want some answers. Especially if she were in pageants and/or school and was exposed to many opportunities for molestation. This is one issue that I remain on the fence on.

19. Pearlsim

Dear Choir Member

I see your point, to a degree.

But, speaking from a mom point of view, NOTHING could stop my horror at being told, beyond a doubt, that my little girl had been sexually violated...unless of course, I had a hand in that violation or very intimate knowlege of it.

On to another sticking point in the transcripts:

I find it particularly vile the way they throw Santa McReynolds under the bus. First Patsy courts him so she can have him at her parties and show off with the most authentic looking Santa...then, when it suits her, she heaves his barely recuperated from heart surgery body right under the bus. Not only do they specifically point the finger at him as their daughter's possible murderer...they have to slander him in the process. John comes right out and calls him a pedophile. Can you believe that? And then they both agree he was a little too effeminate..in fact, John Boy says something about how Shirley Temple was more manly than he was.

I'm sorry. I find that whole interchange dispicable. If they really thought he was some pedophile why the heck did Patsy insist on hiring him???

And calling him gay...or effeminate...what exactly is that supposed to prove??? Especially when the charge is coming from little man John?????

I'm beyond disgust, reading this couple's words. They truly sicken me.

20. BobC

I just sent an e-mail to a good friend of mine about that very thing! So now Santa Bill is not only gay, but a pedophile! This is (was) a 70 plus YO man! What was he supposed to do, go out for the rugby team? And the pedophilia thing was even LOWER. To think what a dumbass I've been to go after people who said John Ramsey looked like a pedophile! Trying to be fair with these reptiles is just masochism! I hope Janet McReynolds sues their asses off!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice