Dear Sue Bennett,

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tez, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Tez

Tez Member

YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME ARE UP! IN MY EVER SO HUMBLE OPINION, YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES WAS ABOUT FOURTEEN AND AN HALF MINUTES TOO LONG. NOW PLEASE CRAWL BACK FROM WHATEVER ROCK IT WAS THAT YOU CAME FROM AND HAVE A GREAT LIFE!

INSINCERELY,

TEZ

2. Tez

Tez Member

OH YEAH.....

THAT 40 GRAND YOU COLLECTED FROM THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER WILL BUY YOU A BIGGER ROCK TO CRAWL UNDER.

3. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

LOL

She thinks she can just go on as usual and nobody will care....

It's amazing.... All this great information about the case finally hits the press and all anyone wants to discuss is hir.....

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Don't count on it, Tez. Jameson will continue on as if this never happened--just like how she just ignores all the evidence against Patsy Ramsey. She'll just slither forward, count on it. Believing in the Ramseys is a religion for her.

5. Tez

Tez Member

Mr. Swamp Stomper,

I know you are right! I was being sarcastic at 4 a.m. However, I do like the fact you are kicking her fat assets all over at Court TV. Went there this morning and read. You have quite a few fans there!

Nandee, I noticed it was business as usual. Who is she today? Or is she a he? Or an it? Man, I am ever so confused!

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I just wonder if the ramseys know she is now defending Molesterfield as well! I'll say one thing--she's consistant!

7. Tez

Tez Member

BobC...

Maybe that is what she needed the 40 grand for? His appeal? LMAO in severe need of Depends!

8. Nandee

Nandee FFJ Senior Member

Nope...

She will no longer get the breaking news... The Ramsey's and Woody will no longer feed hir information..... Hir power is gone... She's melting....melting.

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

<I>Hir power is gone... She's melting....melting</I>

Uh-Oh, this ain't gonna be pretty..........But here is help

"Responding to oil spills can take huge resources and manpower.
    It is important to maintain an oil spill contingency with accurate contact information -
    <B>Cleanupoil.com can help with the task!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice