More Kreb's Crapola

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 2, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm going to start a new thread for my stunning insights on the first group of interviews with Krebs--there's some downtime here at work so I have nothing better to do.

Starts out with Nancy giving her stats and producing a wedding photo of Fleet and Prescilla's wedding. I can only assume that no one's nude in it or in S and M gear since the investigators seem non-plussed.

2. BobC

Shows another pic of FW holding his son. No nudes, once again. Funny how old Nanc claims to have had pictures and videos of all these rapes, yet cannot produce a single one.

Next she pulls out a letter to her grandmother from Nyla White (Fleet White sr's wife) and Nancy informs them the letter is important because it showed the families spent some Christmas together. Once again not a word about molestation, abuse or anything resembling it.

Nancy claims she remembers the Whites since age three!

3. BobC

Very Important! Pay attention here!

On page 11 Krebs is asked point-blank when the first assaults took place and she replied she was 3 or 4, and the attacks were by Fleet White sr.

This is very important because later she contradicts this completely.

4. BobC

Nancy claims the attacks took place at her grandparents house, then changes it to "other locations" as well.

She's asked whether her younger sister was assaulted and says she doesn't remember.

Krebs says she "thinks" that FWjr at age 15-16 was made to "do things" to her.

now krebs says her sister Loni might have been in a different room "having thing done to her." Once again, vague feelings!

5. BobC

Next Nancy claims that LATER her sister was indeed assaulted as well. She goes on to say that the attacks occured at both granny's AND her mother's house.

Now Krebs makes a rather startling claim--that her grandfather, in trying to "protect her, got into a screaming match with FW sr, and gramps dropped dead of a heart attack on the spot. She then says because she was only four, she doesn't remember what they were talking about (but of course knows he was trying to protect her).

Next Nancy contradicts herself again and says she didn't know what they were fighting over!

Well that lasted all of one sentence, now Nancy recalls that FWsr was trying to touch her, which led to the scream fest.

Wait scratch that. Now Krebs is saying they were yelling for "some reason." Then she really stops the show by admitting she's never spoken to granny about this so I assume we are going completely off this 4 YO's memory.

6. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

Thanks for the recaps, BobC...I'm reading every word you write and feeling quite...well, vindicated in this whole MW matter.

I'm not in your face about anything...but I was one who came out against the vicious slandering of Fleet White and his family. And one who was hurt to see a really great forum go down the drain over this horrid matter and the choosing of sides that went on.

It's good to see some of this stuff finally coming out in the open and Krebs being exposed for the vile nutcase that she is. She and her therapist are both criminal, as far as I'm concerned. Krebs for spreading these lies..her therapist for not reining her in before it ever got to the destructive stage we all saw.

7. BobC

Next Nancy says her parents were present at the assaults. Now Nancy claims the attacks were happening to her sister as well in full view of the parents.

Oh here's a show stopper: First Nancy says the parents "let them happen" (the assaults) and exactly one sentence later, changes her story again. Now she says Daddy was participating in the assaults. And that's not all! daddy was wrapping her in bed spreads so she couldn't move and whipping her with a belt "if I peed the bed or something like that."

8. BobC

pearl-- I see Nancy at this point as being seriously disturbed, maybe to the point she doesn't even know she's lying. Bienkowski or whatever her name is may be a very different story.

9. BobC

Next crucial statement!!!

More Nancy:

Nanc claims the parental assaults are both sexual AND for punishment. Mommie Dearest would drive her around to various loiocations, including the Whites' house, to be assaulted. You know kind of like Meals on Wheels.

So now investigators ask when FW jr became involved (the Fleet we know about) and she said when he was 16, and she was six or eight. she says both White sr and jr penetrated her anally and vaginally. Oh oral sex too.

Says the last time she saw White Sr was in 1980 in CA--there's some controversy over this date, then Krebs decides magically that the lasts exual assault by FWSr was in 1990!

Getting dizzy yet? Now back to FW Jr, she says the last sexual assault by HIM took place on 1976 AND 1978 in Trona CA. Saw FWJr a few times in the mid eighties but "in a casual setting."

10. BobC

When asked why FWJr stopped assaulting her, she said it was because people in school were starting to "notice things." Says child abuse was reported and "people" plead No Contest to statuatory Rape and sodomy. Investigators pull out photo of Mackey Boykin, the guy who supposedly did this. Mackey in Kreb's step-father's brother.

Claims mother was seeing other men behind her first husbands back.

Nancy says she brought her myriad assaults to the attention of her mother (why'd she have to do that--she arranged them!) and social services--then says she's not sure, then says she started therapy at this time. Don't worry I'm lost too.

at this point Lee Hill pipes up and says her therapist is available on this subject, and for some reason feels the need to explain to investigators that the therapist is "not a latent memory restorer or hypnotist or anything" LOL

11. BobC

Interesting

Hill then says "she has notes that indicate references to abuse by Whites that predate the event"

what event I wonder?

Hill confirms that the therapy began in 1990 (says both agree to that date)

Getting back to grade school for no apparent reason:

Krebs says things were "going on in San Luis Obispo County I was in 7th grade, I had missed 45 days of school, 37 because I was ill and 8 because of family emergencies. She claims her school records later in Torona school system didn't exist anymore. krebs says at first she didn't tell anybody about the assaults.

She claims in Trona, once again, that teachers were noticing "things were going on." OMIGOD the next part is priceless:

(teachers were noticing) "That I was comin' to school in different states of mind and they called the authorities." I'll bet!

12. BobC

Nancy takes a break and Hill feels the need to explain that Nancy is "real good about pressing through" but says on three different occasions she was curled on the floor "sobbing." Thanks Lee.

Then he blurts "She very courageous!'

LOL!

Now Lee claims poor Nancy has a "direct kind of visceral reaction to the view of a camera!" huh? Are you speaking english?

Gotta stop for a while--page 31.

13. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Bob C

Bob C, I read your reviews and I am amazed at how much of your criticisms tally with mine. I wish we had all this, way back at JW, when Mame and her ilk were throwing out all kinds of irresponsible "takes" on the subject.

Poor Nancy needs help. It is, IMHO, CRIMINAL (to say the least) to attempt to ruin the good name of others, via this obviously irrational woman.

Although I don't know Fleet White(Jr. or Sr.) I have always maintained that Nancy's alligations were not to be believed. Good grief! Where, in God's name, was Mame coming from, when she injected herself into this mess?

Thanks, again, BobC. You are a trooper. And, hello there, dear Shadow.

Greenleaf

14. BobC

Thanks Greenleaf--it's all about the facts! Most of which Nancy can't keep straight! The thing that bothers me most about this dusturbing situation is that Nancy Krebs has been making horrendous false allegations for YEARS and nobody is doing anything about it! nobody seems interested in putting a stop to it! Who's next on her list? What if she names a school teacher or a doctor next? Their careers would be ruined! Men are defenseless against this kind of thing.

15. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Hi there, Greenleaf... it's so nice to see you posting here.

My question is is there anyway we can find out about previous investigations of Ms Kreb's story (allegations)? It does appear that she has approached law enforcement several times before. What about the police in CA? I know the FBI gave her story a quick "once-over" and felt a full-scale investigation was not warranted.

16. BobC

Shadow I posted some on that issue. Krebs told the FBI three different stories regarding a murder she supposedly witnessed in CA and then gave them more crap about a murder in Las Vegas. I'll look it up tomorrow/

17. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

the amazing thing...

about all that nonsense was that the whole MW crowd claimed that she was still being abused by same pedophile ring (but she was in her 30's - I thought pedophiles went after kids!) and they claimed she had current wounds and had to be taken to the hospital. Does anyone else remember that?

I think it was the grass-roots reporter that mentioned that to me in chat one night and told me it showed MW's credibility. I would still like to know how in the world a woman that age could still be a victim if she didn't want to be. Especially since FW sr. , FW jr. , and uncle Johnny apparently, and according to the transcript , had not had their way with her in years!

18. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Yeah, I remember that story too, what crap! Didn't she have some kind of VD? I remember someone was wondering why mame would bring this stuff into her house wth her kids.

........... these supposed 'victim advocates' do more damage to real victims by passing this chit off as acceptable. I hope that the Whites do sue that bunch.

19. BobC

Hi Texan! Krebs yaps about that in these interrogations--only now the story has mutated once again--it was her neice who was burned and ELECTROCUTED in 1999! Hand-cuffed as well! Apparently after Nancy heard that some of us were uhhh skeptical over a 40 YO still being abused by pedophiles she just does what she always does--changes the story! Just like how she incorporated JBR crime scene stuff into her story as it came out in the tabloids--Truijillo obviously is aware of this and doggedly questions her on how much of her story she got out of the taloids!

After telling this whopper about her niece, Nancy goes on to explain she never actually saw any burn marks, and confessed that some little boy hit her niece with a stick, causing one of the marks. She also went on to exlain the niece had an ear infection and ant bites on her. Which uhhhhh might explain the "stun gun marks."

20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

BobC,
    I remember mame had to take her to the hospital because someone went to her apt. before she came to Boulder and had their way with her.....from mames description of her injuries it was supposedly severe.

I may not remember the details but I know it was NK and it was right before she came to mames.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice