Saturday Krebs Installment-because you demanded it!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Dec 14, 2002.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yesterday we left off with investigators trying to get a most random Nancy Krebs to talk about details of the "numerous times" she saw Uncle Johnny Ramsey with Fleet White Junior! In an unusual twist, Nancy changes the subject! Now she wants to talk about Social Services!

Now remember, just a few seconds ago Nancy said SS never were called to her house.

Nancy says she thinks the family moved out of their old apartment because they were drawing too much attention with all the men coming in and out.

2. BobC

Nancy reveals that supposedly someone in the apartment complex told Mary B that poor Nancy had the worst life of anyone she had ever known and that it was a wonder she was still alive! I agree! I've never even met her and I feel like throttling her! Normally I'm against violence towards women but in this case it's justifed, quite frankly.

Anyhoo--The cops want the name of this chick who contacted Mary B about Nancy's wretched life, and Nancy reveals that the woman is in her eighties! Can't Nancy make any friends with anyone less than a frikkin' century old? I can only theorize that Nancy is attracted to the senile because they won't recall that she told them a conflicting story! No wonder Lou "pull-ups" Smit wanted to talk to her!

3. BobC

Okay now Nancy says there's another lady who (I guess) she talked to while living in the apartment o' evil. This time the lady is in her fifties--which is practically robbing the cradle for Miss Nancy!

The investigators want to take a break, but ask if it would be possible for Miss Nancy to sit down with Mary B and write down a list of names and phone numbers and addresses of the people she's been yammering about. The elusive Miss Krebs says "How can I do it when my therapist is in California?"

Trujillo suggest that maybe she could do it on her own, you know, like a real grown up! Then T helpfully suggests that she send them this list in the mail--in other words they want to get rid of her! Good call, guys!

4. BobC

Pg 185 Important!

Taking the hint, Miss Thang says "Yeah, so what's going to happen with me?"

Trujillo, obviously startled by this request to read the future, asks her "What do you mean what's going to happen?"

"I want to know how YOU PEOPLE are going to protect me from somebody who probably already knows that I'm here?" asks a sassy Nancy!

"Okay." Replies a too-confused-to-even-be-coherent-himself Trujillo.

Now the next sentences from Nancy truly reveal how unbalanced this woman really is:

"And I'm sure he doesn't even have the guts enough to come slit my throat himself but I would not put it past him to do something to me."

Soooooo Nancy is basically challenging this abuser (whoever the hell she's talking about) while criticizing him for not being courageous enough to come pull an OJ on her. This woman is really, really ill.

5. BobC

This woman needs to be committed

T asks if she is talking specifically about FW Sr and Her Royal Randomness says "I wouldn't put it past either one of those people." Uhhhh okay, Nanc.

Now for any dummies who are not convinced quite yet that Krebs is not only a pathological liar but quite insane as well, check out the next exchange:

Once again feeding nancy answers, T asks if the second person she's babbling about is FW Jr and Nancy says something so sick that I am convinced she should be in a mental ward:

"Yeah but I don't think that they would actually come and do something to me themselves. I think that they are way too chicken to do such a thing."

Let's stop right here and take a few notes. Notice that as the cops are trying to end this pointless interview, the REAL Nancy Krebs is emerging. The attention she craves is about to end and a resentful, nasty persona emerges. Krebs is actually goading her abusers to come after her, to be real men! The hapless child-like victim has disappeared and the predator has taken its place.

6. BobC

Krebs says the Whites wouldn't hesitate to "knock me off" because they wanted her to shut her mouth. I know the feeling!

Trujillo speaks directly to Lee Hill, saying he'd told a detective in CA that Krebs was in Boulder with him, and asks Nancy if someone (the name is blacked out) in CA knows about Lee Hill. Nancy says only if they got on her computer. A long discussion takes place about how this un-named person had access to Nancy's computer, and how this person might be able to tell NK was in Boulder by reading her e-mails or looking at her internet history.

Then Nancy makes a rather odd statement even for her--she says she's actually had her computer taken from her before but "uh, not by any law enforcement people."

Now why would Nancy inject that statement into the mix? Makes me wonder if perhaps law enforcement had confiscated her computer in the past--and why?

7. BobC

T speaks again directly to Hill and explains that the BPD never told anyone where Krebs was actually staying. Says they don't even know the address and suddenly Krebs blurts out that her many and varied abusers are "not stupid" and have a "vested interest." Now--are her abusers too "chicken" to come after her or aren't they?

Hill says he wants to talk to Alex Hunter about getting poor Nancy protection from the evil-doers and says Nancy has more to tell about "on-going criminal activity." Yeah like libel.

8. BobC

Hill is sick too

Hill, showing his true colors, says Nancy has given him "details and names, addresses and phone numbers of people who are in the business of transferring digital images of children having sex on...to cds and so on."

Then why didn't you bring the list to the interview, you moron?

Hill says one is in Arkansas. Then an incoherent Hill says "But uhm and recorded telephone messages left on her therapist's answering machine I recorded on videotape and you hear uh her grandmother making statements like Nancy has forgotten more than you'll ever know. Leave her, uh, you know..."

The cops shut him down by saying we're getting off track yet again, and say they'll go get Hunter so he can be part of this conversation. A frustrated Lee Hill keeps talking:

"She...She's got critical concerns that's, hasn't documented. Also some of the issues that she's had dealing withlocal law enforcement having been very frustrating and there is a perception that either I don't, please don't take offense, I don't mean to disparage any law enforcement officer.."

Yeah right. Be back in while, guys

9. Tez

Tez Member

Gosh...

The nicest thing I could say is the woman needs to be committed. She has some serious issues. I feel sorry for the poor detective questioning her. He probably needs a valium!

10. BobC

That's putting it mildly Tez!

Anyway--here we go. Hill is babbling about rich, powerful people influencing things. The poor thing can barely speak English. But don't take my word for it, let Lee Himself tell you:

"And so there is a big preluding to discredit her that has been utilized. The affect has been akin to, with the Chicago Police handling that Fillipino boy back to Jeffrey Dahmer, and she is very much afraid of something like that happening here."

Except for the fact that Dahmer was real, and Krebs' tormenters are made up. It's minor details like this that can really make a difference.

That's the last page. This woman belongs in a mental ward, folks.

11. Tez

Tez Member

BobC....

Can we get her committed? Geez, I don't see how you waded through all of that crap. I would have to have at least 10 xanax! Thanks Bob!

12. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

tez

to heck with the detective..i need a valium just reading this crap.

13. AK

AK Member

FILIPINO boy??? Try Thai.

Shows how casual Lee Hill is with facts. Someone should do his state bar a favor and send in these interviews. That is, if Hill is still practicing law. I hope he isn't. If he goes into a legal situation with as little backup as he has done here, he'll do his client a disservice and likely get sanctioned by the judge.

Speaking of lawyers, candy on CS is defending Darnay and Wolfe's lawsuit and acting as if they are BRAVE to go forward with it. No no no. There was just nothing to that case but the chance for Darnay to inveigle his way into a high-profile case and gain recognition. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a lot short of altruism. Darnay spent money he didn't get reimbursed. That was his gamble and it didn't pay off. But to push forward a bad theory while potentially harming the far more important murder case rankles me. As for how the media outlets may have settled -- who knows? The records are sealed. It's just as easy to imagine the papers settled so they wouldn't ruin the more important criminal matter. I'd like to believe SOMEone has the real issues in mind.

Back to Krebsland... If you answered this before, BobC, I missed it. Was Mary B in the room? If not, why not? I can think of several reasons why MB should want to know everything NK might be saying.

Tricia, is your psychologist pal still reading here? Maybe she should look at these threads and assess the quality of care Nancy has been getting from her therapist. Even if your friend doesn't want to post her thoughts here, she might feel the California board would want to know about any possible violations. I know if that were my business and I witnessed something where a person might be more endangered by their appointed helper, I'd do something about it -- even if they were in another state. I imagine any professional would shudder to see a clearly fractured person going without competant help. At the least I'd demand to know what the therapist's professional agenda was.

And you might also ask your attorney friend what she thinks of the URL where NK's alleged family tree was made public.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2002
  14. BobC

Nope---MB was never in on these interviews. The BPD spoke to her a lot though on the phone. If this stuff from Krebs is accurate (oh God I can't believe I said that) then MB never left CA. Although I'd like to hear her side of this tawdry story, she apparently gave the BPD tons of notes and recordings--now why would she do all that if she wasn't believing this stuff?

15. BobC

No matter how you look at this situation, something is really off about this relationship with MB. A decade of attacks but no proof? Surely a trained professional would see through these tales after a session or two. I distinctly recall hearing a "threatening message" from Granny to MB, where she basically told MB to butt out of whatever was going on between her and NK. It made me think that maybe Mary B might have been getting a bit overly involved with her client's life. I don't doubt the family might be a bit on the disfunctional side, but I get bad vibes about this Mary B.

It would seem that Mary B could have cut this whole sordid mess short with one phone call to the BPD early on. As we know that didn't happen and thousands of dollars were lost investigating this crap. What is Mary B's responsibility for all this? Let's hope FW gets some answers for us Enquiring Minds!

16. AK

AK Member

Good point

I hope White subpoenas MB's records to find out how extensive the relationship was, and what was the financial stake.

There could also have been a motivator that brought them together: if there was hope Singular's book, incorporating Krebs' angle, could be turned into a film, which Hill could broker or even produce. I know he has at least one Hollywood producer pal. Singular also has ties. This is not to suggest I think any movie company would take on such a crackpot idea -- no legal department would touch it. And with Nancy, let's face it, from your description she is all over the place in her storytelling. Kinda like the film Adaptation, haha.

I remember a guy calling me once from jail -- collect, of course. He claimed to have photos of a male celebrity molesting him as a child in a satanic sex ring. He was in jail for drugs and called me because he thought I could get him a better lawyer. Turns out he really wanted someone to write the screenplay of his story. I knew the celebrity wasn't involved in any such shenanigans, and after checking further found out the jailbird had approached the star about employment and got turned down. It was all about retaliation, and if he was lucky, he'd get his false story on a movie screen. It didn't happen. I spoke to him again after he got out of jail. I asked for the photos. They had been stolen from his safety deposit box. I was shocked, SHOCKED!

Memo to self: Look for typos, then hit Send.

17. Tez

Tez Member

Pearlsim.....

I think we all needed a valium, especially Uncle Bob!

18. BobC

Bad Bob is back like a bad penny~

Fedora you should have recommended Lee Hill to your jailbird pal! Yeah the "stolen" photos sounds very familiar after reading the Krebs transcripts! You know these sex rings--they can get that evidence any time they want it!

Fortunately for my sensitive stomach, Krebs at least spares us any mention Satanic Cults (those are so 90's, anyway). But the bad news is the complete lack of any proof whatsoever--it's astounding. Dozens of pages of dialogue fly magically by and still not one shred of proof! Krebs even says at some point that almost all the sexual assaults were filmed, photographed, taped--yet not one photo or tape remains! And to add insult to injury Lee Hill wants to FILM the two measly letters and g-rated photos, only showing the film of these items, and at one point it's not even the right film It's a film of the frikkin Comedy Club! So what we have here are hundreds of claims of evidence--each one always conveniently out of reach. When pressed to do a list of names and phone numbers of "witnesses" Nancy can't do it because Mary B is in California (ever hear of a telephone, Nancy? E-mail?) Then Hill once again ups the stupidity factor by claiming he's got such a list but of course it's back at his office. At that point I would have pulled a Rodney King on him! Surely incompetence of this magnitude deserves a good batton beating! Trujillo could just say the Sex Ring did it! I would happily come forward as a witness to verify this to the media!

19. AK

AK Member

Oh jeezuz...

I am laughing so hard, BobC. You oughta be on that Comedy Club tape.

That's really interesting that no one could produce a bit of credible backup. And in all this time, you think Mary B could have called or met with Trujillo? Or anyone in a position to shore up their story? If that happened, it would certainly be part of the file and released in this doc dump.

Shouldn't Hill at some point have demanded proof, or is he such a legal gadfly he doesn't mind being seen as a fool? You've got Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest and Even More Dumb and Just When You Thought You Couldn't Imagine Dumber, Here's More...

And what about all the Boulderites who saw this go down in real time? Mame, Plasket, McKinley, Hartman? Have they no brains? Or shame? Or concern about their professional careers? I can't wait to see that Fleet White hammer come down on them all. And why shouldn't Boykin's family sue too, if some of them are slandered?

I'll bet you a million kajillion junebugs that if Nancy was in a more receptive setting --say, a backyard BBQ full of gullible Google Girls, instead of with a cop-- the Devil would be front and center in this. That is where ALL of these cases go. Remember how long it took Mary99 to admit that? It wasn't until I forced the issue that she agreed that her so-called cults were Satanic. I recall how her status as a poster plummeted when people saw that fly off her fingertips.

A similar story is one that Roseanne told -- that her parents had been sexually molesting her since she was six months old. (Never mind that most people have no memory before the age of 3.) After millions paid to a shrink who regressed her, and who knows what kind of drug regimen, these stories came out of Roseanne's mouth, and she wrote a book and went on a media campaign to educate the public about cults. There were varying stories of what supposedly happened, all of which were soundly denied by her parents, siblings and people who knew her decades before, and she offered nothing in the way of proof. She just left her family fractured and horrified. How difficult it must have been for them to fight back against this wealthy and powerful woman who was doing this for sport. Notice you don't hear her making these claims anymore.

And Karen Mulder, the model I mentioned the other day, is apparently not in the hospital, comatose. There are a million versions of what happened with her, none of them pretty. But I think all parties agree that she is a troubled and drug addicted person. Again, not one bit of proof of her serial sexual abuse. These baby rapers need better henchmen!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2002
  20. BobC

Satan

The only direct evidence of Satan in the Krebs case has been my vile posts! Every time I try to look away from this hideous mess it's as if some demonic force pushes my hand towards the mouse! I know it's wrong to exploit the mentally ill for my own cheap amusement, but still. Nancy's probably already put me on the rape list anyway so who cares! All I ask is that Nancy not put me into a three-way with flabby John Ramsey. I can only take so much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice