Interrogation transcripts

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Dec 31, 2002.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

If you get a chance, check out thread "Interrogation transcripts" over on Websleuths. A poster known as "why_nut" has the NE book and is highlighting some of the stuff there.

http://websleuths.com/forum/tm.asp?m=16685&p=1&tmode=1

Hopefully if some of us here can get the book we can start our own thread here too :)

Some highlights:

1. John Ramsey stripped to his loop of the fruits and was only wearing his socks and shoes when he BROKE and CLIMBED into the basement via that famous basement window.

2. Some books from John Ramsey's reading list are Stephen King novels, "It" and "Pet Sematary."

3. One of the Christmas gifts that Patsy bought John in 1996 was "Animal House." Hmmm, I wonder why that gift item didn't make the gift list into DOI? So much for the Ramseys only watching Disney videos and "Vacation" by Chevy Chase.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ugh

Boxers or Briefs? I don't want to know.

Just when I think that they can not top themselves from the last time they made themselves look like idiots, They Do It Again!!

Oh My, John! That would help explain why there was no fibers from your clothing left by you as you slithered into your home, now wouldn't it?

Imagine that.

Oh, that's right - You already did!

Thanks for getting the party started ACR. Happy New Year to You!

RR

3. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Honestly!

The more I hear about the Rams the funnier they become. They're starting to sound like "trailer trash" and John would actually look more like the perp they've been looking for, had he been caught by a neighbor while he was breaking into his house in his underwear, AT NIGHT!

But seriously, are we to believe that this CEO could not have called Patsy on his cell phone, or for that matter, why couldn't he have gone a few steps to the Barnhill's where their dog was?

Why didn't he call LHP to drive over with the keys and why didn't he call Fleet or Priscilla, the Stines or the Fernies?

But even if he didn't want to do that, why the hell didn't he simply call a locksmith? We had to call an emergency lock place once and they came out immediately.

So this wealthy CEO, has to strip almost buck naked, put his shoes back on and kick in a window? Puh-l-e-ezzzzze!

Unbelievable, but at least it gives us a little more insight into John and Patsy's real life, not the fake one Jamieson & Wood keep spouting.

Regards,
    Mandarin

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hahahahahaha

So, that pallid, lumpy dude took his clothes off and climbed through that window? Why? That makes absolutely no sense at all. Let me see - he stood outside his house and stripped to his looney fruits, right? If someone could give me a logical explanation for this, I'd appreciate it. Didn't want to get his clothes dirty? Didn't want to rip his clothing? What about his scrawney hide? Wasn't he concerned about scratching his precious jewels?

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WY I would bet my life it's because Johnny boy did not want to get his clothes dirty.

You see if he would have slid through that window with his clothes on then all the dust and dirt would have been moved. Rubbed right off on his nice clothes. Not just a leaf or two but a whole bunch of dirt and twigs and who knows what else. No John would not have removed his clothes unless they were going to get real dirty going through that window.

Now move forward. Dec. 25th/26th 1996. Remember nothing was disturbed on the window sill. The same one John removed his clothing to climb through.

Unless the "intruder" was about 10 pounds and was the incredible thin man then he either removed his clothing like John or...

Low and behold...

There was no intruder.

There you go. Case solved...

Next...

Tricia

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yep

even a couple of BORGs like us can figure that one out, Tricia, because unless Ramsey just likes to show off his Buff Body Not to his neighbors, there's no reason to take his clothes off, except to keep them clean.

Sometimes they really pith me off with their convoluted CYA explanations. Like, Ramsey couldn't afford a dry cleaning bill for his clothes? As you say, Tricia, he couldn't get through that window (if that is really true, we only have his word which means nothing to me) without getting his clothing really dirty from all the dust and leaves and probably little twigs and other debris in that window well - it would have been all over his clothes, just like it would have been all over any intruder's clothes. Or, did the inturder take his clothes off, too?

And, then, instead of cleaning the glass up that he broke out of that window to gain access (after all, weren't there a couple of little kids running around that house and didn't Burke go down there to play with his trains? ...and, didn't JR worry about them cutting cut on that broken glass?), he leaves it lying there for that pesky intruder to dodge when he comes through that same window months later.

There would have been transference of that window debris all over that big house if an intruder had come through there, just as there would have been transference if Ramsey had slid his doughy little body through there. We all saw how many points of contact the Rams' butt boy made on several areas of that window well when he shimmied through.

That's why I get so pist off - I don't like it when idiots try to make me believe the impossible - that an intruder went through that window without thoroughly disturbing that window well debris and without carrying it through the house with him. I know better because I really have shimmied through a couple of basement windows, myself, and I looked like I went through a war when I was finished - dust, dirt, cobwebs, leaves, even a few nails sticking out which bloodied me, and scrapes and bruises from the concrete ledges. It was in my hair, up my nose, on my arms, my feet, my butt (of course). These people are crazy if they think I will ever believe an intruder went through that basement window to gain access. It didn't happen.

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Johns locked out of his house at night and out of all the options available he chooses to go in thru a narrow window where he has to take his clothes off in public just to shimmy into a dark basement? ....call me a wussy but never, never ,never....

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I've stood on that grate myself and there is no way in hell anybody could get through it without leaving tons of fibers. This not even open to debate if you've seen it for yourself. The window well drops straight down several feet, is very narrow, and then you have squeeze yourself at a ninety degree angle to get through the window itself.

The important thing about the window is JR said he noticed the window being open at, what was it, ten o'clock (something like that), but didn't bother telling the cops about it.

Just one more little tidbit that doesn't add up in the innocent parent scenario.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice